Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63546 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
As a fresher in school, as commonly known as Jambito or jambite... I was so excited to be a university undergraduate. Moving round the school like someone that has arrived( I nor know say I just start the race).
I did so many crazy things as a fresher which make me laugh when I reflect bad...

1. Going to class to get sit as early as 6:30 ( that matter nor be hear ooo... I just want to sit on the front row).
2. Buying all sort of materials just because they told you you need it but @ the end you end you not reading them....
3. Attending multiple tutorials that at the end you get confused of what they are teaching...
4. Attending almost all parties and social event in school just to feel belong...
5. Going for night class almost everytime just because some people tell you, if you don't you might fail...
6. Wooing any fine girl that comes my way... this one was really fun shall...
7. Was eager to tell everyone the number of A's I had... ( guy how far ur result, guy I got 12A's... geee... you be scholar ooo)

As a fresher in the university, you just want to do everything... it was fun shall...
What were the crazy things you did as a fresher?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
I carried file like there was no tomorrow

Attended so many tutorials which we later discovered that some of those guys were even having the courses as carry over but just looking for freshers to exploit and new babes to bang

I spent Hell, the community my school dey those people dey vex, anytime of resumption things dey cost die. Imagine buying one plastic bucket for 1k5

I almost spent half of my school fees in two days

T'was really fun

IF YOU HAVE NOT TASTED SCHOOL LIFE YOU HAVE NOT TASTED LIFE!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by seankay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
I customised my tee shirt just to help one dude campaign for NASS president.I also ran round the skul sweating profusely, shouting, singing and displaying a poster to help another dude who didn't even give a Bleep bout who I was campaign for SUG president undecided I dey always para wen I remember

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by sammer4life(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
We use to have this prof..... late Prof Ikejiani..... She has this deep British accent , and as an ajakpako wey I be, my first lecture in UNN was her's. I was not understanding anything she was saying. So, I wasnt taking down notes. When she noticed, and insist everybody in her class must be writing, I no know d devil wey enter my hand, I started writing in capital letters.... Almost 4 pages in capital letters. When the guy wey siddon near me come notice am, I tell am say na so I was trained to write in sec. school. The whole of dat semester, my name was Capital Letters
Modified....... I knew this was heading to the FP. Now, I don hammer 80 likes.... Dedicating the likes to Real Madrid fans all over yhe globe

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Liamm(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Well I did not go to lectures for a month,flexed around in my discussion continua,bleeped the most beautiful girl in houdegbe and some careless female lecturers in school.till one day I was in a party n I saw my sister being rocked by another guy wen I accosted d guy he said shebi na u wey dey flex oda pple gals n mums now person dey with ur sister u dy complain.since den na books dey ma head.I av since returned d car back to naija ooo..I no even dey do galfriends cus they are dull in d brain

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by gbenga4sure(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
visit fantastic building in school and have a pix in their front.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
I carried file like there was no tomorrow

Attended so many tutorials which we later discovered that some of those guys were even having the courses as carry over but just looking for freshers to exploit and new babes to bang

I spent Hell, the community my school dey those people dey vex, anytime of resumption things dey cost die. Imagine buying one plastic bucket for 1k5

I almost spent half of my school fees in two days

T'was really fun

IF YOU HAVE NOT TASTED SCHOOL LIFE YOU HAVE NOT TASTED LIFE!!!!!
that file matter na tire me pass... white office flat file... na once everybody go know say na jambito you be...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by corperscorner: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
[size=45pt]Chasing married women[/size]
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
hbpeze:
Well I did not go to lectures for a month,flexed around in my discussion continua,bleeped the most beautiful girl in houdegbe and some careless female lecturers in school.till one day I was in a party n I saw my sister being rocked by another guy wen I accosted d guy he said shebi na u wey dey flex oda pple gals n mums now person dey with ur sister u dy complain.since den na books dey ma head.I av since returned d car back to naija ooo..I no even dey do galfriends cus they are dull in d brain
you worry shall... you don't want guy to dance with your sis... who will now dance with her?

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by topstar80(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
#FUNAAB and files be like #BREAD and butter.... Lol

20 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
butanep:
you worry shall... you don't want guy to dance with your sis... who will now dance with her?

Tony Montana comes to mind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Therock5555(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mine is really crazy oo, one yeye lecturer threatened to fail us if we don't pay for his handout and he was with the only copy which was not easy to find, na so the man drop am for desk and na General lectures, well when he turned back, the handout waka o.... Am sure u can guess who carried it nagrin grin

I twice spoiled my bestie padlock to eat his food because hungry nearly kill person o, hehehehe

Another crazy thing was using half of my handouts money to host a blind date from Jos, I regretted my life that day, choi, next year I would be a holy boy, so help me God....

*MODIFIED*

If I no talk this last one, even devil won't be proud of me, I banged one babe inside hostel wey 7 other students dey inside, my friends corner small eh and na just curtain separate each corner, na so the room just long, no space, I had to really manage that day, na missionary style o, no turning, no adjusting.

Eh God no vex, pls forgive me my sins cus am a big sinner. For more information just click on www.pastorpikincorner *coughs* dats all....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Donkaz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
hbpeze:
you can lie ehh!!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by FrenchyL(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joining secret cult embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed #TerribleExperiences

32 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wooed every fine gal dt i sat close to during lectures...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by STENON(f): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emmmmm......

Gone
are those days when "STENON" was a Fresher....

I Wrote my name on all my belongings in the hostel(bucket,Stove,
Pillow,matress,lamp, cups, Plates e.t.c.) , calling my Lecturers
"Uncle", Cooking and eating balanced diet, asking for the direction to
the lecture venue, Asking for the interpretation of Units and course
code(e.g. 101), Got confused with calculation of GPA(Adding all my scores together in all the courses "75+67+72+... and divide it by the total number of courses taken i.e. 7 courses to get a GPA of 68), I was also very anxious of
collecting School ID card.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by cupidhero(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Falling inlove with a girl in your department and not opening up to her just because of pride and the big boys rule of not dating any departmental girl. it was realy crazy,who knows how happy she could have made me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by henryagori(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
as a fresher i never knew there was no smoking in campus.....but i smoke weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
All d 14-17 years old where the ones religiously doing no1

who get time?

whey I dey find money pass everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Soneh(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
laminated my timetable cool

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Janeify(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
This topic go make sense
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by dimexilux(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
in case
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Soneh:
laminated my timetable cool
guy your case serious ooooo... how you go laminate timetable?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
henryagori:
as a fresher i never knew there was no smoking in campus.....but i smoke weed
why will you smoke as a first year student... your starting point was so bad...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by butanep(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
cupidhero:
Falling inlove with a girl in your department and not opening up to her just because of pride and the big boys rule of not dating any departmental girl. it was realy crazy,who knows how happy she could have made me.
probably you were nt bold enough then...

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by constance500: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm coming
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
[size=17pt]hacking the school website....[/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by hatux: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Razi1:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
What's all this nonsense you're displaying man? You mature than this now..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by jjfuma: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by tellwisdom: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op you are a foolish boi angry...you don manage enter school now, u no let person hear word.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.