Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,152 members, 7,838,935 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (883931 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2016
jennyugochi:

The interview was very brief. Just 2 questions
Why did you choose to study in Estonia?
Why did you choose the course.
That was all. I think it also depends on the faculty. The Dean of my faculty was very brief and actually joked about Nigeria.

All the best.

Hi
have you received your Letter of Acceptance from Euroakadeemia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
this place dry o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
striker9:
this place dry o
Brotherly I dy tell u oooo...hmm this February intake no too get applicants ooo...the house is really dry ooo.....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
@MRYOUNG16 have you heard from Euroacademy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
@ananaosei bro how fr now..what's the progress report on your visa processing..hope things are going fine over there in Ghana
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:

Brotherly I dy tell u oooo...hmm this February intake no too get applicants ooo...the house is really dry ooo.....
There are many applicants o..they are just hiding.....guys come out oooo and stop hiding Lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Update:

Gotten Letter of Acceptance, I was mandated to get visa on or before 30th of October for them to send Certificate of Enrolment to Estonian embassy in Delhi.

Im on the race, May God help us all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations Dear!! You are there already.

Godfavourme:
Update:

Gotten Letter of Acceptance, I was mandated to get visa on or before 30th of October for them to send Certificate of Enrolment to Estonian embassy in Delhi.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Godfavourme:
Update:

It won't be easy tho but u can mail them and let them understand the rigorous steps in getting an India visa from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:
@MRYOUNG16 have you heard from Euroacademy?

No bro, I pinged u on WhatsApp.. How far about ur application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:
@ananaosei bro how fr now..what's the progress report on your visa processing..hope things are going fine over there in Ghana

The school asked me to send them scan copy of the India visa before they will send the letter of enrollment to the Estonian embassy.
-my appointment at Esti embassy in India is 31 of this month.
-have legalized my docs at MOFA MOE, High court(not really necessary I guess)
-bought my insurance Swisscare 365days.
-filled my TRP, form for family members and relatives.
-application form for D long stay visa
-hotel bookings confirmation and airline bookings for Esti
-will be printing my statement and other docs about sponsorship next week as I will be sponsoring myself.

Brethren is there anything am suppose to add?
Jehovah God shall crown our effort!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
ananaosei:

The school asked me to send them scan copy of the India visa before they will send the letter of enrollment to the Estonian embassy.
-will be printing my statement and other docs about sponsorship next week as I will be sponsoring myself.

You are good to go, all the best.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Godfavourme post=50163949]Update:

Good luck my dear, we will be following you guys next year by the grace. Go make us proud.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
striker9:
this place dry o

@striker9, I guess we need to write ielts test and get ready for next year.to me hoping only on Euro academy for Admission is not a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:

Okay..

@Aragon1, hi sir, have you heard anything from Euro Academy? Which stage are u now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
prittygift114:

@striker9, I guess we need to write ielts test and get ready for next year.to me hoping only on Euro academy for Admission is not a good idea.
Yes you have a valid point,there is plenty of time to get things in order.Two months is enough to prepare for the test,moreover,writing the test in January will make it possible for applicants to enjoy the free posting of the result from the examination body to the school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by stevebent(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi. I'm planning on applying to TTU next year for undergraduate programme. Pls, is there a way to get the TRP without travelling to India or Egypt?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
ananaosei:

You are good to go
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
stevebent:
Hi. I'm planning on applying to TTU next year for undergraduate programme. Pls, is there a way to get the TRP without travelling to India or Egypt?
Yes..... there are other countries you can try .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by stevebent(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
striker9:
Yes..... there are other countries you can try .
Like? is it not possible to get it in Nigeria?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
stevebent:
Like? is it not possible to get it in Nigeria?
If you can get a schengen visa of 3 months from Nigeria then you good to go.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Godfavourme:
Update:

God's grace dear and congratulations on your LOE..dancing shokiii for uu grin...oyaaa start the movement sharp sharp but keep your school posted so that they will extend the time given to u if need be...hope you have started booking appointments in both esti and india embassy..your health insurrance, your Authentication of certs, your hotel reservation, account statement, please keep working till your all set for interview...God's speed dear and keep us posted okay..it will and must end in praise.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
mryoung16:

No bro, I pinged u on WhatsApp.. How far about ur application
Will check bro and get back to u okay..haven't heard from them yet..my docs are still with Naric
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
ananaosei:

Good one broo..I also think your good to go...it will end in praise and I will meet you in estonia soon..God's speed and when in doubt please do not hesitate to ask the house oky..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
prittygift114:

@Aragon1, hi sir, have you heard anything from Euro Academy? Which stage are u now?
No I haven't herd from Euro Academy but my docs are in the evaluation stage..guess Naric is busy with my certs right now...hope you preping for ielts..we must all meet in estonia next year..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=stevebent post=50172798] striker was very correct. Yeah that's another way..u can also move straight to estonia with the schengen vIsa as estonia is a member of the schengen contries and apply for trp in estonia but this is limited to only masters and Phd students..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by stevebent(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=50173735][/quote]Thanks guys. Looks like I'm stuck with India or Egypt smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
stevebent:
Thanks guys. Looks like I'm stuck with India or Egypt smiley
U welcome boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:

Good one broo..I also think your good to go...it will end in praise and I will meet you in estonia soon..God's speed and when in doubt please do not hesitate to ask the house oky..

Thanks a lot Prittygift 114 and y'all! Victory mode activated! Wish y'all good luck and favour in every step of the way! There can never be rejection or refusal in the house! The spirit of God is at work in our lives and in the house.

Sure bro and meet you in Esti Tallinn!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aragon1:

Will check bro and get back to u okay..haven't heard from them yet..my docs are still with Naric

Thanks for ur concern bro, help me and thank Godfavourme, she is such a nice lady.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=ananaosei post=50175208]

Thanks a lot Prittygift 114 and y'all! Victory mode activated! Wish y'all good luck and favour in every step of the way! There can never be rejection or refusal in the house! The spirit of God is at work in our lives and in the house.

Sure bro and meet you in Esti Tallinn!

Amen.success all the way, let's go there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goldenfresh: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Godfavourme:
Update:

My dear all the best, God will lead you through, we will meet you there next year.

Goodluck .

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.