Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC (1455 Views)

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / APC Is Not A Muslim Party – Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 29, 2014
While I dont have problem with muslim or christian in Politics,but since we have a strong opposition (APC),PDP members and their supporter makes it look as if muslims are not suppose to be seen in politics.Anytime any muslimApc governor or top member try to do any relating to his Religion they will start shouting ISLAMISATION',this word have been used this year than every other year.
The national chairman of pdp(number 1 party member) is a muslim Adamu muazu,while APC national chairman is christia.it will be wrong for Pdp lead by muslim to say Apc lead by christian is a muslim party...SHIKENA

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by teeboi73: 5:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by madone: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2014
okay ......

1 Like

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by freshness2020: 5:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Enough of these religious sentiments..
All ♈όϋ all do is to have cheap political gains in the detriment of the masses..
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Orunto: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2014
THE WAYS OF THE WICKED(WHAT EVER HIS OR HER RELIGION) SHALL PERISH IJN AMEN!
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by condralbede(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2014
So this is all you have to say dudeI thought u hv more facts.*sigh*go back to my bed!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by johnmartus(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
who care even if apc is a babalawo party and sango be their flag bearer I will vote them

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by chamboy(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Sorry pls is there any thing like Christianization
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
johnmartus:
who care even if apc is a babalawo party and sango be their flag bearer I will vote them
God will bless you for me

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
condralbede:
So this is all you have to say dudeI thought u hv more facts.*sigh*go back to my bed!
i dont have much to say but PDP is making it look like a sin fopr a muslim to be politician
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by major466(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Op why don't you list down the various positions and officials in both Parties and let Nairalanders to decide.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by WIZGUY69(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
undecided
what's up with all this religion thingy?
dem de write religion for head?
abi. Christians work, sleep, eat and bath in the church? same goes to the Muslims!
we are still confused honestly.
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pdp started this religion thingy
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by tinkinjow: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
It won't sell, APC better stop using the religious line, cos either it favours PDP, the more they try the more they harm their party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2014
tinkinjow:
It won't sell, APC better stop using the religious line, cos either it favours PDP, the more they try the more they harm their party.
PdP is the party using religion...tell them to stop,i hate it so much
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by nationwide1(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Ipledge:
While I dont have problem with muslim or christian in Politics,but since we have a strong opposition (APC),PDP members and their supporter makes it look as if muslims are not suppose to be seen in politics.Anytime any muslimApc governor or top member try to do any relating to his Religion they will start shouting ISLAMISATION',this word have been used this year than every other year.
The national chairman of pdp(number 1 party member) is a muslim Adamu muazu,while APC national chairman is christia.it will be wrong for Pdp lead by muslim to say Apc lead by christian is a muslim party...SHIKENA
So that's all your proof of PDP being more Islamic than APC. Not enough reason. Try again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2014
nationwide1:
So that's all your proof of PDP being more Islamic than APC. Not enough reason. Try again.
i dont realy mean pdp is more islamic than apc but tired of pddp calling APC muslim party
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Canme4u(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan is a Christian so as his wife. David Mark the senate president is also a Christian. Ngozi Okonjo Ewiela Minister for Finance is Christian. Gov of central Bank Of Nigeria is also a Christian. Jumoke Akinjide is also a Christian. The outgone Minister for health is also a Christian etc.

All the powerful and key posts in GEJ administration are being run by Christians. Why didn't we think they want to CHRISTIANMISE NIGERIA?

PDP has no honor, I repeat, PDP has no honor.

They are pigs and they will be send back to where they belong in 2015.

Sai Buhari.

I believe.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by tinkinjow: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Ipledge:
PdP is the party using religion...tell them to stop,i hate it so much
Unfortunately the APC played themselves into that tight conner and believe it or not, they've still to learn any lesson with the constant attack on CAN president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 30, 2014
tinkinjow:

Unfortunately the APC played themselves into that tight conner and believe it or not, they've still to learn any lesson with the constant attack on CAN president.
Apc is against anybody dining with the eveil(PDP).Asari dokubo is a muslim tongue tongue
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by opiaoku: 2:20am On Oct 30, 2014
johnmartus:

otu nne i as you cast your hopeless vote
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by talkintruth: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2014
you must be mad
Re: PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
talkintruth:
you must be mad
I see your life is worthless,21post above u,nobody curse...u and ur family will be mad

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Status Quo? / [Photo] Buhari's Commendation Of Dora Akunyili After She Returned $12,000 To PTF / Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.