Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Taking Your Man To Meet The Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Your Man To Meet The Parents (538 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Your Man To Meet The Parents by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2014
I feel so lucky that my mom is who she his. For meeting my man and seeing him for what he is. A nice guy with good manners who makes her daughter happy. not being prejudice bcoz he is Nigerian nd being able to look past that.....best bday gift ever!
Re: Taking Your Man To Meet The Parents by austine4real(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2014
katzz:
I feel so lucky that my mom is who she his. For meeting my man and seeing him for what he is. A nice guy with good manners who makes her daughter happy. not being prejudice bcoz he is Nigerian nd being able to look past that.....best bday gift ever!
gudluck

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Love Is This? / Should You Go On A Second Date If There’s No Spark? / Polls No More An Excuse :valentine Is Back,share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.