Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend (10340 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by bennyrazz: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
I really don't know why people get married without keeping their marital vows.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by kandiikane(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Stillfire:
It's unfortunate when good people get entangled with people who have mastered the art of playing mind games. Such people would frustrate you and soon you will learn from them and begin to act like them.
I agree with this. It's sad really.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by kandiikane(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
babestell:
He may not be cheating (yet)

Sometimes it is possible for opposite sexes to form close bonds, that may seem like cheating. what kind of guy is he? Are you guys so close that you talk about everything? That maybe what he has with the other lady. A close friendship

I have a married male colleague who am close to. We go for mass together, enjoy the same activities, laugh at the same jokes, talk about everything. One day I asked him if his wife knew I existed and he said no, apparently he was pulling the same kind of moves your hubby did. eventually he did and the wife confessed that she had heard about me from other people and she didn't say anything because she kinda trusted her husband. madam and I are cool now not friends but we are cool.

For your peace of mind, don't start suspecting or reading meanings into his actions as that is a recipe for high blood pressure, rather work on becoming friends and realize that people will always have secrets, even toddlers have secrets not to talk of adults whose past we cannot verify. Of course this is just me presenting a different angle to the story
hmmmmmmmmmmm! Madam cut the time you spend with the married man. You might not have any ill thoughts but if things come sour between him and wife na you go become the rebound bytch he go dey take phuck. Na so e dey begin, "we are really good friends but he didn't tell his wife about me. The wife and I, she knows now, we cool."

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
peggykorol:
Madam when a man's ways are not straight they act silly
Like your hubby just did.trying to be defensive,saying you are mental and wants divorce(see him mouth)
He is cheating with her and loves the attention
If you don't have a job,now it's time to get one and try to ignore his phone
When you ask too many questions they begin to feel too important
It's not easy sha cos your marriage is still young
Am yet to see a man who has not cheated on his wife at one time or the other

take it or leave it my husband has never cheated on me and so are many men out there.

back to op, before my wedding I made up my mind that my marriage must work and for that to happen I will have to use his bad characters as cream ( u can't see cream again after rubbing it) and to use his good characters as my clothing. my dear marriage is not bed of roses but remember u are what u make ur marriage .

Though it looks men are the head of the marriage, but in real sense God has handed the marriage in the hands of women that is y He said the wise woman builds her home why the foolish woman uses her hands to destroy hers. Also remember men hate nagging women the bible says it is better to live under a licking roof than to live with a nagging woman.

Pls @ Op stop questioning him, my father has more men than women so i know what i'm saying. this is Africa and not the Western world. pls save marriage and do whatever godly is possible. You do ur part as the good wife not unto him but unto God who judges all things and weighs all actions. I know it is not easy, but the grace of God is made available. Wish u the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Go get your own secret male friend you will chat with 24/7 simple smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
cherryice:
Men dese dayz, while they are fuccking you in bed, thers some other chic they fuccking with their minds.. deal wif it op embarassed

nawa grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by babestell(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
kandiikane:

hmmmmmmmmmmm! Madam cut the time you spend with the married man. You might not have any ill thoughts but if things come sour between him and wife na you go become the rebound bytch he go dey take phuck. Na so e dey begin, "we are really good friends but he didn't tell his wife about me. The wife and I, she knows now, we cool."

Never fear, am not the kind of gal who does married men plus the married man in question is not the type to cheat (yes there are men like that out there). But your point is very valid and noted.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

take it or leave it my husband has never cheated on me and so are many men out there.

back to op, before my wedding I made up my mind that my marriage must work and for that to happen I will have to use his bad characters as cream ( u can't see cream again after rubbing it) and to use his good characters as my clothing. my dear marriage is not bed of roses but remember u are what u make ur marriage .

Though it looks men are the head of the marriage, but in real sense God has handed the marriage in the hands of women that is y He said the wise woman builds her home why the foolish woman uses her hands to destroy hers. Also remember men hate nagging women the bible says it is better to live under a licking roof than to live with a nagging woman.

Pls @ Op stop questioning him, my father has more men than women so i know what i'm saying. this is Africa and not the Western world. pls save marriage and do whatever godly is possible. You do ur part as the good wife not unto him but unto God who judges all things and weighs all actions. I know it is not easy, but the grace of God is made available. Wish u the best.

This advice has infected so many innocent women with HIV.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
ALL WOMEN's Husband is no husband to count on, threatening divorce? Why didn't you tell him to go right ahead? If you don't have a job, is time to get one, maintain your contraceptives and don't get pregnant until you know who you married.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by kandiikane(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

Madam you go suffer for your marriage oo. She should just continue to make her marriage work even if the man brings women in her marital bed? Anyhow Shaa, it is good you have already accepted this, maybe, your children will be a better source of happiness to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
beeevan:

so what kind of advice will u give so that many innocent women will not be infected with HIV?
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
beeevan:

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
kandiikane:

Madam you go suffer for your marriage oo. She should just continue to make her marriage work even if the man brings women in her marital bed? Anyhow Shaa, it is good you have already accepted this, maybe, your children will be a better source of happiness to you.

I will never suffer in my marriage coz mine is built on the solid rock that can never be moved. You won't understand.

Funny enough my marriage is 6years and some months. I have never had any reason to doubt my husband. Our family account is in my name and I am the sole signatory he only has the alert. Can u do that? I know u can't coz u feel u're wise.

We are still trusting God for the fruit of the womb, but u know what? My 12yrs old son stays with us and bears his name. Everyone calls him my son's name. And he loves the boy as if is his. You see I could never had gotten a better gift after my salvation from God. I know u can never understand becoz u don't have such heart.

I've paid a big sacrifice in my marriage that my friends, families, in-laws and people like u think I charmed him.

you must pay a price for anything u desire. be it good or bad.

let me stop here for now. Smiles

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by kandiikane(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

I will never suffer in my marriage coz mine is built on the solid rock that can never be moved. You won't understand.

Funny enough my marriage is 6years and some months. I have never had any reason to doubt my husband. Our family account is in my name and I am the sole signatory he only has the alert. Can u do that? I know u can't coz u feel u're wise.

We are still trusting God for the fruit of the womb, but u know what? My 12yrs old son stays with us and bears his name. Everyone calls him my son's name. And he loves the boy as if is his. You see I could never had gotten a better gift after my salvation from God. I know u can never understand becoz u don't have such heart.

I've paid a big sacrifice in my marriage that my friends, families, in-laws and people like u think I charmed him.

well good on you and I am genuinely happy for you but what you initially implied is that one should just manage with a cheating husband? Please correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
kandiikane:

well good on you and I am genuinely happy for you but what you initially implied is that one should just manage with a cheating husband? Please correct me if I am wrong.

you are wrong. I was only trying to let her know the divorce is never an option. she should work harder for her marriage to work. there is one thing u have to know about men, they love to be cared for and pampered they are like children. a little of this will sweep the man off his feet. it takes only the grace of God for men not to cheat.

as u can see, this man cheats and doesn't even respect his wife, he flaunts his cheating why is that so, becoz the other girl probably does what the wife doesn't. instead of complaining and nagging see how u can be more sweet to ur husband. when last did u send sweet text messages to him I.e "Honey are u coming home soon, I'm missing u" " I love u, can't live without u" and stuffs like that. How do u show ur appreciations. this is the secret of the other girl that makes the man go wild. You need more?
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Godmystrength: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

you are wrong. I was only trying to let her know the divorce is never an option. she should work harder for her marriage to work. there is one thing u have to know about men, they love to be cared for and pampered they are like children. a little of this will sweep the man off his feet. it takes only the grace of God for men not to cheat.

as u can see, this man cheats and doesn't even respect his wife, he flaunts his cheating why is that so, becoz the other girl probably does what the wife doesn't. instead of complaining and nagging see how u can be more sweet to ur husband. when last did u send sweet text messages to him I.e "Honey are u coming home soon, I'm missing u" " I love u, can't live without u" and stuffs like that. How do u show ur appreciations. this is the secret of the other girl that makes the man go wild. You need more?
is that it?? You think all these can stop a cheat from cheating??

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Godmystrength:
is that it?? You think all these can stop a potential cheat from cheating??

Read and understand dear. I said PROBABLY. I also said "it takes the grace of God for any man not to cheat" but with all these there is the probability of the potential cheat to respect his wife and hide it from her
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Godmystrength: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

Read and understand dear. I said PROBABLY
Yes you said probably but what about this??
benedictac:
this is the secret of the other girl that makes the man go wild.
Besides, you should also read and understand too dear... I asked if all you mentioned is enough to stop a cheat from cheating... simple
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Godmystrength: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

Read and understand dear. I said PROBABLY. I also said "it takes the grace of God for any man not to cheat" but with all these there is the probability of the potential cheat to respect his wife and hide it from her
you are just saying this now. it wasn't in your initial post...
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Godmystrength:
Yes you said probably but what about this??
Besides, you should also read and understand too dear... I asked if all you mentioned is enough to stop a cheat from cheating... simple

and I also said it takes the grace of God for any man not to cheat, and no it is not enough to stop him from cheating but will make the man respect and know he has a wife. The only one that can make any man not to cheat is genuinely having Jesus in his life.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Godmystrength:
you are just saying this now. it wasn't in your initial post...

well, we read and interpret in different ways.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

so what kind of advice will u give so that many innocent women will not be infected with HIV?

Any advice that doesn't involve them holding the lanterns or serving chilled water while their husbands bang whor*es on their matrimonial beds undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
beeevan:

Any advice that doesn't involve them holding the lanterns or serving chilled water while their husbands bang whor*es on their matrimonial beds undecided.

give us one
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

give us one

You have it all figured out your way, so why do you need my advice?if your way works for you, that's all that matters. I gave OP my opinion, the type that doesn't involve her holding lantern, you can read it up if you care to wink.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

If a man has chosen to cheat, giving up your life for his sake won't stop him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

So the fact that a philanderer hides it from his wife means he respects her?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by beeevan: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

Even bible did not rule out divorce completely, do you know more than God?Why does it take the grace of God for a man not to cheat but not a woman, are their no cheating women in the bible? When the bible said to a man in proverbs " A prostitute may cost you a loaf of bread but a man's wife will cost you your Life", doesn't that tell you that it takes the grace of God for a married woman not to cheat too? Haven't you heard of the biblical adulterous woman? Do you know that God abandons unfaithful husbands? " you cry Out," why has the Lord abandoned Us?" i ll tell you why! Because the Lord witnessed vows you and your wife made to each other on your wedding day when you were young. But you have been disloyal to her, though she remained your faithful companion, the wife of your marriage vows. Didn't the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his. And what does he want? Godly children from your union. So guard yourself, remain loyal to the wife of your youth"(Malachi 2:13-15).

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Cutehector4u:
And it goes like this, curiosity killed the cat... Madam private investigator..kudos.. If u like, take ur hand and spoil ur marriage by urself...

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Godmystrength: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

and I also said it takes the grace of God for any man not to cheat, and
no it is not enough to stop him from cheating but will make the man
respect and know he has a wife. The only one that can make any man not
to cheat is genuinely having Jesus in his life.
of what use is the respect i get from a man cheating on me? it's a pity
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by babestell(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olorimadam

first off your husband is not cheating. At least not yet. If he were cheating. You wouldn't know because he would hide it totally. You won't even know when he is texting her.

Don't waste your energy over a friendship that may soon die off. Rather channel it to building a friendship and relationship with your husband.
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
benedictac:

I like your post and that is how it should be normally BUT I would never advice sweet sweet for a cheating/abusive spouse.

It is very easy to sacrifice and make the home beautiful if it already so or if both parties are willing to make it work. You will agree with me that you will bend and be more accepting to a loving/non cheating hubby than a cheating one and vice versa.

God be with you
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by benedictac(f): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
beeevan:

Even bible did not rule out divorce completely, do you know more than God?Why does it take the grace of God for a man not to cheat but not a woman, are their no cheating women in the bible? When the bible said to a man in proverbs " A prostitute may cost you a loaf of bread but a man's wife will cost you your Life", doesn't that tell you that it takes the grace of God for a married woman not to cheat too? Haven't you heard of the biblical adulterous woman? Do you know that God abandons unfaithful husbands? " you cry Out," why has the Lord abandoned Us?" i ll tell you why! Because the Lord witnessed vows you and your wife made to each other on your wedding day when you were young. But you have been disloyal to her, though she remained your faithful companion, the wife of your marriage vows. Didn't the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his. And what does he want? Godly children from your union. So guard yourself, remain loyal to the wife of your youth"(Malachi 2:13-15).

that is ur own understanding and opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse / My Wife And I Have Fought Again And I Think I Want Out / Help! With This type Of Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.