Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! (1654 Views)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by macsilver(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys. I just woke up from one of the worst dreams I have ever had in my entire life!! I've been having these kinda dreams about others, but for the first time, I featured in this dream and I am the subject matter! Trust me, the dream is very scary and I need help. what could be the possible interpretation of this dream? Seriously! I tried to pray but the right words were not just coming out of my mouth (I think that's normal, right?).
Earlier, I've been having dreams of embarrassment and disappointments which subsequently manifested in reality, usually that same day, That is, I could dream of someone promising to come around to pay my money and then someone else snatching it away, and the next day, I would be told that I would have to wait to get my money or something like that! it happens most time I have such dreams. This morning's dream really baffled me and here I am, trying to get the meaning of this particular dream. It goes thus.

I'm the type that sleeps late, and today was no exception, and I don't think it has anything to do with my dreams though.
I just met myself among my church members back at home, I usually got a heroes welcome when I get home and this day was an exception. no one seemed to see me, so after roaming the church for a while, I called a friend, a choir member, and looking back, his reply was "Oh. so you're here! How did you do it? I thought they said you had an accident and died?"

I wasn't even shocked. I was just perplexed

Later on I saw the ladies' group. (they always moved in bulk) and I wanted to intercept them to see who would say hi or something. To my surprise, none of them seemed to have seen me. They were busy chatting, etc. I also noticed I was on bare foot. No shoes, just my bare legs. the other part of the dream is a regular on I always had, and it's irrelevant atm.
I intended to travel next week to Ibadan, and logically thinking, I should suspend that trip for now. Please guys, what should I do? Yes, I'm a christian and I go to church, but my pastor and I aren't too close for me to discuss my personal issues with, plus he's a new pastor.
I'm hoping to see a pastor on here or someone who knows about dreams or have had something similar, to help put me through what to do. Serious answers and help would be appreciated!

This is my first post since I joined NL in 2010, so please if there's something I'm not doing right, I'm sorry. Thanks in advance!
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by sylvar02(m): 4:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Die? Please pray o. Never had a dream liike that tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by powerfulsettingz: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Pls visit any nearest MFM church around that's thier area of specialization it's a serious case ooooo . Trust me

This is my first post since I joined NL in 2010,
If this is really tru then something is also wrong with you daammm first post since 2010!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Blizzy9ja: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2015
That's a symptom of malaria... U should try and fix an appointment with your doctor
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Weah96: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2015
No one is leaving this place alive. Use that as a comfort instead of haggling over the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by becca2011: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Pls go to any MFM church close to you for deliverance, coupled with 3days dry fasting, midnight prayers and sincere repentance.
Do not take this for granted if you value your life

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by macsilver(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls visit any nearest MFM church around that's thier area of specialization it's a serious case ooooo . Trust me

If this is really tru then something is also wrong with you daammm first post since 2010!

Thanks for the advice, and yeah, its true. I've commented on others' threads, but I've not posted anything by myself before now. I didn't know how to create a topic. This dream forced me to find it.. I think I know better now. And yes. I joined 2010.

There are possibly many people having similar dreams,
Cc lalasticlala ishilove Seun, pls move this forward to help make us find helper quick!
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Dreams can be very funny but can also be very meaningful. Dreams are usually given for warning and not to scare you. My opinion is:

1. Suspend your travelling to Ibadan

2. Pray for safety - if possible involve a christian friend or someone in the church leadership.

3. Thank God for the dream

4. relax and eat amala grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by stevecantrell: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op it might be that God has averted what may have been a disaster 4 u and is just showing u. Pray all the same. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
When a man wants to die, he dreams about it first.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
yea, i used to have such dreams in the past, mostly i will be shot with a gun, funny enough the shot aint painful. but as a muslim i made some supplications, and gradually i stopped having such dreams.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Joel3(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
this one is bad dream oh. contact a pastor to pray for you and after that observe a 24 hours dry fasting. for one day. no going out. this will avert it.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Alexk2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
I greet you my brother. This ur dream can either be a fear-induced threat from satan himself; he may be using it to subject u into submssn and eventual death OR it can also be from God to warn you on d danger ahead and of to charge you to pray.
Either way, you should take it serious and take your relationshp with your maker very serious. You are not needed in heaven yet untill you fulfil ur God-given destiny. God is the only 1 that can avert any future danger ahead of U, nt even abt hw careful or wise u are. Simply go to Him in penitent plee and prayer. If you don't yet knw Him personally, now is just your time sir.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Kraspo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I have had similar dreams..Just pray the lord is your strength!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by macsilver(m): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks so Much guys! I really appreciate your comments. God bless you!
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Freshboi: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Start preparing your obituary
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by haffaze777(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

church advertisement spotted
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Paulscholari(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pray and declare the word of God "I shall not die but love to declare the word of the Lord" 70 times in a day and read psalm 24,51 and 91.thanks. Suspend every form of traveling until after a week and be strong in faith. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by macsilver(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks so much, @ paulscholari. I really apprecate it. I'll commence that.
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by beejaay: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Paulscholari:
Pray and declare the word of God "I shall not die but love to declare the word of the Lord" 70 times in a day and read psalm 24,51 and 91.thanks. Suspend every form of traveling until after a week and be strong in faith. Thanks.
u will die whether u like it or not.its not important who,where,how,what and when u die,the most obvious is that no one is gonna get out alive.so why stop not worrying about death and start making every second u live count..op wake up and embrace freedom,free yourself from the shackle of fear and embrace the lov of god in u.enjoy life with us,say yes to life

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by Weah96: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Paulscholari:

When death is ready to come, you won't see it coming. You could suspend all travel and still slip on a piece of soap in the bathroom, cracking your particulars wide open.
Some people slip on a banana skin and die. Life does have a sense of humor.

The best thing is to revel in the wonders of life. Breathing, for example, is quite remarkable in itself. We should find everything amazing, all the time. That's what little children do. Even a piece of grass is fascinating to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by allanphash7(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2015
This is so hillarious honestly op

So u dey fear death?

Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by macsilver(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
allanphash7:
This is so hillarious honestly op

So u dey fear death?

You no fear death? Smh.
Just seeing this
Re: I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! by shadeyinka(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2016
macsilver:
Hi guys. I just woke up from one of the worst dreams I have ever had in my entire life!! I've been having these kinda dreams about others, but for the first time, I featured in this dream and I am the subject matter! Trust me, the dream is very scary and I need help. what could be the possible interpretation of this dream? Seriously! I tried to pray but the right words were not just coming out of my mouth (I think that's normal, right?).
Earlier, I've been having dreams of embarrassment and disappointments which subsequently manifested in reality, usually that same day, That is, I could dream of someone promising to come around to pay my money and then someone else snatching it away, and the next day, I would be told that I would have to wait to get my money or something like that! it happens most time I have such dreams. This morning's dream really baffled me and here I am, trying to get the meaning of this particular dream. It goes thus.

I'm the type that sleeps late, and today was no exception, and I don't think it has anything to do with my dreams though.
I just met myself among my church members back at home, I usually got a heroes welcome when I get home and this day was an exception. no one seemed to see me, so after roaming the church for a while, I called a friend, a choir member, and looking back, his reply was "Oh. so you're here! How did you do it? I thought they said you had an accident and died?"

I wasn't even shocked. I was just perplexed

Later on I saw the ladies' group. (they always moved in bulk) and I wanted to intercept them to see who would say hi or something. To my surprise, none of them seemed to have seen me. They were busy chatting, etc. I also noticed I was on bare foot. No shoes, just my bare legs. the other part of the dream is a regular on I always had, and it's irrelevant atm.
I intended to travel next week to Ibadan, and logically thinking, I should suspend that trip for now. Please guys, what should I do? Yes, I'm a christian and I go to church, but my pastor and I aren't too close for me to discuss my personal issues with, plus he's a new pastor.
I'm hoping to see a pastor on here or someone who knows about dreams or have had something similar, to help put me through what to do. Serious answers and help would be appreciated!

This is my first post since I joined NL in 2010, so please if there's something I'm not doing right, I'm sorry. Thanks in advance!

Hi, Bro:
Your dream is serious because it indicates that you need deliverance from the spirit that wants to destroy and terminate your existence.

Your dream contains two strong messages:
1. You are being setup for your final journey. It may even be up to six months early warning. But it is not finalbas of this stage except you have the same dream more than twice.
2. You are not ready AT ALL for death. You are not prepared even as one who claims he is a Christian. That explains why you walk bare footed.

First, are you Born Again? PM me if you are on WhatsApp, we can talk better than this.

What should you do?
1. Pray self deliverance prayers (only if you are Born Again).
Every spirit of death assigned to my life catch fire in Jesus Name
Every power of stagnation collapse in the might name of Jesus Christ...etc

2 Find someone to do deliverance for you. Even on the phone!

Pm mebif you require more!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Copies Of The Quran Is Online!guess Where It Was Found / Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact / ECKANKAR; What It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.