Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back (4970 Views)

I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by iamord(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Lmao grin I jst dey observe

Hahaha. .. U don pass observe o lol.. Well this kind of dream that OP had is an example of predictive programming.. Very interesting topic and still reading more on it.. U can check out my latest thread
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Lmao grin I jst dey observe
i present a verse for you that was clearly written,God anointed jesus, can you bring a verse that was clearly written my jesus is not the christ?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mgpaki:

so even Jesus had a surname. i never knw that b4 o

Jesus having a surname shook me to the core.. Dumb people can be very confident

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Macelliot(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Who told you Jesus is not Christ?
Too many educated ignoramus here......(haffaze777, macof, iamord e.t.c)
Jesus(eng) - Iesous(greek) - Yeshua(aramaic) - Yahushua(hebrew)....
YAHushua(hebrew) = YAHweh saves.......
JEsus = JEhovah saves......
Christ/Christos(greek)= Messiah(eng) = Al-masih(arabic) = Ha'masaich(hebrew)
Jesus Christ is Yahushua Ha'masaich....
Mind you, the old testament was in hebrew, while the new was greek.
Tags:
Malvisguy212,
clean2,
veecovee and others....
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Macelliot:
Tags:
Malvisguy212,
clean2,
veecovee and others....

brainwashed mumu
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

Then that makes you a liar
Cos this date wey you put so na
Future, future, futuristic tense

We still in 2014smiley

nah its past
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by iamord(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Macelliot:
Tags:
Malvisguy212,
clean2,
veecovee and others....

Your brain dey touch.. Did I ever state Jesus is not christ
Btw you need to research more cos you have shown yourself to be the real igonoramus , btw I hope you know that there are other crucified christ that predate jesus ..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by gatiano(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jesus is back, but not the Jesus of 2000 years ago, and he is a muslim. before you argue or doubt, find where Jesus said he was a christian, however what is ISLAM? Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH/GOD, and it is freedom, justice and equality. what did Jesus teach?

Mgpaki:
As i was typing this post right now, i was still on my bed wandering about the dream i just had.
i dreamt that i was giving bath to a little boy in the evening when sudden the person sitting next to me stood up and shouted
"Jesus is back"
when i looked at the direction he was pointing, i saw Jesus waying his hand to the people while he was standing near a cross. Then i said (still dreaming)
"La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimin"
"There is no deity of worship except You(Allah), surely i am among the wrong doers),

I am a Muslim, but why did i saw him near a cross?
please not that this dream does not make me even for a single second believe in Christianity because even we (Muslims) knows and believe that he(Jesus) will return one day.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jesus means Justice. Jesus De Pandera.
Macelliot:
Tags:
Malvisguy212,
clean2,
veecovee and others....
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Jerryolumide(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mgpaki:
As i was typing this post right now, i was still on my bed wandering about the dream i just had.
i dreamt that i was giving bath to a little boy in the evening when sudden the person sitting next to me stood up and shouted
"Jesus is back"
when i looked at the direction he was pointing, i saw Jesus waying his hand to the people while he was standing near a cross. Then i said (still dreaming)
"La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimin"
"There is no deity of worship except You(Allah), surely i am among the wrong doers),

I am a Muslim, but why did i saw him near a cross?
please not that this dream does not make me even for a single second believe in Christianity because even we (Muslims) knows and believe that he(Jesus) will return one day.
plz is dat whr ur dream ended?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Mgpaki(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jerryolumide:
plz is dat whr ur dream ended?

yap
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by iamord(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2014
gatiano:
Jesus is back, but not the Jesus of 2000 years ago, and he is a muslim. before you argue or doubt, find where Jesus said he was a christian, however what is ISLAM? Islam is the submission to the will of ALLAH/GOD, and it is freedom, justice and equality. what did Jesus teach?

hmmnmmn

in a nutshell

Christian's and Muslims are a confused sect..

smh

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
haffaze777:

brainwashed mumu
produce a verse were it stated that jesus is not christ.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Macelliot(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
gatiano:
Jesus means Justice. Jesus De Pandera.
who taught you so?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by gatiano(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
many people will always ask who taught you? where did you read it from? well how can you have knowledge without learning, being taught or reading? knowledge is one of the essence of GOD, knowledge is to listen, know and observe. that is why the whiteman said that the best place to hide something from the blackpeople is the book. but we read, we read the right books at the wrong time, that is why we have thousands of ph.d and masters degree holders yet we couldn't create anything.
what then does it mean that Jesus will come back to judge the wicked? it means Justice must be served, and as we speak it is an ongoing judgement. Jesus of 2000 years ago, came to bring Justice, but he was before time, 2000 years early and there is a proof in the bible, where he cast out a demon from a person, but the demon answered him saying why does Jesus want him out when it was not time? (not word for word), Jesus then understood, then he gave up his life not for our sins, but for the poor's ressurection. nobody would have been able to kill Jesus nobody, because before a man thinks about it, Jesus already knew, this process is called radiohead taught to him by an elder in Africa, Egypt.

Was Jesus the son of GOD? yes so am i and you. was he the biological son of GOD? NO, if you say yes, then you have accused GOD of molestation and rape just like the greek whitegod zeus. Jesus biological father was Joseph De Pandera. Joseph embalmed Jesus's body to last 10000 years because he couldn't afford to embalm him forever. that body is in Jerusalem, where the fight is about to start now. if you are a muslim, you can see it for free, if you are a christian, you need to get a permission from the pope plus 6000$, when you get there, you'd be handcuffed, heavily guarded. and there are 5 images of that body, 1 is real, the other 4 is its reflection to keep it save from the devils.
Macelliot:

who taught you so?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Macelliot(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
gatiano:
many people will always ask who taught you? where did you read it from? well how can you have knowledge without learning, being taught or reading? knowledge is one of the essence of GOD, knowledge is to listen, know and observe. that is why the whiteman said that the best place to hide something from the blackpeople is the book. but we read, we read the right books at the wrong time, that is why we have thousands of ph.d and masters degree holders yet we couldn't create anything.
what then does it mean that Jesus will come back to judge the wicked? it means Justice must be served, and as we speak it is an ongoing judgement. Jesus of 2000 years ago, came to bring Justice, but he was before time, 2000 years early and there is a proof in the bible, where he cast out a demon from a person, but the demon answered him saying why does Jesus want him out when it was not time? (not word for word), Jesus then understood, then he gave up his life not for our sins, but for the poor's ressurection. nobody would have been able to kill Jesus nobody, because before a man thinks about it, Jesus already knew, this process is called radiohead taught to him by an elder in Africa, Egypt.

Was Jesus the son of GOD? yes so am i and you. was he the biological son of GOD? NO, if you say yes, then you have accused GOD of molestation and rape just like the greek whitegod zeus. Jesus biological father was Joseph De Pandera. Joseph embalmed Jesus's body to last 10000 years because he couldn't afford to embalm him forever. that body is in Jerusalem, where the fight is about to start now. if you are a muslim, you can see it for free, if you are a christian, you need to get a permission from the pope plus 6000$, when you get there, you'd be handcuffed, heavily guarded. and there are 5 images of that body, 1 is real, the other 4 is its reflection to keep it save from the devils.
Another gilberish from a follower of Elijah & Farrakhan.
Nation of Islam is full of deception.

BEWARE, for many false prophets shall arise, they are deceptive and misleaders - Jesus Christ..
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by gatiano(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
can you proof that any of the words that came out of the nation of islam was wrong? show me 1.
Macelliot:

Another gilberish from a follower of Elijah & Farrakhan.
Nation of Islam is full of deception.

BEWARE, for many false prophets shall arise, they are deceptive and misleaders - Jesus Christ..
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by iamord(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Someone should pls help me answer this
www.nairaland.com/1840834/10-christ-like-figures-predate
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by ebenice(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Mgpaki:

but y do i recite the Qur'anic Verse? and
i believe is my religion Islam, so why do i need change?
bro, religion cant take u to heaven . Only righteousnes, holines, truth and total obedience to Gods will, of which is only possible and simple thru JESUS CHRIST. Hence, believe in JESUS as ur Lord and Saviour. Repent nd forsake ur sins and renounce ur old life and embrace JESUS and u shal be saved
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
malvisguy212:
produce a verse were it stated that jesus is not christ.

verse from where?hope u don't mean bible?if yes,pls which version?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.