Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones (1229 Views)

Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha / Tambuwal’s Defection: Four Options Before PDP / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2014
It was with total disgust I read through the shameless propaganda written by Femi Fani-Kayode on the defection of my friend and brother Honorable Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, and hence I decided to let you all know that the PDP and the likes of FFK can do nothing about this defection. PDP is already a sinking party, and no impeachment move or coercion to resign will work. Here is why:

1. If the likes of PDP or Femi Fani-Kayode can shamelessly ask for the resignation of our honorable speaker, then they should also do so with Olusegun Mimiko who won under the platform of Labor Party and defected to PDP.

2. PDP was never instrumental in making Tambuwal the Honorable Speaker of the House of Reps. Rather, they wanted Honorable Jumoke. While members of the PDP supported Jumoke to become the speaker, the APC which at that time were made of other smaller parties supported Honorable Tambuwal. He lobbied and politicked very well, and became the speaker, making the PDP to threaten fire and brimestone on him, yet, he remained fearless, astute and professional in executing his responsibilities as a speaker. He did this enduring the rotten stench of the PDP, and has now finally decided to come home (APC) to those who supported him to be a speaker in the first place.

3. No form of impeachment will work on Hon Tambuwal, because constitutionally 2/3rd majority need to vote to effect any form of impeachment. PDP has nothing close to those numbers, even though they are a few members more than APC in the House of Rep.

4. Honorable Tambuwal has shown PDP the middle finger, and a few more members in the coming weeks will decamp to APC, that will inevitably make APC the house majority. Tambuwal has played his cards well, we have helped him all the way, just like chess, we calculated all the moves before the dumb skulls in PDP could even move a pawn.

Meanwhile, the likes of Femi should continue smoking his crack, chasing his Igbo women, dancing in his living room, and staying under cover with PDP to hide the hideous atrocities he committed as the minister of aviation. He is not meant to talk where sane people speak. He is not a force to reckon with, he is what my easten brothers will call a political bomboy!

Finally, remember to vote wisely.....GMB all the way!

-CramJones

11 Likes

Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by spermSHOOTer: 5:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Are we now to believe you are the Ota primate cheesy

Crammy Jonsini grin
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by ikaboy: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2014
well done Cramjones
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by paramedic: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Cramjokes !!!

1 Like

Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Degis(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Pure balderdash as usual as I wasn't expecting something sensible from you in the first place. Maybe you should know that Mr. Speaker is primus interpares that is to say first among equals. He was not elected as a Speaker by his constituents but by his contemporaries and as such PDP has the right to demand his resignation because he was elected Speaker on their bill to the House. Now, juxtapose that with Olusegun Mimiko who was elected Governor by his Counstituents.

You claim Mr. Speaker was voted in by majorly now APC members but does it change the fact that his platform was PDP?. When a Man deals treacherously by being PDP during the day and APC at night, he will soon get his just recompense of reward when he exposes his treacherous hands just as Mr. Speaker will soon experience.

PDP's woes too has just started because you can't fool all the people all the time. Little by little the house built on a pack of lies will soon unravel completely. There is no peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by omicron(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2014
cramjones:

chasing his Igbo women
-CramJones

no need to mention Igbo Mr man. Your msg can still pass without appearing to insult the sensibilities of a whole ethnic group.

Y'all are all the same.
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by donphilopus: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Degis:
[s]Pure balderdash as usual as I wasn't expecting something sensible from you in the first place. Maybe you should know that Mr. Speaker is primus interpares that is to say first among equals. He was not elected as a Speaker by his constituents but by his contemporaries and as such PDP has the right to demand his resignation because he was elected Speaker on their bill to the House. Now, juxtapose that with Olusegun Mimiko who was elected Governor by his Counstituents.

You claim Mr. Speaker was voted in by majorly now APC members but does it change the fact that his platform was PDP?. When a Man deals treacherously by being PDP during the day and APC at night, he will soon get his just recompense of reward when he exposes his treacherous hands just as Mr. Speaker will soon experience.

PDP's woes too has just started because you can't fool all the people all the time. Little by little the house built on a pack of lies will soon unravel completely. There is no peace for the wicked[/s]

What's this one saying?! Since you're so daft to read what the Nigerian Constitution has to say on this, Clerverly has copied it here for all to see, yet, you're still here spewing hocus pocus. The HoR members elected him as their Speaker, so if the PDP Reps can lobby well and get up to the required 2/3rd required members [which they can never get] in the House to impeach him, then good and fine!

And if you also think a Northern Rep would move against Tambuwal irrespective of his party affiliation, then you're on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Rich4god(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Cramjones taking on himself...
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Dude,you are no longer relevant in naraland's political section,I will advise you to go to the jokes or romance section and ply your trade.
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Degis(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

What's this one saying?! Since you're so daft to read what the Nigerian Constitution has to say on this, Clerverly has copied it here for all to see, yet, you're still here spewing hocus pocus. The HoR members elected him as their Speaker, so if the PDP Reps can lobby well and get up to the required 2/3rd required members [which they can never get] in the House to impeach him, then good and fine!

And if you also think a Northern Rep would move against Tambuwal irrespective of his party affiliation, then you're on a long thing!

I guess you lack comprehension abilities. Which Northern Rep will not vote to remove Tambuwal?. Where you dead when when they first moved to APC and moved back. Keep deluding yourself with one North policy. The don of fools
Re: My Take On FFK's Take On Tambuwal's Defection - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Politics; Baridam Or Wike? / Ogun Senators Submit Letters Of Defection To Mark / Beware Of Treason, Presidency Warn Rotimi Ameachi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.