Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks (2132 Views)

BREAKING News:rivers Govt Laments Further,petitions 50 Embassies / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by DeepZone: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2008

It's not a coincidence that those who use pako and iru have better teeth than those with antifreeze filled "toothpaste"

Berra stop fooling yourself

No wonder your teeth is brown. i thought it is coffee stain. grin grin

Berra apply for osun citizenship, our immigration may consider you as an alien. cheesy
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by thetruth90: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2008
i have always known abiola ayimonche as a fool. we all know how she became a commissioner in the present cabinet. i think i would exchange my manhood for a hole in the next world.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Topic: She said that her belief was predicated on the fact that the state, as “Fountain of Knowledge”, had produced quite an appreciable number of good and valuable human resources as quality lecturers in many of the higher institutions of learning in the country.

Ekiti State has no doubt unequalled rival in producing great academicians in the Country, but at the same time UNAD is not the state and the state is not UNAD. During my NYSC I met a graduate from UNAD while teaching her MS DOS I instructed her to type EXIT to my greatest bewilderment she couldn’t.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by thetruth90: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
MC Usman:

@ Topic: She said that her belief was predicated on the fact that the state, as “Fountain of Knowledge”, had produced quite an appreciable number of good and valuable human resources as quality lecturers in many of the higher institutions of learning in the country.

Ekiti State has no doubt unequalled rival in producing great academicians in the Country, but at the same time UNAD is not the state and the state is not UNAD. During my NYSC I met a graduate from UNAD while teaching her MS DOS I instructed her to type EXIT to my greatest bewilderment she couldn’t.

did the girl in question study secretariat study? or computer science? and you were teaching, so that statement already means she is not computer literate. it might take time for her to figure out where the keys are on the keyboard. that's it.

@MC Usman
your name sounds hausa, it is unlikely you would be intelligent than any UNAD graduate since you are probably educated in one of those northern universities where they practically beg and push you through school in a quest to bridge the wide educational gap between the South and the educationally backward North.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
thetruth90:

@MC Usman
your name sounds hausa, it is unlikely you would be intelligent than any UNAD graduate since you are probably educated in one of those northern universities where they practically beg and push you through school in a quest to bridge the wide educational gap between the South and the educationally backward North.

Please type EXIT to exit your olodo comment
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by thetruth90: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
MC Usman:

Please type EXIT to exit your olodo comment

you just confirmed my fears. akuya!
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
EXIT
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by thetruth90: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
MC Usman:

EXIT

was EXIT the only thing you were thought in quranic school? i did not mention university since you probably might not attend a single lecture till graduation. i am not dissapointed, all hausas, fulanis , nay muslims are animals.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by DeepZone: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
thetruth90:

@MC Usman
Roflmao grin grin grin grin

Usman works for UN.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by KarmaMod(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
DeepZone:

No wonder your teeth is brown. i thought it is coffee stain. grin grin

Berra apply for osun citizenship, our immigration may consider you as an alien. cheesy

This Osun English that you and bawomolo speak, na wa o.

I'll sooner join them in Gombe. Least the women are pretty  cheesy
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2008
Why wont they be rejected?

When they are quarter-baked by a shambolic glorified institution!
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'll sooner join them in Gombe. Least the women are pretty cheesy

the same Osun English that would take over you primitive people to east. broke ass professors still wearing shower flip flops. semi-illiterate factories called universities in ondo. cheesy
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'll sooner join them in Gombe. Least the women are pretty cheesy

Roflmao grin grin grin grin so DEEPZONE ugly no under she spend a long time just trying to undo the damage an illiterate Fura da Nono babe have done.

thetruth90:

was EXIT the only thing you were thought in quranic school? i did not mention university since you probably might not attend a single lecture till graduation.

Truth is infinite. You can''''t dilute infinity.

thetruth90:

i am not dissapointed, all hausas, fulanis , nay muslims are animals.

If only we''d had forward looking, intelligent, leadership for the last 18 years. We wouldn''t be in the downward spiral we''re in today with religious mumbo-jumbo like you showing your prejudiced and bigotry posts here .
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by KarmaMod(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
bawomolo:

the same Osun English that would take over you primitive people to east. broke ass professors still wearing shower flip flops. semi-illiterate factories called universities in ondo. cheesy

The only thing I could make out from your Osun English is flipflops

You have a problem with flipflops?
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by 4Play(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Topic

I'm not surprised, with all the useless Ekiti women on NairaLand, no wonder the state is regressing.

The best thing would be to marry off their women to neighbouring states or Anambra men and castrate the menfolk.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by doyin13(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
4 Play:

@Topic

I'm not surprised, with all the useless Ekiti women on NairaLand, no wonder the state is regressing.

The best thing would be to marry off their women to neighbouring states or Anambra men and castrate the menfolk.  

the thing tire me oo guy. . . .

Anambra is not far enuff. . . . .They should marry them off to Chadians or Darfuris
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
doyin13:

the thing tire me oo guy. . . .

Anambra is not far enough. . . . .They should marry them off to Chadians or Darfuris

Are you kidding angry angry angry angry angry you want to mix olodo & militancy together Nigeria will never see peace.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by bawomolo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

The only thing I could make out from your Osun English is flipflops

You have a problem with flipflops?

i have no problem with flip flops, the preferred footwear for the wealthy people of ondo state.

MC Usman:

Are you kidding angry angry angry angry angry you want to mix olodo & militancy together Nigeria will never see peace.

the farther the better, preferably concubines of saudi princes
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by RibaduFan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
Wish i had buttons on pc for punching peeps online. Say for instance cntrl alt punch, by now alot of u folks would have been blinded.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by OBVIOUS(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
YEEPA!! Why do you guys like to yab each other like this ?
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
bawomolo:

the farther the better, preferably concubines of saudi princes

That will afford them needless luxuries.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by 4Play(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
Marry them off to some isolated Amazon tribes.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
4 Play:

Marry them off to some isolated Amazon tribes.

great idea, those fetish ekiti women would fit in right with the people of papua new guinea.

Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by 4Play(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
bawomolo:

great idea, those fetish ekiti women would fit in right with the people of papua new guinea.

I hear say TOH and Morenike dey stuff juju for their cleveage. Na why im come look like dem get heavy babylons when na just juju dem dey stuff for bra.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by RibaduFan(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2008
Deepzone

C what u ve caused. See the aspersion being cast on my beuatiful sisters. Am gonna get u for this. And when i do there would be no mercy for you (lol).
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by KarmaMod(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
You will all have nightmares tonight.

Just wait and see

I dont want to hear any kinda lame apology tomorrow morning either angry
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by RibaduFan(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod

Just ignore them. Most of them dont even know their roots.
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by MCUsman(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

You will all have nightmares tonight.

My God . What a sleep i had last night. The cool Atantic breez just dey blow my body
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2008
Usman works for UN

Great, thanks to federal character/ quota system.The gworo chewing and friendly mallam couldnt have pull it through on his own.
Only god knows how the UN is dealing with a square peg in a round hole. grin

MC Usman:

Give me a break please, as if nigeria had ever known what is peace. undecided
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by DeepZone: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Deepzone

C what u ve caused. See the aspersion being cast on my beuatiful sisters. Am going to get u for this. And when i do there would be no mercy for you (lol).

Na today? grin grin
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by DeepZone: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2008
Why wont they be rejected?

When they are quarter-baked by a shambolic glorified institution!

They are not rejected everywhere o. Central bank of Ekiti, Odo Ado employs them in hundreds.

The bank will soon go under sha. tongue
Re: Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks by DeepZone: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
I hear say TOH and Morenike dey stuff juju for their cleveage. Na why I'm come look like them get heavy babylons when na just juju them dey stuff for bra.
Roflmaopimp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can vouch for morenike, she is innocent of all juju charges, I swear to God.

(1) (2)

Court Quashes Decision Of Ikoyi Club 1938 To Expel Member / Ojukwu: Bianca Returns From London (pics) / 2015: Jonathan Moves Against Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.