Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3093 Views)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Is Height Really Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Truth24(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na she sabi
Re: . by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hope you are not planning to crucify us with another aki and pawpaw
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
You wanna stylishly show off your own Beyonce? grin

una looks cool sha...

Topic: She's probably short. Have you the slightest of ideas on what a combination of two 'shoti' can result to?

She predictably don't wanna birth the next generation of Aki cum Paw paw.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
blizard44:
You wanna stylishly show off your own Beyonce? grin

una looks cool sha...

Topic: She's probably short. Have you the slightest of ideas on what a combination of two 'shoti' can result to?

She predictably don't wanna birth the next generation of Aki cum Paw paw.

Dude the girl in the earlier pic is even taller than u. . . .
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Martins301:

Dude the girl in the earlier pic is even taller than u. . . .
I know you don't mean me but the op.

Incase you do, I'm 6+cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
blizard44:
I know you don't mean me but the op.

Incase you do, I'm 6+cheesy

Story story!
Re: . by Babe2sure(f): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Height matters now.
If someone is short, it will be a great risk to marry another short person. Even if the lady is not short, some people just can't date a short person. Everybody has what he or she look out for in a partner.

There is a family that used to live opposite our former house then. The husband and wife are very tall. All their four children are tall, but one is extra-ordinarily tall. We used to watch him and talk about him then. The guy must be very shy of his height.

Who says height doesn't matter?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Just tell her how short you are, she might consider you if you are above 5'7.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Babe2sure:
Height matters now.
If someone is short, it will be a great risk to marry another short person. Even if the lady is not short, some people just can't date a short person. Everybody has what he or she look out for in a partner.

There is a family that used to live opposite our former house then. The husband and wife are very tall. All their four children are tall, but one is extra-ordinarily tall. We used to watch him and talk about him then. The guy must be very shy of his height.

Who says height doesn't matter?

So who will date the short people around? Besides is height a measure of how well one can take care of his or her family?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
3cycle:
Just tell her how short you are, she might consider you if you are above 5'7.

Is anyone below 5'7 considered short?
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have been blunt since 1900BC

Some people be like '' Height is nothing, it's love that matters. * smh** if love is what matters, then it means anybody can just walk up to a physically challenged person and ask her on a date. Shebi love is what matters abi ?Even if it happens, what's the ratio ? Shebi height doesn't matter ? Why not accept the proposal of a dwarf just as you accept for an average dude ? If Aki and paw paw were not exceptionally rich, do you think they would find it easy to marry ?

To all those saying height doesn't matter, it's high time you stopped deceiving your self and stop saying it just to suit you own height.. This thing is simple, by default, no lady would love to date a dude shorter than her and no tall dude would want to date a taller lady

The truth is, height matters a lot and it's one of the criteria for choosing a partner.. Only those who have no choice accept their fate.. For example, I can't marry a lady who's taller than me, why ? Because it will be so awkward and I just can't imagine how it will be. Eeeeehn as I tall reach.. It a NO NO for me

2 Likes

Re: . by AndyBoomba: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op, U look 5"7 to me, That's not shortangry angry

#BITG
Re: . by Babe2sure(f): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Martins301:

So who will date the short people around? Besides is height a measure of how well one can take care of his or her family?

Of course, tall people dates short people. But two short people marrying each other is a big risk ( you know now).Some people are actually attracted to short people. Height matters in relationship.Shikena!!!

I would advice that the two of you should see first. She may turn out to like your height or your personality.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Martins301:

Is anyone below 5'7 considered short?
For a guy, yes.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Martins301:
Well peepz I decided to venture into the relationship zone. Fortunately there's this girl I "met" like three years ago (not physically) in one of the social media and we got gisting.

I could feel this connection between us judging by how smooth our conversation ran. I decided to take it a step further by asking her out. Not a date o! Just an ordinary meeting. To get to know each other better and stuff. She agreed at first. Then few minutes later she asked if the picture on my profile was me. I responded that it was. The next question she asked was if I was tall or short etc. Omo me I come confuse o. I told her I was taller than Aki and Paw-Paw and even M.I sef.

She was still not satisfied o. She asked me if I was standing or sitting in the picture and I asked her "what if am standing?" The next thing she said was "I don't like short guys".

I don't know if this issue of height will be a stumbling block o. And I have heard a lot of people say height doesn't matter but someone just told me it does to her. What should I do?
Buy that danrele or soldier boy kind of shoe for ursef
Re: . by jayminJr(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2014
op. my own question be say, u dey live for water side?
Re: . by jayminJr(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2014
it seems she's short and looking for a tall iroko so that she can mk amends, so no blame her. #stillwaitingforthenxtthreaddoesweightreallymatterinarelationship#

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

For a guy, yes.

chisuussss.......u are mean ooooo
Re: . by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
jboy73:
Buy that danrele or soldier boy kind of shoe for ursef

your advice will be considered.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
jayminJr:
op. my own question be say, u dey live for water side?

I first live for that way.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Height do matters
itz okay for a gal to be short,but a guy itz a big turnoff.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't think height matters. I can date any guy for love.

One of my aunty who's like 5.9 married a man above 6ft. There children are ok but not very tall.

My uncle who's not even upto 6ft married a lady likely to be 5ft.9 and their children are extraordinary tall. Their 7yrs old child is the same height as my aunt 9yrs old child.

You might be short and have a tall growth hormorne.

1 Like

Re: . by tayoxx(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
e b lyk say na short pple full here o...well make I do comot Sharp Sharp
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Martins301:

your advice will be considered.
OK sir
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

One of my aunty who's like 5.9 married a man above 6ft. There children are ok but not very tall.

My uncle who's not even upto 6ft married a lady likely to be 5ft.9 and their children are extraordinary tall. Their 7yrs old child is the same height as my aunt 9yrs old child.

if height doesn't matter as you claim then why don't you accept the proposal of a dwarf since it doesn't matter ? At least the chances are, you can also give birth to children who will end up being tall
Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
tayoxx:
e b lyk say na short pple full here o...well make I do comot Sharp Sharp

Clown..... smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
if height doesn't matter as you claim then why don't you accept the proposal of a dwarf since it doesn't matter ? At least the chances are, you can also give birth to children who will end up being tall

Maybe she will if a dwarf comes along and she falls in love with him.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Thanks for your candid opinion.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Mr, get brain soon. OP, is emphasizing on short guys not dwarf.

I believe that, it's on 6ft guys that can be described as tall. I'm 5ft'8inch and can date any guy of my height or taller. angry

I don't mind any height provided he's taller than me.

1 Like

Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Mr, get brain soon. OP, is emphasizing on short guys not dwarf.

I believe that, it's on 6ft guys that can be described as tall. I'm 5ft'8inch and can date any guy of my height or taller. angry

I don't mind any height provided he's taller than me.
who is this bush girl? who the hell is this dumb asss nincompoop ? Is it that you lack manners or you were not brought up properly ? What have I said to have deserve the bolded ? Later now, you will start to create threads seeking advice on how men keep bleeping and dumping you when you lack inward beauty
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
[s]who is this bush girl? who the hell is this dumb asss nincompoop ? Is it that you lack manners or you were not brought up properly ? What have I said to have deserve the bolded ? Later now, you will start to create threads seeking advice on how men keep bleeping and dumping you when you lack inward beauty[/s]

Bla bla bla. You think I'm cheap and loose like your female relatives or girls you've come across.
I'm much a virgin. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? / Two Types Of Gullible Girls / Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.