Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (29426 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Lero15(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Thanks a lot, Sweetie.

Lero, am so sorry about what you accused me of some days ago. Honestly, I have no point. I nEver should have unfollowed you in the first place.

I hope you understand.
lol...no offence taken o. You are making me feel like one boss cheesy cheesy

I do understand. Glad you followed back. Enjoy ur service year, dear. And pls be careful wit those soldiers...dem like babes too much, esp pretty ones like you. Stay cool.
Hope u r fine?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Lindons(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
I am a serving corps member in Emure,Ekiti State. I work in the camp table water factory. Congratulations to all prospective corps members deployed to the land of honour. For those of you coming from south-east and south-south,go to peace mass park,board a bus going to Onitsha,alight at the last bus stop(Peace mass park).Ekiti buses are loading opposite Peace mass park in Onitsha.Please,go to the park opposite Peace mass, do not go to the park after Peace mass because they do not have passengers and remember that the journey is far. When you are in Ekiti state,tell the driver to stop at Ise junction.Then board another vehicle going to Emure.I wish you a successful journey and happy camping.If you need my assistance,call 08064157154.

2 Likes

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by kinkinjoy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
am in too, leaving Lag 4 Ado but dat will be on tuesday early momo
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ebenreloaded: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
any delsuites posted to ekiti state should hit me up,..07066402029 we good to go
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by firstladyanna(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
I've been posted to Ekiti too
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by adewaleh(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
talk2dekky:
Abeg how much do they pay Doctor Corpers in Ekiti?
Nigerian doctors with money.. Chai.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ebenreloaded: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
pls I need to kno if ekiti state government do pay allowee
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ebenreloaded: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Niyyah:
embarassedrili sad n down ryt nw,i wantd kano soooo bad buh na ekiti dem post me*3 lonnnng weeks widou ma hubby* m temitayo an agriculturist,a grad of unilorin
I also wanted North, welcom to state of pounded yam anyway

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by sirfarouk(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Akell:
I'm in Ekiti at the moment. Work and live in Abuja but came to spend my leave in my home state. corp members could add me up for friendship .........

Hello Akell, how do I get to Ekiti and subsequently the orientation camp from Abuja?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by sirfarouk(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lindons:
I am a serving corps member in Emure,Ekiti State. I work in the camp table water factory. Congratulations to all prospective corps members deployed to the land of honour. For those of you coming from south-east and south-south,go to peace mass park,board a bus going to Onitsha,alight at the last bus stop(Peace mass park).Ekiti buses are loading opposite Peace mass park in Onitsha.Please,go to the park opposite Peace mass, do not go to the park after Peace mass because they do not have passengers and remember that the journey is far. When you are in Ekiti state,tell the driver to stop at Ise junction.Then board another vehicle going to Emure.I wish you a successful journey and happy camping.If you need my assistance,call 08064157154.

Hello Lindons, how's the lifestyle in Ekiti? In terms of cost of living, accomodation, transportation and food.

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
kevinaduga:
e be like say delta peeps many for here o..im from delta too

My brother! grin na we dey run tinz cheesy
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nadamwa:
sad I was posted to Ekiti as well. I'm going on Monday from Benin.

Why the sad face? Free your mind and try to make the most of it. It'll be fun cheesy
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
SexyCrixus25:
My name is Sixtus, am a batch b stream2 corp member already serving in Ekiti, with d state code EK/14B/2650. Word got to us this week on our CDS that we wud b returning to d camp for orientation, I can help u guys to loc8 an NACC family house, if u wish to come on Monday. ...u can whatsapp me :08064943419.[color=#770077][/color]

Sixtus welcome. I'll be giving you a call later in the day.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:
Hmmmmm!!!

After having lots and lots of high BP. Now I have to serve where I was born and breed for first 8 years of my life.

Am having mixed feelings. But I know its gonna be interesting since I have clique of friends in the same camp.

Ekiti camp here I come!!!

grin I'd noticed you on nairaland before. Didn't know you were a pcm. Anyway sha welcome. At least its a familiar terrain for you.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
emmaihunzeyah:
guys me and my cousine were posted to ekiti state we are based in lagos

That's cool cool looking forward to meeting y'all in camp.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Niyyah:
embarassedrili sad n down ryt nw,i wantd kano soooo bad buh na ekiti dem post me*3 lonnnng weeks widou ma hubby* m temitayo an agriculturist,a grad of unilorin

Welcome to the thread. Ehya ;') why didn't you ask to be posted to the state your husband is? At least I know they give special consideration to married women
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2014
obotubong:
Am in ekiti state serving batch B 2014. If u need any info. . Ask me and I tell u directly.
1. To all my home boys, carry money go camp oo, make u dey flex ursef wella and ur camp babe wey u go get.
2. Cold plenty for camp, so carry enough cover oo
3. For those wey wan redeploy, carry better doc report with good reason oo. Cos na so I carry go and e nor work
4. For those who go reach camp dey hustle to go serve for ado-ekiti, I pity u oo. If u like travel travel, no go ado oo, if u nor get money minus to depend on alawi, no go oo. For e.g hox rent in ado is 70k for sef con but in say omuo ekiti east dat I am it's 15-20k per 10months of ur service.
5. Make una go camp on time so u get better khaki and if e no fit u, u can easily change if not na to go amend for mani.
6. In mani look for a) mama nonso b) tope- short small gal, them food make wella.
7. For shayo e plenty oo even RSM go dey follow una shayo for mami
I wish una all the best. . Ifuve any Q u can ask.

Corper wi oo!!!!

My brother thanks for the tips mehn. I really appreciate this you post. From your experience, where be the best place for ppa? (For science graduate, I no wan teach)
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Lindons:

Madam, thanks for being willing to help. I'll try giving you a call today or tomorrow.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2014
ebenreloaded:
any delsuites posted to ekiti state should hit me up,..07066402029 we good to go

Welcome to the thread! cheesy Na delsu I graduate from, mcb dept. Which dept you grad from?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2014
firstladyanna:
I've been posted to Ekiti too

cool Welcome to the thread. Are you in lagos presently?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2014
ebenreloaded:
pls I need to kno if ekiti state government do pay allowee

My brother na 5K o!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by bidemcious77(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2014
i finished from EKSU,posted to Abia..i am sure you guys will enjoy your stay in Ekiti...Una go chop pounded yam tire
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2014
For those of you currently in lagos and are planning on going to ekiti on monday. (If you wouldn't mind travelling with our troupe and your departure point is ojota) I am planning to go to ojota today to negotiate with a bus/car that'll take us directly to nysc orientation camp. If you are interested pls send a pm. I'll post details on the negotiated price and the time for our departure.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ebenreloaded: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2014
coollabman:

My brother! grin na we dey run tinz cheesy
we full ekiti
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 01, 2014
bidemcious77:
i finished from EKSU,posted to Abia..i am sure you guys will enjoy your stay in Ekiti...Una go chop pounded yam tire

Lol! This one wey people dey mention pounded yam so! Na wa o! Meaning say na chop up tinz for some of us
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ebenreloaded: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg any delsuite in da house, send ur BBM pin or WhatsApp number mk we roll, na we get ekiti state, or hit me on WhatsApp 07066402029
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Emmagination55: 5:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Fortunately and unfortunately I schooled in Eksu and was posted 2 Ekiti... But no lele sha. I base in lag bt presently in Ado-ekiti bt thinking of going 2 d camp on monday
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Emmagination55: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Ekiti state alawee is 5k bt I heard d past govt (Gov. Fayemi) wasn't faithful wit d payment 4 d previous batch cuz he don use state money campaign finish n he no enter, bt I bliv in d present govt (Gov. Fayose), Fayose na my guy so no qualms... Una go enjoy Ekiti wella bt Ado-ekiti get higher cost of living...
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by fgee10(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Eric from kaduna,bt wud b joining u guys in Ekiti from kogi.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2014
ebenreloaded:
I also wanted North, welcom to state of pounded yam anyway
Tanks,redeplymnt on ma mind wink
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=coollabman post=27624208]

Welcome to the thread. Ehya ;') why didn't you ask to be posted to the state your husband is? At least I know they give special consideration to married women [/quote
Haaa,i tried all my best o buh Allahu ahlam buh wd defin8li redeply In Shaa Allah
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by ailehwise(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Any A.A.U(EKP) here? bell me on 08154178653 or drop urs let knw ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.