Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880617 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairaspace:

hahahaha laughing in Efik! You put your number on here so please expect nothing less.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Godfavourme:

Does that mean we can get Georgia visa from Egypt? What about TRP, can one apply for estonia trp from Georgia? Can their visa be used to enter Estonia?

Does that mean we can get Georgia visa from Egypt? ------ Yes but not advisable.

Can one apply for Estonia trp from Georgia? ----------- Yes

Can their visa be used to enter Estonia? ----------- Which country visa are you referring too?

All the best bro......
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Femcesc07:
Please can you PM me or can we chat on whatsapp please

Check your mail bro....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femcesc07(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Got you bro
rajiism:

Check your mail bro....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hahaha... me sef wan ask you question oo.. How mush be the tfare from your hostel to the embassy and how much food you chop for india? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

nairaspace:

hahahaha laughing in Efik! You put your number on here so please expect nothing less.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
sobastical:
Hahaha... me sef wan ask you question oo.. How mush be the tfare from your hostel to the embassy and how much food you chop for india? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Laughing! I hope people will understand when i am too busy to answer their pm, chat and email. I will soon change my whatsapp number to estonia number

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
hakeembee:
Laughing! I hope people will understand when i am too busy to answer their pm, chat and email. I will soon change my whatsapp number to estonia number

Me sef go soon change my number to Sudan number as am going there to settle...lol

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
sobastical:

Me sef go soon change my number to Sudan number as am going there to settle...lol
lol, maybe i should change to Sumalia number
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
hakeembee:
Lol me self go soon start to dey bombard you with questions Haha ..better be prepared but seriously people should learn to read from previous pages first,even me still read back many times.Oya oga where are the pinshures o....ma ji ki awon omo wobey je oju e o

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
hakeembee:
lol, maybe i should change to Sumalia number

Hehe, enjoy your stay buddy!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pass through the bridge then turn back and break the bridge for others coming behind you not to succeed is the common thing with most Nigerians.

Read the previous pages when they never read it themselves while some professors who managed to read would still ask questions on what the answers are already in what they claimed to have read.

Attending to ones questions will never change your personality neither will it take away your intelligence rather it will increase your knowledge and make you more human because you made someone somewhere happy.

Please try and make this place a house with one family living in peace and love. Did I say anything? One love cool

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
for my people coming to University of Tartu, this is a video showing how you can get to the dormitory from the bus park without any stress
click here to watch: https://www.facebook.com/utambassadors/videos/1229696433753833/

Hope to see you soon... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
icotfodile:
Hello Guys, Please I kinda need advice with possible and reasonable solution.

I had booked my flight with turkish airline from abuja to tallinn for the 22nd aug, and thought i had included a return in the email sent to the travel agency. I just noticed I dnt have a return ticket, Please what can I do, or how do I travel considering financial cost.
PS, I do not have TRP yet, just D-visa.

Thanks in anticipation

Safe trip icotfodile, please let me know if you succeeded in using one way ticket.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
icotfodile:
Hello Guys, Please I kinda need advice with possible and reasonable solution.

I had booked my flight with turkish airline from abuja to tallinn for the 22nd aug, and thought i had included a return in the email sent to the travel agency. I just noticed I dnt have a return ticket, Please what can I do, or how do I travel considering financial cost.
PS, I do not have TRP yet, just D-visa.

Thanks in anticipation

I don't think you will need a return ticket since Tallinn is where you going to study. My sis bought a one way ticket to India cos she's going there to study.

You go along with your docs that indicates you've been given admission and your trp application form if you've applied earlier.

I want to believe the immigration will allow you in with the supporting docs you've with u.

Safe trip bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
tobzzy:
though it's a schengen visa you won't be allow entry in Finland because Estonia be your entry point.... I stand to be corrected

For record purpose one can enter any Schengen state with long term schengen (D) visa issued from third country. Below is a mail from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

In response to your e-mail of 19.08.2016 we would like to inform that under Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council that came into effect on 5 April 2010, a third-country national holding a valid long-stay visa issued by a Schengen state may travel and stay in the territory of other Schengen states no more than 90 days in any 180-day period.

Sincerely,

Schengen Division
Consular Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia
Elizabetes iela 57, Rīga, LV-1050
Tel.:+371 670 16 364
http://www.mfa.gov.lv
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
rajiism:

For record purpose one can enter any Schengen state with long term schengen (D) visa issued from third country. Below is a mail from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

In response to your e-mail of 19.08.2016 we would like to inform that under Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council that came into effect on 5 April 2010, a third-country national holding a valid long-stay visa issued by a Schengen state may travel and stay in the territory of other Schengen states no more than 90 days in any 180-day period.

Sincerely,

Schengen Division
Consular Department

Interesting, I never knew. That is good if they will not speak another grammar for you at entry port.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
rajiism:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Schengen Division
Consular Department
bro I never say they will not grant you entry, it is a schengen visa and of course you will be allow in to any country that is part of the schengen zone.. what I am stating is that you have to first travel to the country you get the schengen visa for or from, since one get the schengen visa (D-visa) for Estonia and it's written boldly on it that entry point is Estonia you will never be allowed to enter finland or any other schengen country.. but once you enter estonia and your schengen visa is stamped you are free to go to any of the schengen countries..

I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by suxes2005(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
tobzzy:
bro I never say they will not grant you entry, it is a schengen visa and of course you will be allow in to any country that is part of the schengen zone.. what I am stating is that you have to first travel to the country you get the schengen visa for or from, since one get the schengen visa (D-visa) for Estonia and it's written boldly on it that entry point is Estonia you will never be allowed to enter finland or any other schengen country.. but once you enter estonia and your schengen visa is stamped you are free to go to any of the schengen countries..

I stand to be corrected

That used to be the old rule

Now, all you have to do is explain yourself... Why you're entering Germany first since France issued the visa.

Mind you, you have to apply through the schengen embassy where you'll spend the highest number of days

So, you want to spend a year in Estonia but two days in Finland, you'll apply thru Estonian embassy.

Hope this helps
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
suxes2005:

That used to be the old rule

Now, all you have to do is explain yourself... Why you're entering Germany first since France issued the visa.

Mind you, you have to apply through the schengen embassy where you'll spend the highest number of days

So, you want to spend a year in Estonia but two days in Finland, you'll apply thru Estonian embassy.

Hope this helps
yes it does, thanks bro we are all here to learn

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
nek12:

Interesting, I never knew. That is good if they will not speak another grammar for you at entry port.

Nothing to worry about, I entered through Latvia (Riga) and all they asked is purpose of travelling and for how long will I be staying in Latvia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
tobzzy:
yes it does, thanks bro we are all here to learn

Alright bro.....

See you soon....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
rajiism:

Nothing to worry about, I entered through Latvia (Riga) and all they asked is purpose of travelling and for how long will I be staying in Latvia.

Can we get Latvia visa without stress in Nigeria? I mean do they have embassy in Nigeria? Since their visa can be used to enter Estonia, can we apply for TRP from Latvia?

Im just considering other alternative routes aside India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
nek12:

Safe trip icotfodile, please let me know if you succeeded in using one way ticket.

I didnt take that chance Sir, I had to rebook with a return ticket to avoid stories. Safely in Tartu now. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Godfavourme:

Can we get Latvia visa without stress in Nigeria? I mean do they have embassy in Nigeria? Since their visa can be used to enter Estonia, can we apply for TRP from Latvia?

Im just considering other alternative routes aside India.

No Latvia embassy in Nigeria, in fact all Baltic country (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) have no embassy in Nigeria, So all route leads to India.
mogbe!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
tobzzy:
for my people coming to University of Tartu, this is a video showing how you can get to the dormitory from the bus park without any stress
click here to watch: https://www.facebook.com/utambassadors/videos/1229696433753833/

Hope to see you soon... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2016
LostCity:

No Latvia embassy in Nigeria, in fact all Baltic country (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia) have no embassy in Nigeria, So all route leads to India.
mogbe!

Yeah @no embassy in Nigeria but when I checked, they are being represented by Sweden embassy while Estonian is being represented by Denmark
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
What about Belarus? They've got their Embassy at abuja
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lordfredrick: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
dear jennyugochi i finally found you. Its amazing what the mind can do when you put it to work... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
hakeembee:
Hostel will be opened by Sept 1
Hakeem who told you hostel will be opened by that time... Kadri Ann said it's misleading. But God dey sha... I'm still here in Naija sorting my service to the Nation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Godfavourme:

Yeah @no embassy in Nigeria but when I checked, they are being represented by Sweden embassy while Estonian is being represented by Denmark

Estonian Embassy represented by Denmark? In Nigeria? I'm not sure bout that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Keiry:

Estonian Embassy represented by Denmark? In Nigeria? I'm not sure bout that.

Sorry for my mislead. Estonia is being represented by Belgium..

I got this piece of information when I made enquiry on Latvia visa

Thank you for writing to us at info.swedenng@vfshelpline.com .

Kindly be informed that ,we would like to know if you are applying for student visa to Estonia or visit to Latvia to be able to advice you.

Please note that , it is only a short stay visa that can be issued by Belgium Embassy on behalf of Estonia and not Latvia/Sweden.

Hence ,if you wants to apply for Latvia, we give Latvia/Sweden requirement and if Estonia, then Belgium embassy.

Follow this link http://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/Nigeria/study.html for more information .

Follow this link https://www.vfsglobal.se/Nigeria/Visa_Types.html , you can forward your mail to the Sweden Embassy on migration.abuja@gov.se or ambassaden.abuja@gov.se for more information for study .

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.