Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880176 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
tobisoft:
Let's keep this forum alive... For those coming and those who don't have your personal contacts... Cheers smiley
bro no worry we are always here.. me and some other boss in the house will always answer questions to our understandings

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Its nice to see progress and good news from this thread. hopefully #TeamNextBatch

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hi guys, am new here...please which school can someone with third class apply for PGD program? Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
hakeembee:
My people, my visa don land today o!

Sir, try take down this picture for security sake

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2016
sobastical:

Sir, try take down this picture for security sake
Thanks bro, just kinda happy to share the good news, but i think somebody did that for me already, becauss even me self no see the picture again. Thanks to the admin of this wondaful forum

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Thanks bro, just kinda happy to share the good news, but i think somebody did that for me already, becauss even me self no see the picture again. Thanks to the admin of this wondaful forum
Justwise did it. Saw him when he was removing it grin

You don't put something like this on a public forum

All the best Man smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2016
I wonder why some post are hidden here or was it caused by anti bolt. Please the mod in charge should look into it , even the question I asked was also hidden. Every comments here is important to someone somewhere.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:03am On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:

Hakeem, Pls respond to my question, which insurance policy did u buy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Godfavourme:

Hakeem, Pls respond to my question, which insurance policy did u buy?
1 yr
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Demaejy:

Justwise did it. Saw him when he was removing it grin

You don't put something like this on a public forum

All the best Man smiley

Guy as good as this info is, i am also wise. I believe if you have downloaded the image, you will know that you cant even read what is on it. I did it delibrately so to be save. Thanks anyway. Thanks to justwise and sobastical

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2016
tobzzy:
bro no worry we are always here.. me and some other boss in the house will always answer questions to our understandings
abeg come whatsapp lets talk, concerning what i told you to help me bring.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:
abeg come whatsapp lets talk, concerning what i told you to help me bring.
okay bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Guy as good as this info is, i am also wise. I believe if you have downloaded the image, you will know that you cant even read what is on it. I did it delibrately so to be save. Thanks anyway. Thanks to justwise and sobastical
I wanted to mention it too but the picture is blur all you can see is a visa but the type of visa is not clear and other informations. anyways thanks to the Mod (better to be safe than be sorry)

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys, am new here...please which school can someone with third class apply for PGD program?

Please you guys should help a brother here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi guys, am new here...please which school can someone with third class apply for PGD program?

What course pls ...Tallinn University of Technology and Tallinn university only accept applicants with second class upper ..So I will.advice you to check other institutions and mail them to make inquiry.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:
1 yr

Oga, the guy asked which insurance and not how many years insurance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
mryoung16:

Bro check on this link https://estonia.dreamapply.com/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
nek12:

You can get swisscare. Its an International student insurance and you can buy for year (preferrably). They usually require up to a year of insurance cover.
Follow the link

https://swisscare.com/en/international-student-insurance/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:

Yes o, presidential house is just 6km away, free breakfast

You don move yet?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Keiry:

You can get swisscare. Its an International student insurance and you can buy for year (preferrably). They usually require up to a year of insurance cover.
Follow the link

Thanks alot I appreciate it. @Godfavourme, this is the answer to your question.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
nek12:

Oga defender, i didnt know i didnt include it. Sorry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
nek12:

Please don't buy swisscare, it's not valid in Estonia anymore for now go for Ergo... just Google it to save yourself some sweat. Bikonu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babayo1: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good my brothers and sisters. I am happy to be here and i was directed by a friend and i need advice and help. I have been refused student visa twice for Belgium and a schengen visa to Spain. I have admission to study in euroacademia in February. Please do i stand the change to get the visa and RP. Note first and second visa refusal was due to sponsor not sufficient, schengen was purpose of visit not clear. Please hell
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
babayo1:
Good my brothers and sisters. I am happy to be here and i was directed by a friend and i need advice and help. I have been refused student visa twice for Belgium and a schengen visa to Spain. I have admission to study in euroacademia in February. Please do i stand the change to get the visa and RP. Note first and second visa refusal was due to sponsor not sufficient, schengen was purpose of visit not clear. Please hell

You have to be positive minded in things u you do. Yes you can get to your dream country thru Estonia as their visa will pave ways for you to tour around European countries.

You will surely get India visa as long as your documents are complete and your sponsors acct is OK. I know if someone here that was refused visa cos the sponsor doesn't gave enough money. Just package yourself well, I believe all will be well.

Im awaiting euroakaademia interview soon for spring intake as well. Pls go thru Abuja (india) embassy for your visa, it's hassles free.

We can plan ahead together, I mean those of us awaiting spring intake at euroakaademia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Keiry:

Follow the link

Thanks bro but someone said contrary to this
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
nek12:

Yes noted but hrd Swisscare is no longer acceptable. Maybe those that just got their visa will help with the one they used.

Do we have current student of euroakaademia here? If yes pls, respond to this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
sobastical:

Please don't buy swisscare, it's not valid in Estonia anymore for now go for Ergo... just Google it to save yourself some sweat. Bikonu

Ohhk Boss, didn't see this earlier. Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
babayo1:
You need to work on the sponsorship part, Is your sponsor a salary earner or self employed, how is the inflow and outflow of cash ..This questions will determine what will happen in India but with good plan I believe all be well .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
babayo1:

I'm not sure about going to Estonia by Schenghen type C visa though, but what I think is that they always demand for more than enough in order to verify who they give visa. I'm really sorry about the situation, but I think if this visa was applied for directly at the ESTONIAN embassy it would not be this bad. My advice as someone has said is to apply through India. Thanks to God you still have some time more, try to forget about those Schenghen stuffs and start preparing for India route. I believe that by God's grace you will get to Estonia even though it may look longer.

Ps. My replies is based on my understanding that you wanted to come to Estonia for your study.

See you in Estonia smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobisoft: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guys if you are coming from India, try to buy one or two stuffs like jacket, shoe, or something to wear...things are a bit expensive hear especially given the fact that WINTER is coming.. Don't be afraid, just get few little stuffs from India so you can save some money and prepare a bit for this wonderfully blessed country.

If you need more information, you may Google search "study in Estonia" and don't forget there is an African students association already growing wings in Estonia check http://aaseesti.com and if you will be studying at University of Tartu, you may contact me so as to have a nice arrival.

I am still @omitobi. See you in Estonia smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Oga defender, i didnt know i didnt include it. Sorry

Lol, you are very funny. I pointed it because I knew you were overjoyed as a result of receiving your visa. Oya, you can answer him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judebebo32: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
tobisoft:
Guys if you are coming from India, try to buy one or two stuffs like jacket, shoe, or something to wear...things are a bit expensive hear especially given the fact that WINTER is coming.. Don't be afraid, just get few little stuffs from India so you can save some money and prepare a bit for this wonderfully blessed country.

If you need more information, you may Google search "study in Estonia" and don't forget there is an African students association already growing wings in Estonia check http://aaseesti.com and if you will be studying at University of Tartu, you may contact me so as to have a nice arrival.

I am still @omitobi. See you in Estonia smiley

I have a few jacket to give away,@omitobi and Hakeebee, you guys have been great. I bought them from London quality one. Do send me a mail if you are interested. It's free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.