Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875399 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
mavinc4u:

Cross from Bulgaria to estonia or cross from estonia to bulgaria?

from Bulgaria to Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
favourmic:

from Bulgaria to Estonia

Okay, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
please the people that passed thru Turkey to Estonia. I want to make an inquiry about Turkey visa pls.. anybody ??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am a science student, but i wish to study an art course in Estonia. as i equally credited some of the art subjects . but am little confused, please will this be a problem in getting admission ? will it reduce my chances? please someone should enlighten me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
gentleking90:
please the people that passed thru Turkey to Estonia.
I want to make an inquiry about Turkey visa pls..
anybody ??
I think Godfavourme went through Turkey, but seems euroacademy students have been so busy with the school palava, they had to enrol in another school .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skytrek(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Suplexx:

But can the rest universities admit everybody?

If you fulfill their requirements,of course. But most of them have limited spaces. Especially my school TTU and also University of Tartu. You can try Tallinn University.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
skytrek:

If you fulfill their requirements,of course. But most of them have limited spaces. Especially my school TTU and also University of Tartu. You can try Tallinn University.
So Tallinn university has lots of space for international students? I know TTU admits about 100students per class.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
skytrek:

Thanks. I believe I am qualifed for TTU and University of Tartu. I will go for TTU or both.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
the main problem still remains the visa issues, nobody is certain about the best route to follow.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Godwithme01:
the main problem still remains the visa issues, nobody is certain about the best route to follow.
What about Turkey route,
I thought most people follow there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Godwithme01:
what about turkey route
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skytrek(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Saintsquare:
So Tallinn university has lots of space for international students? I know TTU admits about 100students per class.

100 students? Thats not true. My class is maximum of 20 slots.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2017
prittygift114:
what about turckey route
Mehn, nothing is certain, especially when it comes to visa issues but lets hope and pray for the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
skytrek:

maybe for masters bro,for undergraduate international relations is 100 slots,that's what stated on the website.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
skytrek:

This is why we still have to pray Euroacademy is allowed to take international students. Otherwise, only 50% of applicants to Estonia would be given admission by the rest universities. Someone told me 300 Nigerians applied to Euroacademy this session. So how are the rest schools ready to accommodate these people if Euroacademy is banned.

This will be more serious than the visa stuff
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JJCE(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Boss, Let's have the chat on here
brother you can try Germany, na hotcakes for nao...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Germany ke, how do I get 7-8M block account or what do they call that account for sponsors. Enlighten me on the Germany p.
JJCE:
brother you can try Germany, na hotcakes for nao...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
kenigbolo:
Arrived new Delhi today...... Went straight from the airport to the embassy. There was no stress and nothing complicated. All these proof of relationship etc wasn't requested from me when they saw my parents name and the bank account details. Very few documents and I was told to come pick up my visa on the 24th....... Flight reservation was a one way ticket. God speed everyone
Bro, how did you make your flight reservation?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please I need somebody to tell me how I can make flight reservation for Visa application at estonian embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Biggseeno:
Please I need somebody to tell me how I can make flight reservation for Visa application at estonian embassy?

Just use any flight agency or direct like Ethiopia airline and make your reservation then book on hold
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Godwithme01:
Mehn, nothing is certain, especially when it comes to visa issues but lets hope and pray for the best
OK thank u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2017
sobastical:

Just use any flight agency or direct like Ethiopia airline and make your reservation then book on hold
I been searching sites, bro, but they keep taking me to the payment option immediately after filling passenger details instead of sending me booking confirmation. And for Ethiopian, it doesn't go to Tallinn. I couldnt see Tallinn option. any site to try?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okay for tallin right?

Biggseeno:

I been searching sites, bro, but they keep taking me to the payment option immediately after filling passenger details instead of sending me booking confirmation. And for Ethiopian, it doesn't go to Tallinn. I couldnt see Tallinn option. any site to try?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
sobastical:
Okay for tallin right?

Yeah, bro. I just left the Estonian Embassy in Egypt. Had a good application and interview session. I had to go to one travel agency in Cairo to make a temporary flight reservation at around $20. Kind of like the embassy peruse your reservation to see the countries you make connecting flight at then write it on ur visa or something right? cus the consular saw my ticket and was like "so you will make a stop in Munich?" then she noted something on my application form. That got me thinking there may be a problem if I fly a different airline with a different route after getting the visa. I mean did you guys buy different ticket from the type you used for visa application?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Biggseeno:
Yeah, bro. I just left the Estonian Embassy in Egypt. Had a good application and interview session. I had to go to one travel agency in Cairo to make a temporary flight reservation at around $20. Kind of like the embassy peruse your reservation to see the countries you make connecting flight at then write it on ur visa or something right? cus the consular saw my ticket and was like "so you will make a stop in Munich?" then she noted something on my application form. That got me thinking there may be a problem if I fly a different airline with a different route after getting the visa. I mean did you guys buy different ticket from the type you used for visa application?

Don't panic brother, it's always like that they don't monitor your flight tickets they just wanna be sure if you're ready for the trip or not. You will get your visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Biggseeno:

Next time use Yatra. Are you for visit or study?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Next time use Yatra. Are you for visit or study?
Thanks bro yo. Going to Tartu for study, bro. I tried Yatra but their site is tripping.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
sobastical:

Don't panic brother, it's always like that they don't monitor your flight tickets they just wanna be sure if you're ready for the trip or not. You will get your visa
Amen! Thanks bro. So it means after getting the visa I can buy any flight ticket to Esti no matter the flight connection?

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.