Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sex & The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex & The Office (943 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex & The Office by chidify: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
The first rule in any office relationship with a colleague is to always be professional. Just because you are screwing the brains off yourselves does not mean you should be carried away. If a superior stumbles upon the both of you acting otherwise, it may cost you your job.

The other rule I consider very important is, never let emotionally involved with the other party. Most office affairs do not last and the way to get yourself into that kind of sticky situation is to let your emotions get in the way. You will find that you become jealous and possessive of your partner in crime and woe betide any member of the opposite sex you see them getting chummy with.

The next rule is to choose your partner carefully. We have a lot of basket mouthed people and if you decide to hook up with one of them, that is the end of your reputation at work.
The secretive nature of office romance is the spice that fuels it. There is that excitement that comes with doing something clandestine.

Then finally, try not to find yourselves groping and touching each other in any secret corner at work. Trust me, that corner you believe can never be found by anyone will one day give you away. Then you will find compromising pictures of yourself and your partner flying around the office.
I think the reason most of us find ourselves entangled with a colleague is because the work place is our home away from home. We spend a lot of time at work and look for ways to make that time more interesting.

So take my advice on how to keep that office romance going and don't ask me how I know these things.

Copied from: http://singlelagosbabe..com
Re: Sex & The Office by Truth24(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice....
Re: Sex & The Office by tpia6: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
and be aware of s.exual harassment laws.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Share This With Ur Ex? / Dis Is Shell Wickedness / WOW!!! See Before Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Ice Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.