Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (1197 Views)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Child Spacing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? by oamronnie(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
It's like this. Someone i know knows someone who has just resumed from maternity leave and wants to get pregnant again. According to her, she wants 4 children in 5 years. And i'm like, 'What? Isn't that too close? I mean, it's just 3 months after the 2nd child who by the way was born less than a year after the 1st!'
I would totally understand if this just happened and it wasn't planned but to deliberately plan it? I just don't get it.
What about the health-related risks? The financial implications of having children so close to each other? The emotional implications- both to the mother and child?
I've not been able to stop thinking about this. When it comes to child spacing, how many years is considered normal?
Mothers in the house, could you kindly share your experiences?
Re: CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Different strokes for diff. Folks.

For me,2years spacing is cool..

Some women who want to have more children within some given time,do so because they want to have all their children before getting to a certain age...

For some,age is not on their side...

For some they want to start 'enjoying' life at a certain age...

While for some,they just like maternity leave wink
Re: CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? by radiant3(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wen it comes to child spacing,at least two years is considered normal
Re: CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? by mumumugu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Her breastt go suffer oooo..
Re: CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? by eripecs(f): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Odilafta:
Different strokes for diff. Folks.

For me,2years spacing is cool..

Some women who want to have more children within some given time,do so because they want to have all their children before getting to a certain age...

For some,age is not on their side...

For some they want to start 'enjoying' life at a certain age...

While for some,they just like maternity leave wink
true talk. she might av married late.

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Money: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried his Mother in a Hummer Jeep / Parents Should Stop Worrying About These Things! / opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.