Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879191 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do not try Egypt now o. Their three weeks can be 2 or 3 months o. I was at the embassy today to check for a guy who applied on the 11th March 2015 and no visa yet. The flight fair is 61k or so now due to promo, but u must get the flight ticket with their ticket jacket from Egypt air b4 u can get their attention.
GO VIA INDIA 4 COS NO TIME.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is the Email response I received from the Estonian Embassy in Egypt from Dina.Sary@mfa.ee after I mailed embassy.cairo@mfa.eg:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

For Masters study please find long-term D-visa requirements:

A long-stay visa may be issued for single or multiple entries into Estonia with a period of stay up to six months and with a period of validity up to twelve months.

You can apply for the Resident permit when you are in Estonia

We would need you to come to the Embassy personally and submit the documents, we don’t accept any documents by post.

For consular reception please register by phone +202 27 38 41 90, or by answering this e-mail.

A long-stay visa should be applied in person only at the Estonian representations.

Documents to be submitted upon application for visa

a valid travel document which is issued within previous 10 years, contains at least two blank pages for visas and is valid at least 3 months after the expiration date of the visa;
Pre-filled online application form https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee, printed out and signed
a photo (size 35x45 mm);
an insurance policy valid for Estonia or for the Schengen area with a coverage of at least 30.000 EUR for the entire duration of stay;
documents indicating the purpose of journey:

a confirmation letter from the host;
documents in relation to accommodation or proof of sufficient means to cover the accommodation;
a diplomatic note or confirmation letter from the international organization;

any information which supports an applicant intention to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of the visa;
documents proving the sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to the country of origin or residence (64 € for each day in Estonia);
a visa fee 80 € must be paid in Euro.

Decision will take up to 14 working days from the day all the documents are correctly submitted to the Embassy and the application is accepted.

Best regards,

Dina Sary

I think that embassy.cairo@mfa.ee is the same email one can have to use to book an appointment in the embassy of Estonia in Egypt.....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
uzhi:
Do not try Egypt now o. Their three weeks can be 2 or 3 months o. I was at the embassy today to check for a guy who applied on the 11th March 2015 and no visa yet. The flight fair is 61k or so now due to promo, but u must get the flight ticket with their ticket jacket from Egypt air b4 u can get their attention.
GO VIA INDIA 4 COS NO TIME.

@uzhi I must confess that I am having some confusions concerning this....A guy that is presently studying in Tartu encouraged me to go through Egypt as that was his wayout for him after much attempts somewhere else....Also, there are other two guys that are going; one from Nigeria and others from Ghana....they were going through Egypt as well....Now I have been seeing encouragements to go through India. I so......disturbed kind of...because India's process looks so cumbersome....

Let me say, what process did you undertake befor applying to India....I really wish I could apply to the two at the same time....[sigh]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
I learnt about a yellow card requirement for application of Visa to India ; and also

ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.;
got this from

http://hcindia-abuja.org/visa_journalist_visa.php
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please can someone help me with suggestion of the Health Insurance policy to use in applying for Visa to Either India or Egypt. I have been considering Swisscare at http://www.swisscare.com/en/ because its seems international.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
When I applied to Egypt, I used AIICO insurance, same with India now.
I wish u all d best. I did that because I don't want to apply for a year swiss insurance package when am not sure of getting d visa.
omitobi:
Please can someone help me with suggestion of the Health Insurance policy to use in applying for Visa to Either India or Egypt. I have been considering Swisscare at http://www.swisscare.com/en/ because its seems international.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
uzhi:
When I applied to Egypt, I used AIICO insurance, same with India now.
I wish u all d best. I did that because I don't want to apply for a year swiss insurance package when am not sure of getting d visa.

AIICO....? But Swiss also have the provision for selecting the number of days you want to buy now...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2015
omitobi:

AIICO....? But Swiss also have the provision for selecting the number of days you want to buy now...

Guys am so so so confused o. Although the school (TUT) has not sent me any response yet aspa ENIC/NARIC I've been trying to apply for the appointment in india based your the earlier discussion in the thread but sadly no more appointment date in lag
Pls advise what should I do?

PLease OOOoooooo make my money no enter gutter.

@uzhi whats up with the egypt thing how easy is the appointment booking
@omitobi what is the yellow card for?

*head scattered*
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2015
U don't need to book appointment at Egypt embassy, just walk in between 10 am to 11 am from Monday to Thursday . It used to be 9 to 11 but it has changed because of fasting. Egypt embassy of last year isn't dsame now. I was inside the embassy one day when an agent came with more than 20 international passport for submission. Agents and the crises in Egypt is having effect on their visa issuing. A guy on nl is yet to get his visa or passport back since April 16 or so.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
The 11/3 there is d date of submission on dis collection sleep and I was still at d embassy yesterday but still no show.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2015
damosif:

Guys am so so so confused o. Although the school (TUT) has not sent me any response yet aspa ENIC/NARIC I've been trying to apply for the appointment in india based your the earlier discussion in the thread but sadly no more appointment date in lag
Pls advise what should I do?

PLease OOOoooooo make my money no enter gutter.

@uzhi whats up with the egypt thing how easy is the appointment booking
@omitobi what is the yellow card for?

*head scattered*

Yellow card from Knowledge is the card issued for test for some disease such as Yellow fever and some others...I learnt its done at international airport...I am even going there today by God's grace....

Well for the processing of the Visa, you said you have not being offered admission at TUT, just thinking that you should contact them for direction before going too far..except I am wrong....

Please Egypt Consulate does not exist in Lagos again...The only issue I am having with this india way is the APPOINTMENT issue...but I am persuaded that with prayers, it will turn out a testimony....

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
omitobi:

Yellow card from Knowledge is the card issued for test for some disease such as Yellow fever and some others...I learnt its done at international airport...I am even going there today by God's grace....

Well for the processing of the Visa, you said you have not being offered admission at TUT, just thinking that you should contact them for direction before going too far..except I am wrong....

Please Egypt Consulate does not exist in Lagos again...The only issue I am having with this india way is the APPOINTMENT issue...but I am persuaded that with prayers, it will turn out a testimony....

Amen!!! @Omitobi
Kindly update us on your findings there
oga dimma by his grace
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
uzhi:
The 11/3 there is d date of submission on dis collection sleep and I was still at d embassy yesterday but still no show.

@uzhi from the picture look like your paid an amount. how much did you pay @ d Indian or @ d Egypt embassy

Awaiting ur response.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
U don't pay until ur visa is approved
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
damosif:

Amen!!! @Omitobi
Kindly update us on your findings there
oga dimma by his grace

Yea I got my yellow card today.....within 10-15 minutes at the rate of 1 thousand Naira....from the health Centre of Muritala Muhammed International airport.....just beside the toll gate there....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
uzhi:
U don't pay until ur visa is approved

Uzhi you mean they would process the Visa without payments?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin LOL.

Indian Embassy: Cousin went to the embassy to secure a closer date. His original date was July 27 which of-course is too far. They were able to reschedule his appointment to just 4 days closer...23rd July.

LOL grin Whats the difference??

I guess he needs to try underground way! Anyone with reliable ideas/contacts?

Thank you

omitobi:

Uzhi you mean they would process the Visa without payments?

Indian embassy is the same. They will process before you pay visa fee which is after you are approved.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2015
There are ways to get the appointment in Lagos, but nl rules doesn't permit publicizing it. Even if u want to enter tomorrow, it is just a mater of knowing the right person to tip.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
omitobi:
I learnt about a yellow card requirement for application of Visa to India ; and also

ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.;
got this from

http://hcindia-abuja.org/visa_journalist_visa.php

Yea.. Goto health centre at international airport and get one... Go there with your passport.. If submitted, go with the photocopy of your biodata page of your passport with 1000naira only....

Direction: from airport Road last bus stop .. Take cab 100 to tollgate... Look right! Go now.. I think the Validity Is nearly 6 months
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
omitobi:

please where is the Egyptian embassy located
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
please house, anybody that applied to TUT that has received any reply from ENIC/NARIC Or has received admission letter should please indicate. This people are delaying me o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
damosif:

please where is the Egyptian embassy located

Egypt embassy is located beside UN house, not far from Sudan and Liberia embassy. All of them are on the same street with America embassy .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by solu1: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
damosif:
please house, anybody that applied to TUT that has received any reply from ENIC/NARIC Or has received admission letter should please indicate. This people are delaying me o
@damosif, I received my enrolment letter from TUT yesterday after sending series of mails to some designated email addresses. Nairaspace was d genius behind it. email him asap!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just got an appointment for Aug 26. Not a friendly date but very hopeful for a reschedule.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2015
damosif:

Load up your phone and put a call through to them that's the best option mail might delay too. calling them is the best option as they almost gave me hypertension until I started giving them series of call
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
sobastical:

Load up your phone and put a call through to them that's the best option mail might delay too. calling them is the best option as they almost gave me hypertension until I started giving them series of call

Yes, calling is always the best as long as you are not sending emails to study@ttu.ee asking for updates, takes them about 2 weeks to even see your email via that address.

But sending to the international admission officers directly also help!

I am glad majority of the applicants are receiving their letters.

Success to every1!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2015
@uzhi
I sent u a pm please try and reply
Better-still u should call me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
See I igbo boy, u don't want to call. I beg ring me on this Etisalat : 0817 360 1271 I would be in central area by 12 noon.

@ nairaspace, thanks for being their for us, despite the fact u aren't an applicant. God will bless u. Cheers!

tlk2Prince:
@uzhi
I sent u a pm please try and reply
Better-still u should call me

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
uzhi:
See I igbo boy, u don't want to call. I beg ring me on this Etisalat : 0817 360 1271 I would be in central area by 12 noon.

@ nairaspace, thanks for being their for us, despite the fact u aren't an applicant. God will bless u. Cheers!

No P. bro! God bless you too... Anything to help!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
nairaspace:

Yes, calling is always the best as long as you are not sending emails to study@ttu.ee asking for updates, takes them about 2 weeks to even see your email via that address.

But sending to the international admission officers directly also help!

I am glad majority of the applicants are receiving their letters.

Success to every1!

Cheers sir!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
I will share some updates here for everyone shortly. Just want to be sure of the information. You all will attain success. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3434tunde(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.