Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun (3478 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Patriotic Officers Of The Nigerian Army Write A Shocking Stinker To GEJ (photos) / Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by talktimi(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
femicyrus:
This man is about to defect to PDP.
Amosun should watch out
The pdp mentality is to acquire wealth once you become a political office holder and since Amosun is committed to developing the state instead as an APC governor, then a deputy governor with the same mindset should have being his running mate during election. The governor should be more careful this days because the deputy might have been dinning with pdp in the state
oya olodo clap for yaself grin

5 Likes

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by oderemo(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
These shameless politicians, 30k daily on diesel? Has he a factory in his
Backyard.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by onatisi(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
oderemo:
These shameless politicians, 30k daily on diesel? Has he a factory in his
Backyard.
wait till u hear how much amosun diesel and fuel budget is for day.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Oyetboy:
oga lie small small, who isn't campaigning? someone i saw in my local government last week campaigning in the market square..... haba!
those are termed: good governance tour where he is visiting all projects. It is a kind of campaign though, but he is not doing it directly!

Let me ask u, where are his posters and billboards for second term?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by edababa007(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2014
@ deputy gov... loyalty is key to survival. u can't be APC in d day and PDP/LP in the nite. Ask ur former mate in enugu, he was impeached for breeding chickens. Who actually is ur boss?, Amosun or Oshoba? Think well
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by tollu: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
For Amosun to be delegating duties to a special adviser, one can only assume the deputy governor is not running at Amosun's pace. If he were, he would also be active and in the forefront of stuff not complaining about material things.

Nobody wants to work with dull knives or people that will "gbabode" for you.
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by SaintEddie: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
femicyrus:
This man is about to defect to PDP.
Amosun should watch out
The pdp mentality is to acquire wealth once you become a political office holder and since Amosun is committed to developing the state instead as an APC governor, then a deputy governor with the same mindset should have being his running mate during election. The governor should be more careful this days because the deputy might have been dinning with pdp in the state
Your is so naïve, the deputy is talking about his constitutional rights and not to enmass wealth. Is he suppose to use his personnal vehicles? Or go on vacation with personnal money? Have u seen Amosun's convoy (15 suvs atleast) is it his personnal money he used in the purchase of these vehicles? Yet u can't be humour to give the deputy the little he request for which is his constitutional right. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2014
tollu:
For Amosun to be delegating duties to a special adviser, one can only assume the deputy governor is not running at Amosun's pace. If he were, he would also be active and in the forefront of stuff not complaining about material things.

Nobody wants to work with dull knives or people that will "gbabode" for you.
I like how you guys set different standards for differet people, occassions and parties. The deputy governor isn't complaining about materials things as you claim, he's complaining about what he deserves by virtue of the office he occupies. The office of the deputy governor is provided for in the constitution, the second highest ranking office in the state and so should be well funded and provided for in order for the occupier to function effectively and optimally.

It's rather embarrassing that you support the the flagrant abuse of the rights and office of the deputy governor because of whatever issue you have with him. Accross states governors see themselves as lords and emperors. When Chime in Enugu State engineered the impeachment of his former deputy on flimsy excuse his supporters hailed him as did Tinubu's when he 'sacked' three deputies during his time. It's time governors are made to respect the offices of deputy governors as we respect theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
APContherun:

I like how you guys set different standards for differet people, occassions and parties. The deputy governor isn't complaining about materials things as you claim, he's complaining about what he deserves by virtue of the office he occupies. The office of the deputy governor is provided for in the constitution, the second highest ranking office in the state and so should be well funded and provided for in order for the occupier to function effectively and optimally.

It's rather embarrassing that you support the the flagrant abuse of the rights and office of the deputy governor because of whatever issue you have with him. Accross states governors see themselves as lords and emperors. When Chime in Enugu State engineered the impeachment of his former deputy on flimsy excuse his supporters hailed him as did Tinubu's when he 'sacked' three deputies during his time. It's time governors are made to respect the offices of deputy governors as we respect theirs.
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by Reptyle(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
I sometimes wonder why the constitution is silent on allocating some kind of formal role to Deputy state executives beyond being an appendage and waiting on the governor's favour.

For the amount these "Deputies" draw or expect to draw from the public coffers, they should be better engaged in delivering service to the people, beyond acting as "Governor's in waiting."

If indeed Mr Adesegun's office is starved of funds and perks like he claims, the Governor needs to redress the situation immediately.

But 30,000 naira on diesel daily That is a lot of diesel man shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2014
SaintEddie:

Your is so naïve, the deputy is talking about his constitutional rights and not to enmass wealth. Is he suppose to use his personnal vehicles? Or go on vacation with personnal money? Have u seen Amosun's convoy (15 suvs atleast) is it his personnal money he used in the purchase of these vehicles? Yet u can't be humour to give the deputy the little he request for which is his constitutional right. Na wa o.
bros ,at times it is absolutely useless and pointless arguing with ppl like them.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by akinnux(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
The Deputy Governor needs to check whether his aides are not cornering some gallons of diesel for personal use. On other issues, he and I know that the Osoba - Amosun politics is at play and he knows where he belong.
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
akinnux:
The Deputy Governor needs to check whether his aides are not cornering some gallons of diesel for personal use. On other issues, he and I know that the Osoba - Amosun politics is at play and he knows where he belong.
The question you need to answer on behalf of the governor is why the office of the deputy governor runs on generator powered by diesel when the office of the governor and several other offices operate on the independent power project. Why has the governor refused to connect the office of the deputy governor to the power project? I dont care where the deputy governor belongs to but his office should be respected, adequately funded the way the office of the governor is.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by tollu: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
APContherun:

No such thing as "you guys" here. I'm not familiar with Amosun or Adekunle. I just don't understand how a deputy governor can be making such complaints. How did he get to such a level of irrelevance?
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
I hope this is not true. Let's see the Governor's Statement
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
tollu:

No such thing as "you guys" here. I'm not familiar with Amosun or Adekunle. I just don't understand how a deputy governor can be making such complaints. How did he get to such a level of irrelevance?
No need asking, how else would a deputy governor get to such level if not political dispute which to me iy no justification for the neglect and abuse of his office. We need maturity to get out of the quagmire we find ourselves in at this stage of our development. Conflict in opinion and interest is a natural thing we need to understand. We don't and can't be the same ideologically that our president/governors need to understand.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by mrofficial(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naija politics has always been money over everything.
Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by stexsy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
saxywale:

you can imagine. Nigerian politicians are very wicked. They all want to live a life of luxury when elected to political post.
Most of the owners of houses demolished along akute/alagbole/berger have not been paid compensation too. The state health service lacks so many stuffs too. The masses are suffering, yet the deputy is complaining about cars and allowances.

This is really terrible, government functionaries allocating and sharing money to themselves during festive celebrations. Tax payers money that is.
wat r u saying? All d deputy governor demands r his constitutional right, is he nt entitle to light and cars or his entitlements?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Amosun by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
stexsy:
wat r u saying? All d deputy governor demands r his constitutional right, is he nt entitle to light and cars or his entitlements?
you are wasting ur time trying to make them reason. They don't have the mental capacity to think or reason .they believe anything any apc gov does is right .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Sick, was TB Joshua Right? / INEC Chairman ,jega Has Already Drafted His Resignation Letter / If Boko Haram Must Kill Me For Nigeria To Be Safe, Let Them, Sanusi Tells CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.