Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy (2368 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by maimalari: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2014
I overheard some people gossiping inside Sheraton abuja. Top politicians discussing that Jonathan asked someone his opinion about replacing Sambo with Sullivan Chime.

This combo will surely finish the race come 2015.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by havilahmax(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2014
To some it looks childish but let me use dis time to thank my new phone and the mb used to make me FTC for the first time on NL. To everyone dat is looking forward for this day,keep hope alive, urs is on d way.
To d topic, I doubt if Jonathan will pick Chime as his running mate, that will be political suicide. My opinion though!
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by ratiken(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Next time you hear such gossip. .. just slap yourself cos you are at the wrong place.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by mekaboy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
deputy president. i greet una for Nland oo.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by idumuose(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
They must have been under the influence of champagne when they mentioned Jonathan and sullivan.
But is it everything you hear in beer parlours that you come here to post?
Tomorrow,you will come here to tell us you heard some politicians saying that Nigeria is now in the continent of Europe.grin gringrin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
maimalari:
I overheard some people gossiping inside Sheraton abuja. Top politicians discussing that Jonathan asked someone his opinion about replacing Sambo with Sullivan Chime.

grin grin grin grin grin

this guy don shark shepe fnish

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by maimalari: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
idumuose:
They must have been under the influence of champagne when they mentioned Jonathan and sullivan.
Tomorrow,you will come here to tell us you heard some politicians saying that Nigeria is now in the continent of Europe.grin gringrin gringrin

There's a stalemate in enugu, and what they were discussing isn't out of place.
Sullivan Chime is obviously better than Sambo. And they're both Nigerians, so I see nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by inereunwa1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Picture of them gossiping or idontbelieve

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by badmrkt(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
"Deputy President"? Abeg which planet be that...
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by mosalab(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
stop smoking that shiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
If he does that, he will sweep the whole of enugu for sure..

But if he wants the whole east, he shld take alams or asari..grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by hazyfm: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=48pt]DEPUTY PRESIDENT??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by arsetalks(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
First nothing like deputy president. Secondly, I pray PDP make such a mistake. APC will simply go to bed and wait for election day as PDP would have done all the campaigns for APC to win the election.

Thats akin to committing political suicide.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by Omimah: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
The OP is no other person than Ogbuefi Chino. He is good at seeing and hearing. The other day he 'saw' planes and drones in the Kaduna Airport about to be used by our soldiers to crush Boko Haram.
@topic, I doubt if it is possible for both the presidential and vp candidates to come from the same half of the country. The usual practice is, they come from the south and north.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by idumuose(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
maimalari:

Sullivan Chime is obviously better than Sambo. And they're both Nigerians, so I see nothing wrong.
You see nothing wrong in the President and vice-president coming almost from the same region?

Jonathan - SS

Sulivan - SE

The both of them coming from the same old eastern region.

This is very funny.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by TechRev: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Impossible!!! Repeat after me.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by eye4eye: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
maimalari:

Best combo of all time. He might as well drop Sambo and go with Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by eye4eye: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
maimalari:

And you won't have problem with so called Christian/Christian but you would if it was Buhari/Fashola.

I wasn't wrong when I said eebos are cursed people holding Nigeria down. We need to wipe you guys out once and for all for Nigeria to move forward. Ain't joking with you'all no more.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by Ikwokrikwo: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:

And you won't have problem with so called Christian/Christian but you would if it was Buhari/Fashola.

I wasn't wrong when I said eebos are cursed people holding Nigeria down. We need to wipe you guys out once and for all for Nigeria to move forward. Ain't joking with you'all no more.
Internet warrior, welldone.
You don't need to wipe us out, just cut us off or call for your own country.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:

I wasn't wrong when I said yoorobas are cursed people holding Nigeria down. We need to wipe you guys out once and for all for Nigeria to move forward. Ain't joking with you'all no more.

wooow shocked

Ogbeni kiloni, why cursing yoorobas?
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by chymystique(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye4eye:

I wasn't wrong when I said eebos are cursed people I am one of those cursed persons holding Nigeria down. I need to be wiped out once and for all for Nigeria to move forward. Ain't joking with you'all no more.

FIXED!
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by estyvino(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
TechRev:
Impossible!!! Repeat after me.
impossible!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by Jero1980: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jonathan will run with Sambo again and still win 2015 election. Another option is Sheu Shema of Katsina state
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:
Next time you hear such gossip. .. just slap yourself cos you are at the wrong place.
hilarious
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by noblealuu: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
idumuose:

Lol Beer Parlour gossip! No bi only Sulivan na T.A. Orji
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by WIZGUY69(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
undecided
not again.
moooooods.
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by checkdate(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
maimalari:

S C A M !
Re: Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy by ifex370(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
its actually possible tho,if that happens the north all revolt

(1) (Reply)

Ill / PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election / Photos: Another Proof That Okorocha Is Transforming Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.