Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880450 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chizyraky: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
I graduated with second class lower (3.46), pls which school amongst Tallinn university of tech, University of Tartu and Tallinn University can take me for Msc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2015
wow... @uzhi, congratulations... wow its such a good news to others here too.. please dont be far from helping us in anyway we might be needing your help on this visa issue.. God bless...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2015
chizyraky:
I graduated with second class lower (3.46), pls which school amongst Tallinn university of tech, University of Tartu and Tallinn University can take me for Msc?

Ahm.... I am not sure any of the three universities do accept that GPA but for sure you can check their requirements for the course of your choice for confirmation bro...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2015
chizyraky:

you can also check https://estonia.dreamapply.com/ for all the list of course, the university, and the requirements there....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ Uzhi Please can you help with all the documents you submitted during your application for the India Visa. Please o ... smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes I can.
Statement of account. Leave letter. Employment letter. Hotel and flight reservation. Insurance certificate. Reference letter from bank. Introduction letter from office. Invitation letter from India. That's all. But it's a little different from people who present their school papers.

omitobi:
@ Uzhi Please can you help with all the documents you submitted during your application for the India Visa. Please o ... smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
chizyraky:
yes u will be accepted I graduated with 3.0 and I was admitted in Portugal
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
omitobi:
wow... @uzhi, congratulations... wow its such a good news to others here too.. please dont be far from helping us in anyway we might be needing your help on this visa issue.. God bless...
and the dream apply did not state any acceptable GPA they said bsc or diploma equivalent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
ofime123:
and the dream apply did not state any acceptable GPA they said bsc or diploma equivalent
Except you have to check each university, the course of choice, and the requirements... I think that will help more...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
No appointment date available.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Empress2014(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
ChiJosh2:
Pictures from Estonia. wink

All I want to say is, pals dont give up. It will happen.

Chi Josh (aka Dat Village Boy)
chi josh,u no dey reply pings,why na
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sanmibukunmi: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
omitobi:

you can also check https://estonia.dreamapply.com/ for all the list of course, the university, and the requirements there....
Good evening.... You guys here are doing a great Job.. Please I wana ask a question. If sm1 applies for a student visa and gets 2 Estonia, will he be able to work after completing the studies or will need to come back 2 Nigeria and start processing a work Visa all over again...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
After graduation, u can stay back to work and then renew your resident permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ChiJosh2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Empress2014:
chi josh,u no dey reply pings,why na

I´m really sorry for the late response. Kindly blame it on the summer period, one gots to work like crazy. But I´m all ears Empress, any gist for me?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ChiJosh2(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Good evening.... You guys here are doing a great Job.. Please I wana ask a question. If sm1 applies for a student visa and gets 2 Estonia, will he be able to work after completing the studies or will need to come back 2 Nigeria and start processing a work Visa all over again...

Totally depends on you. The new policy which the govt is putting in place will give students enough stay period to get a job. I´m not really informed about the new policy though, but it will favour students who decide to live and work in Estonia.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ChiJosh2(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Guys, girls,

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am no expert in student admissions but I can give you really helpful info that can save you a lot of hassle with embassies and consulars. Having worked with them for over five years and currently studying IR, I can say this for sure, "they are humans and all you need is proper documentation".

You´ll have to be generous when going for interviews. I´ve heard many people return from embassy interviews weeping and complaining about how wrong the consular treated them. But the truth is that they went very unprepared. As long as your papers are complete, no embassy has the right to turn you down. Okay, my bad, they actually can turn you down. But then, go prepared. Not with stories for mouth rather with complete paper documentation to back up your claims.

Another thing is many people ask me about which bank statement to use. It is actually simple guys. Be logical and understand how this foreign cultures work. Oyinbo man no dey sponsor another man pikin go school. Thatś like an African thing. So, when you go to the consular with bank statement of another family it seem to the consular that you are a fraud. Because such thing do not happen in their culture. In fact, no company will put its money down to pay for all your tuition here. That is a fairytale. It is a no no! If you must use any bank statement Please and please use one that has your family name on it. Shikina!

What else o?! As for insurance, I can help you with that. If there is anything just holla! I cant think of anything now. Going through India should be fine. Try get a hotel in Pahaganj. I´m not sure of the exact spelling now. I´ll check google later. But Pahaganj is close to the Estonia embassy in New Delhi. Better to go in group so the price can be shared.

Be sure to go the airport with all your papers o! Dont go there with your papers locked in your big bag. They will bounce you back. Hold all your papers, including your admission letter. Be generous enough to present them to the immigration officers when they ask their silly questions.

Another important thing is to write the Estonian embassy beforehand. No dey do Naija style of appearing like angel from heaven without prior notice. Dem will bounce you! Write them earlier to inform them about your coming. Then print out your email conversation as proof of your invitation. These things are very important.

Key point: Be sufficiently documented. No telling stories offhead.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well said!!! I know some people might have this question. Kindly enlighten everyone with accommodation steps. Best option for a newbie!

ChiJosh2:
Guys, girls,

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am no expert in student admissions but I can give you really helpful info that can save you a lot of hassle with embassies and consulars. Having worked with them for over five years and currently studying IR, I can say this for sure, "they are humans and all you need is proper documentation".

You´ll have to be generous when going for interviews. I´ve heard many people return from embassy interviews weeping and complaining about how wrong the consular treated them. But the truth is that they went very unprepared. As long as your papers are complete, no embassy has the right to turn you down. Okay, my bad, they actually can turn you down. But then, go prepared. Not with stories for mouth rather with complete paper documentation to back up your claims.

Another thing is many people ask me about which bank statement to use. It is actually simple guys. Be logical and understand how this foreign cultures work. Oyinbo man no dey sponsor another man pikin go school. Thatś like an African thing. So, when you go to the consular with bank statement of another family it seem to the consular that you are a fraud. Because such thing do not happen in their culture. In fact, no company will put its money down to pay for all your tuition here. That is a fairytale. It is a no no! If you must use any bank statement Please and please use one that has your family name on it. Shikina!

What else o?! As for insurance, I can help you with that. If there is anything just holla! I cant think of anything now. Going through India should be fine. Try get a hotel in Pahaganj. I´m not sure of the exact spelling now. I´ll check google later. But Pahaganj is close to the Estonia embassy in New Delhi. Better to go in group so the price can be shared.

Be sure to go the airport with all your papers o! Dont go there with your papers locked in your big bag. They will bounce you back. Hold all your papers, including your admission letter. Be generous enough to present them to the immigration officers when they ask their silly questions.

Another important thing is to write the Estonian embassy beforehand. No dey do Naija style of appearing like angel from heaven without prior notice. Dem will bounce you! Write them earlier to inform them about your coming. Then print out your email conversation as proof of your invitation. These things are very important.

Key point: Be sufficiently documented. No telling stories offhead.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 3:21am On Jul 16, 2015
tlk2Prince:
U guys are doing a great job here, please I have a question and I'd appreciate response asap thanks.

I have received my admission letter to study in bulgaria. My question are:
My dad friend(family friend) wants to sponsor me, so I want to know if its advisable becoz my dad dosent have d finance to sponsor me.

Secondly, one of the requirements required was "ORIGINAL documentd of property of sponsor/company of sponsor"
Am really confused here, am thinking of presenting d Original with photocopies then I'd submit d photocopies and take back d Originals!!

Please I'd appreciate your reply and advice
I will be submitting my documents for visa next week.

yes, the photocopies should be submitted for the visa....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2015
oboy shocked Appointment date is 14-September-2015 Ah.................. shocked shocked
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
omitobi:
oboy shocked Appointment date is 14-September-2015 Ah.................. shocked shocked

Before you go for reschedule try book for appointment at Estonia embassy at India first then print the confirmation page from your mail then take it along to the India embassy reschedule. by that they will honor your application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
sobastical:

Before you go for reschedule try book for appointment at Estonia embassy at India first then print the confirmation page from your mail then take it along to the India embassy reschedule. by that they will honor your application.

Done that... I booked for 7th of August.... it is a short message with a link to CANCEL or CHANGE it.... this is the page right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
omitobi:

Done that... I booked for 7th of August.... it is a short message with a link to CANCEL or CHANGE it.... this is the page right?

Which schedule are you talking about? cos the one am talking about is India schedule except you mean for the estionian embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnsonsegxy: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hi guys, kudos to a weldone job here and may we all give good testimonies in anything we lay our hands upon ijn.

Please i want to know what it means if dreamapply doesn't put a fee on a course. Does it means the course is free?

Like below pictures.

Thanks guys.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Afeti: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
It only means follow the link "view requirements" for more information pertaining to the course. You will find more information about the tuition fees over there.

johnsonsegxy:
Hi guys, kudos to a weldone job here and may we all give good testimonies in anything we lay our hands upon ijn.
Please i want to know what it means if dreamapply doesn't put a fee on a course. Does it means the course is free?
Like below pictures.
Thanks guys.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Like below pictures.

Thanks guys.

Its possible, but as
Afeti:
said, Check the requirements.... but make sure its not ESTONIAN course you are mistakenly looking at.... grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2015
sobastical:

Which schedule are you talking about? cos the one am talking about is India schedule except you mean for the estionian embassy
Yes, its india schedule.... the only available days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnsonsegxy: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Ni
Afeti:
It only means follow the link "view requirements" for more information pertaining to the course. You will find more information about the tuition fees over there.

Thanks bro... Will check it out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnsonsegxy: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
omitobi:

Its possible, but as said, Check the requirements.... but make sure its not ESTONIAN course you are mistakenly looking at.... grin

Lol you're right grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2015
omitobi:

Yes, its india schedule.... the only available days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Lemme give you scope I used...Firstly is it lagos or abuja embassy you applied to? If it is lagos then this will work. Just book appointment at the Estonia embassy in India print the confirmation page take it along with other documents then when you get to the embassy join the queue of those that has appointment same day don't mind the crowd just give it to the India guy but it is when you get to your turn bring out that paper and show him then he will see to it.

Make sure you pick an earlier date when you're scheduling o so it will make sense to the India guy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello house, please those nairalanders who have made it to Estonia embassy in new Delhi should kindly furnish us with info on documents needed there. Please no one is an island of knowledge.
We know most of you aren't active members , but you can be now or just pass the info through someone.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
uzhi:
Hello house, please those nairalanders who have made it to Estonia embassy in new Delhi should kindly furnish us with info on documents needed there. Please no one is an island of knowledge.
We know most of you aren't active members , but you can be now or just pass the info through someone.
Thanks

Yes o!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by olagold79: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
omitobi:

Only Tallinn University accept 2'2/ And the mostly have Arts and Business courses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.