Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend (10551 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by Janet101(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
babestell:

I disagree with you. I don't know about you but not all cross gender friendships result in sleeping together or cheating. That is why guys complain about the friend zone.

I work in a male dominated office sha so am very comfortable with them. You have no other choice than to be friendly with them and in the process you discover that you guys share things in common, but those that mean you will start dating them...of course not. Just that you get to know them better. When we go for lunch we all sit and eat and sometimes the gist get personal...some are married, some are not.

My future hubby will be allowed to have female friends. If he chooses to be all mushy with them, that is his business. Since I plan to marry someone who is my friend, I won't be bothered by that

Hmm.... Are u sure?
Re: My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend by babestell(f): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2014
I speak only for myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.