Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881113 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Achofrank: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Please how many working days does it take Euroacademia to confirm payment. Because i paid with transfer on thursday by 4pm and it has not bn confirmed
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
aeboiy:

N150 - N700, Depends on the weight and if you register it, my advice is don't register it.
Thank you boss, kindly explain the registration stuff you mentioned.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

NIPOST does not dispatch your document immediately. It accumulates them before sending. So if your document happens to be among the first letters submitted to NIPOST, it will have to wait for many more documents to come before it is dispatched. This can take weeks. But if your document is among the last set of documents received for that batch, then it will be dispatched immediately. So if you have up to two months deadline for submission, you may use NIPOST, but again there is no responsibility. It can get missing. Your letter can be delivered in letter boxes. But DHL and others will dispatch your document at the latest the following day, and your letter will be delivered to the recipient by hand and you will have peace of mind. It takes 3 days.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
slysite4real:
Hi Everyone,

NIPOST does not dispatch your document immediately. It accumulates them before sending. So if your document happens to be among the first letters submitted to NIPOST, it will have to wait for many more documents to come before it is dispatched. This can take weeks. But if your document is among the last set of documents received for that batch, then it will be dispatched immediately. So if you have up to two months deadline for submission, you may use NIPOST, but again there is no responsibility. It can get missing. Your letter can be delivered in letter boxes. But DHL and others will dispatch your document at the latest the following day, and your letter will be delivered to the recipient by hand and you will have peace of mind. It takes 3 days.

Good luck.

Oga, don't say what you don't know, nipost dispatch every day, when I say every day I mean every day, except you are talking about pre 2000 NIPOST or maybe the nipost you are talking about is inside one village without access road. I use nipost for all my document even the one I sent to Euro Academy. I have been using them since 2005 and they have lost or delayed my letter

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Saintsquare:
Thank you boss, kindly explain the registration stuff you mentioned.

If you register it, they won't deliver the letter, they will give the recipient a note to pick up the document from the post office and sign for it. If letter isn't delivered for any reason they will bring it back to you. But if it's not registered, they will just deliver it without all the ceremony.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
aeboiy:

If you register it, they won't deliver the letter, they will give the recipient a note to pick up the document from the post office and sign for it. If letter isn't delivered for any reason they will bring it back to you. But if it's not registered, they will just deliver it without all the ceremony.
OK thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
aeboiy:

Oga, don't say what you don't know, nipost dispatch every day, when I say every day I mean every day, except you are talking about pre 2000 NIPOST or maybe the nipost you are talking about is inside one village without access road. I use nipost for all my document even the one I sent to Euro Academy. I have been using them since 2005 and they have lost or delayed my letter

Bro if you mean NIPOST EMS, yeah that is a speed post. But for the regular NIPOST, you need patience. You just have been lucky!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is no how you can compare nipost services with DHL, ..... and if you let them know at DHL office you're sending to school and you're a student, they give concession ( it may even be cheaper than nipost)..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
gee4real:
There is no how you can compare nipost services with DHL, ..... and if you let them know at DHL office you're sending to school and you're a student, they give concession ( it may even be cheaper than nipost)..

Lol @cheaper than Nipost . Nipost EMS SPEED Post is also one of the good courier services we have here. To safe your time, energy and future stories use either DHL, Tnt, courier plus if you are buoyant enough but if otherwise, using Ems is not a bad idea if your deadline for submission is still far.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
slysite4real:

Bro if you mean NIPOST EMS, yeah that is a speed post. But for the regular NIPOST, you need patience. You just have been lucky!

When it happened more than 20x then it is no longer luck. Guy try sending letter to someone u know abroad through the regular NIPOST and see if they deliver or disapoint.

Anyway, I'm done with this topic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
For all, regular NIPOST registered mail is better than EMS express mail. If you are sending from Lagos, just send it from Nahco or airport and it would get to Europe in 3-5 days then USA is 7-28days. Asia is 3-14days.
The cost of sending documents to Europe is between N650-N700. The documents take Russia route to Estonia. If is registered then it would be taken to school where they will sign for it before been delivered to them, you can as well track your documents and would also be able to see the name of the person that signed for the documents. Always use tracking number for sending documents.

Meanwhile, justwise I noticed that you hid one of my post here, a beg what happened because I used that comment to secure important information for future reference?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
where is everybody o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Saintsquare:
where is everybody o

What happened? Any news?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

What happened? Any news?
lol not really but why people quiet Na, abeg for we wey apply to Euro yesterday hope no yawa o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
europestudy2015:

Tartu University yes.

Tallinn University no.

remember tallinn university is not same as tallinn university of technology
. Does tallinn university accept document stating your previous studies was in English ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

What happened? Any news?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
aeboiy:

TUT dom dey give provisional admission oooh

Lol, just like that. Admission without interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

Did I say "without interview"?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Anyone here gotten admission to Tallinn university ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Na the Interview be the main thing ...so we suppose to talk about how the questions dey look like
mavinc4u:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xoip(f): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello Pipo... has anyone who applied to TUT been given a date for skype interview in communicative electronics..pls lets discuss. keep this thread alive pls guys
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2017
aeboiy:

Did I say "without interview"?

You don't have to say that because Skype interview has not been scheduled yet so anyone getting admission now got it without interview.

So tell us, where they interviewed or not.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

You don't have to say that because Skype interview has not been scheduled yet so anyone getting admission now got it without interview.

I know say you no believe. Oya see for yourself
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am surprised at this.....u have been given admission. Plz how did u send ur documents? Did u apply for BSc or MSc?

aeboiy:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
aeboiy:

Masters or BSc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
It seems the person scored very high in the interview

OJOAYODEJI:
Am surprised at this.....u have been given admission. Plz how did u send ur documents? Did u apply for BSc or MSc?

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
aeboiy:

It looks like is PhD or the person applied for a course that does not involve interview. Was the person interviewed and which course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
House, pls after confirmation of receiving document from the school, how long does it take to respond?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Pope2017:
House, pls after confirmation of receiving document from the school, how long does it take to respond?

A week maximum

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
mavinc4u:

Bros na u dey set the date or u get insider wey dey tell you when them start to set date for interviews?
Don't crack your brain our this one some of us are born different, interview or not protocols must be broken for some of us.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mfonjames: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
slysite4real:

It is an expensive journey. To be honest you will spend up to one million naira to get to Estonia.

I am planning to do my master's degree in Estonia, i wanted to know whether i can apply for c-type visa at the Belgium embassy in Abuja which is representing Estonia in visa matters?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2017
aeboiy:

Bros na u dey set the date or u get insider wey dey tell you when them start to set date for interviews?
Don't crack your brain our this one some of us are born different, interview or not protocols must be broken for some of us.

Nah wah bro, why don't you want to answer my question. It is for other member's benefit so that one that applied the same course as yours would know his/her fate. Don't be selfish bro, there is love in sharing. They were 2 guys that got admission last year without interview because of the course they applied. So tell us we are listening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.