Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (910097 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
clogogo:

If you recharge get Mb, you can what-app...
To access Nairaland, You need Subscription, and not all would do that always but they need information.

So we create the What-app group
We are not killing any Flow on this forum ..
it just an easier alternative to get and share information.

You want to go to Estonia and you don't have 1k for monthly data sub, please forget it bruh, get a job and hustle in Nigeria because there's no how you won't spend money (both necessarily and unnecessarily) during this process.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
clogogo:

Am if am been sponsored,
All they ask of me is to get info about how to go about it...
See if you like Join, if you no like Join
Enough is enough...

Everyone knows everything is been done of good and not of Evil....

If on all the other threads, Canada, Germany and co, groups were opened and joined, do you think they would be as lengthy and informative as they are now? Or if the pioneers of this thread, hoarded information and constituted a whatsapp group, would you have found any information about Estonia on Nairaland? Whatsapp groups have a membership limit, once it's exceeded nobody else can join meaning while this thread is allowed to die and your group limit gets exceeded, anybody after this year will not get vital pieces of information concerning the admission process. It's a free world anyways, y'all can join groups and do whatever, I'll be staying right here.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
mavinc4u:

You can get it from their website. Locate consular then application

@suplexx please help him with the form. My laptop battery is down. Thank you.

Just seeing this now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
skarlett:

If on all the other threads, Canada, Germany and co, groups were opened and joined, do you think they would be as lengthy and informative as they are now? Or if the pioneers of this thread, hoarded information and constituted a whatsapp group, would you have found any information about Estonia on Nairaland? Whatsapp groups have a membership limit, once it's exceeded nobody else can join meaning while this thread is allowed to die and your group limit gets exceeded, anybody after this year will not get vital pieces of information concerning the admission process. It's a free world anyways, y'all can join groups and do whatever, I'll be staying right here.

Ok ma
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi,please i got rejected for software engineering at University of Tartu, is there someone i can contact...or can i don anything. I need help please.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Anyitha:
Hi,please i got rejected for software engineering at University of Tartu, is there someone i can contact...or can i don anything. I need help please.
why were you rejected? you should try another uni like tut
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
peddy007:
why were you rejected? you should try another uni like tut

Tartu reject am and you no see another school recommend na TUT, you didn't suggest TU, bro I bow for you.

Anyway, Anyitha, why did they reject you? How many programming languages do you know. Their response was too quick.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
mavinc4u:

Tartu reject am and you no see another school recommend na TUT, you didn't suggest TU, bro I bow for you.

Anyway, Anyitha, why did they reject you? How many programming languages do you know. Their response was too quick.
believe me it's doesn't matter, I'm talking from experience, its all depends on REQUIREMENTS
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
peddy007:
believe me it's doesn't matter, I'm talking from experience, its all depends on REQUIREMENTS

And you think TUT requirements na beans? Anyway, he should try his luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
mavinc4u:

And you think TUT requirements na beans? Anyway, he should try his luck.
TUT requirements are quiet relaxed but admission is very competitive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by clogogo(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2018
peddy007:
TUT requirements are quiet relaxed but admission is very competitive.

IS IT ON ALL COURSES, OR FEW
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2018
clogogo:

IS IT ON ALL COURSES, OR FEW
All
..which uni u apply to
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2018
It is so sad to see that applicants for next academic session want to kill this thread.

I hope your brothers and sisters who would apply in the future would be able to find the information you shared on Whatsapp.

I also hope that those who have been to or are in Estonia are also part of the Whatsapp group to give advice.

This thread has been one of the most trusted threads I have seen on the internet. Please keep it alive.

And if you ever fall on the wrong hands on Whatsapp group, feel free to return here for advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
sobastical:
What's the meaning of that group you guys joining?
Don't you think it will kill flow here and obviously there won't be need for this thread...

They have succeeded in killing this thread .

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

Honestly, I'm just tired. I was even trying to point out the disadvantages of that group and a guy mentioned me and even insult me. Most of them are newbies
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

hi please look into this account username striker9, the handle gave lots of info on this thread a year ago but there was an issue of account breach and a super mod ban him for many years,he was asked to change his password and contact a super mod to lift the ban which he did. Unfortunately, the account is still under ban,pls look into the issue, thank u.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
peddy007:
hi please look into this account username striker9, the handle gave lots of info on this thread a year ago but there was an issue of account breach and a super mod ban him for many years,he was asked to change his password and contact a super mod to lift the ban which he did. Unfortunately, the account is still under ban,pls look into the issue, thank u.

Who told you that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:
[/b]
Who told you that?
The owner of the account.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
I was on USA student group! I joined 2016 but read history of comments from 2010 and I learnt a lot! To be honest, what you said was true !
It’s for the future not just today!

slysite4real:
It is so sad to see that applicants for next academic session want to kill this thread.

I hope your brothers and sisters who would apply in the future would be able to find the information you shared on Whatsapp.

I also hope that those who have been to or are in Estonia are also part of the Whatsapp group to give advice.

This thread has been one of the most trusted threads I have seen on the internet. Please keep it alive.

And if you ever fall on the wrong hands on Whatsapp group, feel free to return here for advice.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
They cannot kill the thread. They might even undo themselves.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Who told you that?
pls look into as he already followed the instructions.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
peddy007:
pls look into as he already followed the instructions.

This case got nothing to do with me. He should communicate with the same moderator that banned him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
sobastical:

Honestly, I'm just tired. I was even trying to point out the disadvantages of that group and a guy mentioned me and even insult me. Most of them are newbies

The two that promoted the WhatsApp group are banned from this section
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

The two that promoted the WhatsApp group are banned from this section

They both can enjoy their Whatsapp group alone. hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (400) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.