Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877823 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by livewithpurpose: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mohd28:
Please somebody should kindly help me with an accommodation, I will be coming to Tallinn this weekend for my Erasmus program just for a night or two until I can get mine or someone can help me get accommodation reservation and I will make payments once I arrive.
Thanks as I await your kind help.

Why don't you book an Airbnb or try bookings.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by oluseyidimeji: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Greetings Bro, please I will like to connect with you, I have questions to ask, thank you.
igwemesh:
Ok People

I Have been following this thread since but i couldn't comment since my Visa was not here ..

now i can comment and share my 1 and 2

I will only comment on the Visa Process because i didn't apply as a student, I applied with work sponsorship

i got Job and Traveled to Abu Dhabi with my wife from Naija.

first advice .. do all your travel process on your own.. Biko Don't use Agent for anything .. only use Agent to get Visa ..after TOurist Visa to UAe, book flight and accommodation on your own .. Those Agents are Devils ..they almost killed me but thank God for Intervention.. i repeat.. Biko dont use Agents please ..

got to Dubai and stayed in ABu dhabi for 10 days before Visa apppintment ..

because my application was for JOb, below were the document i and my wife went with ..

for me :

1. Passport
2.EMployment Letter
3. FLight details
4: Employer sponsors letter
5: accommodation Proof
6: Employment registration number form Estonia Police
7: Insurance
8: Visa Payment
9: D visa FOrm signed

for my wife

1: passport
2:Flight details
3: My Employer Sponsors letter carries both names
4:accomodation Proof
5: Husband Employee Registration details
6:Insurance
7: Husbands Bank statement
8: Husbands 3 Month Pay slip .
9 : Marriage certificate stamped and signed at ministry of foreign affairs
10: Visa Fee and D visa form signed

during appointment , they asked us these Questions

how did you get Job
what do you know about Estonia
do you have any friend in Estonia and With Employer from your country
when did you meet wife
your job details

asked my wife if Estonia is part of Schengen and when she met me

our appointment was 14th last week and we got our passport today ..

i will attend to Questions only on Visa and maybe work

before i forget .. i applied for job here www.workinestonia.com and i did all interviews online for Mostly IT professionals .. i am an IT Professional with 6 yeas Experience ..

if you are a software developer, Front end or Backend .. your chances of getting a Job is at least 70% if you are good at it and can defend it .. i no b Software Developer but i still got it ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by idpompe: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Because of limited funds,I am contemplating doing my masters in Ukraine and move to Estonia after completion.Will it be easy to cross over to Estonia for a PHD from Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by igwemesh(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
Greetings Bro, please I will like to connect with you, I have questions to ask, thank you.

Send me a mail on nairaland and i will send u my contact details ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nengi0920: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please how do I get Egypt tourist visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nengi0920: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
igwemesh:

Please do you know tour companies that do visa on arrival for Egypt

I will advice you go with all this tour companies doing visa on arrival cos if you wait for Egypt embassy to grant u visa, it can take a long time and they are found of misplacing documents..

Check with TOur companies that does Visa on Arrival.. i have about 5 people that went to Egypt last week for Visa and they all went with the Visa on arrival..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by melonsgroup: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Nengi0920 post=109843876][/quote]....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by melonsgroup: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by melonsgroup: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
igwemesh:
Ok People

I Have been following this thread since but i couldn't comment since my Visa was not here ..

now i can comment and share my 1 and 2

I will only comment on the Visa Process because i didn't apply as a student, I applied with work sponsorship

i got Job and Traveled to Abu Dhabi with my wife from Naija.

first advice .. do all your travel process on your own.. Biko Don't use Agent for anything .. only use Agent to get Visa ..after TOurist Visa to UAe, book flight and accommodation on your own .. Those Agents are Devils ..they almost killed me but thank God for Intervention.. i repeat.. Biko dont use Agents please ..

got to Dubai and stayed in ABu dhabi for 10 days before Visa apppintment ..

because my application was for JOb, below were the document i and my wife went with ..

for me :

1. Passport
2.EMployment Letter
3. FLight details
4: Employer sponsors letter
5: accommodation Proof
6: Employment registration number form Estonia Police
7: Insurance
8: Visa Payment
9: D visa FOrm signed

for my wife

1: passport
2:Flight details
3: My Employer Sponsors letter carries both names
4:accomodation Proof
5: Husband Employee Registration details
6:Insurance
7: Husbands Bank statement
8: Husbands 3 Month Pay slip .
9 : Marriage certificate stamped and signed at ministry of foreign affairs
10: Visa Fee and D visa form signed

during appointment , they asked us these Questions

how did you get Job
what do you know about Estonia
do you have any friend in Estonia and With Employer from your country
when did you meet wife
your job details

asked my wife if Estonia is part of Schengen and when she met me

our appointment was 14th last week and we got our passport today ..

i will attend to Questions only on Visa and maybe work

before i forget .. i applied for job here www.workinestonia.com and i did all interviews online for Mostly IT professionals .. i am an IT Professional with 6 yeas Experience ..

if you are a software developer, Front end or Backend .. your chances of getting a Job is at least 70% if you are good at it and can defend it .. i no b Software Developer but i still got it ..
congrats bruh

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Longin: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
This thread just dey down ooo
No update.
Our brothers in Estonia all of una just pipe low

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by VanuatuWycombe: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Longin:
This thread just dey down ooo
No update.
Our brothers in Estonia all of una just pipe low

The cold Winter alone and trying to settle down.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
idpompe:
Because of limited funds,I am contemplating doing my masters in Ukraine and move to Estonia after completion.Will it be easy to cross over to Estonia for a PHD from Ukraine?
That’s what I did
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by luwins(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Good people in the house. Please help a brother with a descent motivation letter. God bless you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by halaal: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2022
idpompe:

What's good bro ,can we become friends
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by halaal: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Good people in the house I am a graphic designer and business developer, can one intern or get a job with estonian companies.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 4:25am On Feb 05, 2022
idpompe:

If you have the funds, yes. The Estonia embassy in Ukraine/Russia is really awesome.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Denmark23: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Please keep this thread alive
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Longin: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Denmark23:
Please keep this thread alive
Seconded
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
No problem with it at all

chika0072:

My sponsor is a business owner and his account is a business/corporate account. Any problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
I offended you before? Why should I be banned? Oga o ����
Icesnow:
Did u see the reply he gave u? What stops him from giving u his advice here. He's here to increase his followership. He has nothing to offer. He only helps people that has something to offer him. You can see him saying he didn't reply people's pm until now. Very arrogant empty vessel. Justwise pls ban hakeembee.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chika0072(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2022
hakeembee:

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Sadineandbread: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello , please can my sponsor be a family friend
I have been doing business and I have funds that can cover me for one year in my personal account but i can’t prove it . Can I apply as sponsored using my family friend ? And adding my personal bank statement to back up
Will I have questions from the embassy ?
Am going for masters
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Sadineandbread: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
hakeembee:

I have been doing business and I have funds that can cover me for one year in my personal account but i can’t prove it . Can I apply as sponsored using my family friend ? And adding my personal bank statement to back up
Am going for masters
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
That was what I did.. easiest visa I ever got
CowbellY:

If you have the funds, yes. The Estonia embassy in Ukraine/Russia is really awesome.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Icesnow(f): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2022
hakeembee:
I offended you before? Why should I be banned? Oga o ����
I'm amazed u back again after your old threat of never coming to nairaland again especially this Estonia thread. I've got a screenshot on LinkedIn and also on this particular thread few years ago. So tell me what brought u back? Arrogance doesn't pay dear and you just probably realised that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Anyway the fact that insignificantly few people like you considered me arrogant for being blunt or brutally honest doesn't make it true, but I don't have to argue. I am only here to help people not to seek help. You that is not arrogant, how has that worked for you in your bid to travel to Estonia? So I will say hatred deprived people of progress in life. My point back then still remains that it is evil to take advantage of people and telling lies to people because something didn't work for you is bad and also try as much as possible to go through the tread before asking questions, that was all I said. So sister stop hating and free yourself from bondages so that you can move ahead in life, my gush! That was 6 years ago and you are still stuck in the past? Unbelievable!
Icesnow:
I'm amazed u back again after your old threat of never coming to nairaland again especially this Estonia thread. I've got a screenshot on LinkedIn and also on this particular thread few years ago. So tell me what brought u back? Arrogance doesn't pay dear and you just probably realised that.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sponsor works better if you bear the same last name. But anything is possible. But I will advise that you should use self sponsor, it is better.
Sadineandbread:
Am going for masters
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Movement21: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello Gurus in the hus, please can i pay my tuition fees when i arrive in Estonia for EULS?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Sadineandbread: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2022
hakeembee:
Sponsor works better if you bear the same last name. But anything is possible. But I will advise that you should use self sponsor, it is better.

The thing is , if I use self sponsor , won’t they ask me to show the sources of income ? And I can’t prove it

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.