Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. (999 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Me I had to laminate my timetable into three places
because I didn't want to lose any.
I also found it difficult calculating my GPA with the
white files I was always carrying about...and yes I also
bought that yeye UNN tie at the bookshop just to show off I'm a Lion.
Now even Cupid d god of love won't be proud of me if
I don't say this one: I (rather it was a 'we')fell in love
with a young beautiful departmental girl of mine But d
problem was i didn't get to find out that she was
married and even with a year old baby girl until her
husband threatened me with calls nd msgs to leave his
wife

I dare not forget this one. I went for a nightclass by 7pm with 3satchets of purewater,lacasera,N50 bread
from papa's shop(mbanefo) and 2packs of biscuits with
my sweather firmly tied around my waist. My
classmates were hailing me on the way(you know that
kind stuff like...Guy you too much o..,abeg jack wella
o). I was like...,I wish you people knew what this bag is
actually containing. When I finished feasting on my
packages...,I slept for 6hours on my book..,then a good
samaritan woke me up by 3am and I went back to
mbanefo

Men i no fit forget this one, any lecture going on
attend it even if you don't offer the course and rush go
sit down for front before you miss a word

....o boy story long ooo.
Add urs jor
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. by secnelly: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=15pt]as a fresher living in the hostel, my galfwnd always folow me to night class. Dahz our opportunity,[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Aggravating Advent Of Private University In Nigeria / How To Apply For Bishop Mike Okonkwo Essay Competition 2015 / UNIPORT Estimated Cut-off Mark 2015 - VAXITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.