Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880596 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

The two that promoted the WhatsApp group are banned from this section
Thank you very much for that sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
justwise:

The two that promoted the WhatsApp group are banned from this section

Thank you so much for that sir
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2018
pardon any spelling mistakes or grammatical blunder!

I quite share ur sentiment concerning the harm a group outside here can have on the continuity of the trend! Though, I am not a member of any and don't desire to be in one at the moment! But I will admit being part of some of this group in the past during active pursuant of Estonia back den has a lot of merit.

You get instant answer to queries, u can easily chat up anyone up privately and get instant answers. It creates a kind of bond and a long time friendship irrespective of the outcome of ur Estonia wahala.

I must say, I hv met great minds and build some interesting network via such interaction!

From my knowledge, some are not comfortable dropping queries on a open forum like dis! I hv few people years back who contacted me via whatsapp den for assistance in one thing or the other by picking up my contact from the forum. Yeah we share out experience and knowledge here, believe me, despite the wealth of knowledge n experiences that has bn shared on this platform, it doesn't address on problems directly.

At some points self, plenty information fit scatter brain. In fact, some newbies come in here asking questions, we ask dem to go back to d beginning of the thread and start reading. Like seriously, we dey 287 page I guess. Such a person would hv gotten a nicer reply instantly without dragging seniority with anybody (#LOL)

My submission, let those who feel whatsapp is a better means to stay engage during dis admission Era use it but we should encourage dem to drop new findings on the trend on regular interval for others to benefited n keep the trend alive and while those who prefer Nairaland communication should keep it going.

From my experience, both Nairaland and whatsapp are integral part of each other. Both are needed for cross information sharing. Some get some interesting info on whatsapp, come here to clarify or share. Some get information here, take it to whatsapp to discuss.

From my experience, there is always whatsapp group at a point like dis and such group leads to end(disband) around aug/sept wen people who successfully gain admission n visa move ahead n others drop for next admission cycle and everyone is back on Nairaland to recount their experiences.

In such cases, people who successful enter Estonia will be back on Nairaland for the next admission cycle to share their experiences so far for those coming in.

It is a yearly cycle, make Una no let all those divide Una n distract Una on d task ahead. Nairaland or whatsapp all na same! Just keep both flowing with info! Don't abandon one for the other (Nairaland is more critical anyway)

Peace!

My service still continue for those needing help for Integrated and cyber security (bsc)

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
justwise:

This case got nothing to do with me. He should communicate with the same moderator that banned him.
The name of the moderator is unknown,kindly tell which moderator to approach thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
clogogo:

All i saw was their online application form not a document format

see the document below. if you can't get it then send a message on my whatsapp so i can send it to you.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
mavinc4u:

see the document below. if you can't get it then send a message on my whatsapp so i can send it to you.

You still get format of your personal letter?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tut now contacting students for skype interview
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
If you have any info on Estonia, I live and study here in Estonia. A student ambassador for Estonia Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences.

https://www.euas.eu/ask%20us%21%20/?setlang=eng

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Femirates:
If you have any info on Estonia, I live and study here in Estonia. A student ambassador for Estonia Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences.

https://www.euas.eu/ask%20us%21%20/?setlang=eng

Femi? I think I know you brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
yoyolagos:

How far brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
yoyolagos:

How far brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
sobastical:

Femi? I think I know you brother

Really? From where?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Femirates:

Really? From where?
Here. .. lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
sobastical:

Here. .. lol

okay cool. nice to meet you. cheers

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by agunaechemba: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2018
@Yoyolagos @mavinc4u @all please I have a question.

I applied to University of Tartu during the week, and I have paid my application fee through the credit card option on the website. I used my dorm account.

I only applied with my Original waec scan and also online print out. My motivational letter and my passport data page. Then paid my application fee. I will write Ielts 3rd of march and result will be out 2 weeks later.

I haven't heard anything from dreamapply or university of tartu and I want to know if they will give me feedback on my application, or will I have to wait till mid march to get my IELTS before they will give me a feedback? thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by agunaechemba: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Also, I want to ask if it’s okay to use the same motivation letter to apply to 2 or 3 different schools. Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Anyitha: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
i have not gotten an email from Tallin university for my cloud lab exam. they said before feb 14. should i contact them or just wait
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
agunaechemba:

I applied to University of Tartu during the week, and I have paid my application fee through the credit card option on the website. I used my dorm account.

I only applied with my Original waec scan and also online print out. My motivational letter and my passport data page. Then paid my application fee. I will write Ielts 3rd of march and result will be out 2 weeks later.

I haven't heard anything from dreamapply or university of tartu and I want to know if they will give me feedback on my application, or will I have to wait till mid march to get my IELTS before they will give me a feedback? thanks.

You should get feedback from dem soon
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
agunaechemba:
Also, I want to ask if it’s okay to use the same motivation letter to apply to 2 or 3 different schools. Thanks.

Nope! U need to edit to align it with d courses you are applying to in other schools
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anyitha:
i have not gotten an email from Tallin university for my cloud lab exam. they said before feb 14. should i contact them or just wait

I learnt they started sending mail out yesterday! Do chill
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
agunaechemba:

your application is incomplete without the English test. do the test first but also look at the deadline for the application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
agunaechemba:

I applied to them first or second week of January and paid my application fee same time. I immediately uploaded the receipt on Dream Apply.

It took two weeks for them to acknowledge receipt of my application fee. At the time, I already got admission to Euroacademy.

This morning I got a mail for positive feedback on initial assessment from University of Tartu. They said final decision will be taken before or on May 15th.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
agunaechemba:

I think nothing wrong if it is same course except you have to change the name of the school plus one or two more things.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
mavinc4u:

Write an introduction letter and washed their head with shampoo in the letter. Tell them you want to visit an ancient city and state some places you would like to visit, tell them you want to know what the ancient city culture is like and also have a taste of their wonderful delicacy. Mention the number of days you would stay there, what you do for a living. Your purpose of visit is tourist and nothing less. Please type your application form to make it professional, avoid filling it with pen. You will submit your application form, introduction letter, passport, one photo ID. Just check the attached

@mavinc4u, tnx so much, i appreciate
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
mavinc4u:

your application is incomplete without the English test. do the test first but also look at the deadline for the application.

I no even see dat his March exam stuff!

@agunaechemba abeg msg d admission office n explain ur unique situation to dem asap. If dem no reply on time call dem via fone.

On ur application, kindly note ur exam date and ur exam number on d space ur where suppose to put ur Ielts score and put a short msg on it indicating when you will be writing and when the result will be available.

I use dat method in 2016 but communicated with d school in advance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Suplexx:

I applied to them first or second week of January and paid my application fee same time. I immediately uploaded the receipt on Dream Apply.

It took two weeks for them to acknowledge receipt of my application fee. At the time, I already got admission to Euroacademy.

This morning I got a mail for positive feedback on initial assessment from University of Tartu. They said final decision will be taken before or on May 15th.

But you never really stated your concern here! Based on ur write-up, it seems everything is moving in d right direction.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Double post

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Suplexx:

I think nothing wrong if it is same course except you have to change the name of the school plus one or two more things.

Everything will be wrong oooo! Coz I dey sure not same course.

So he has to carefully tailor d motivation later to d new course and re-direct it to d new school. Dem find ways to find a common ground for other courses.

Since it is a central admission portal. All parties involved are seeing ur application.

Ur can't apply for yoruba n geography n use same letter. And if u most use two letters, u should find a way to conclude either of d two courses related to ur long term career goals even though dey are different courses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.