Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879657 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2016
gee4real:
Very good reply from you nairaspace.........This are some of the responses l was talking of, some people just don't know how to be polite online and in a forum like this.....

my dear is everything okay with you? I just hope is not what am thinking because your response does not sound like someone that is 100% okay.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
papyskinsy:
guys pls how many month will india embassy give you fr student visa.. cus i was ask to re-apply .. cus de appointmnt was to early .. lik 3 months b4 resumption
It varies bro.. if u r lucky you may be given 2months entry visa. But most of the time it's a month visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 26, 2016
tobzzy:
they will give you one month but you only need two weeks to process your visa and TRP to esti... (you may flex with the remaining days lol cool)
Just pray your application with them is fair and free, okay?

All the best.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:05pm On May 26, 2016
Demaejy:

Not really bro... Until ENIC/Naric gets back to the school. They should have their fingers crossed first. They shouldn't think they ve beaten the deadlines and that everything is covered .

Good point! EuroAcademy doesnt resume till Sept 1st so hopefully they scaled through that submission deadline.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2016
Mrphillaco:

Please how much is the visa fee that India embassy change and please do you know how much the Estonian embassy charge too? I will appreciate anyone these Information to detail it please.. Thanks for anticipated response!
You pay Naira equivalent of $252 dollars at Indian High commission at the rate in black market.

Estonian embassy in New Delhi will charge the same amount of 6,070 rupee for both TRP and Visa. 6,070 rupee is around 100USD. You pay in rupee currency anyway.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2016
Demaejy:
Just pray your application with them is fair and free, okay?
All the best.
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2016
Uganda1:

Hey..how long did it take for ENIC to get back to after being notified of docx being sent to them.?
Within a month.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Not up to a week.
Boss!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
Demaejy:
Within a month.
I assumed you're schooling in Estonia, How is life over there?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
gee4real:
pls ooo, l have sent in my docs and it's confirmed received at euroakademy, do l need to send WAEC scratch card with it? cause l am confused.
Bro... that WAEC scratch card is a li2 set back. But I have to tell you the truth, if care is not taking you may not start the semester by September with the school which I don't pray for. Be active !!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:21am On May 27, 2016
gee4real:
Very good reply from you nairaspace.........This are some of the responses l was talking of, some people just don't know how to be polite online and in a forum like this.....
Laughing too, may God add sugar to bitterness. Mouth sealed
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 8:07am On May 27, 2016
Guys! Guys!! Guy!!! Haba be polite now! grin grin grin grin grin!

Mister! This is a public space with diverse people! Stop looking for responses that will suit your ego! Pick whatever is useful to you in any response and move on!

When you ask for public opinions, be ready to read the good, the bad and the funny! That is y it is called public opinion!

Focus on ur application and try to resolve your scratch card issue on time. I didn't even expect you to be contemplating about money issue at dis moment to get the scratch card across! Well, you might be lucky they accept scanned scratch card but I sincerely doubt dat coz mine was rejected by TUT then!

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mrphillaco: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
Demaejy:

You pay Naira equivalent of $252 dollars at Indian High commission at the rate in black market.

Estonian embassy in New Delhi will charge the same amount of 6,070 rupee for both TRP and Visa. 6,070 rupee is around 100USD. You pay in rupee currency anyway.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate. Do we need account statement for the Indian embassy or for Estonia embassy over there, like what figure minimum is expected if they require. Sorry for much questions. Am praying for the announcement of the results and for our names to be there. May grace break protocol for us. In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
UT has wait-listed me oo...God Lord come to my aid.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
Mrphillaco:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate. Do we need account statement for the Indian embassy or for Estonia embassy over there, like what figure minimum is expected if they require. Sorry for much questions. Am praying for the announcement of the results and for our names to be there. May grace break protocol for us. In Jesus name.
You need a Bank statement of account both at Indian High Commission and Estonia embassy.

The flow of cash is what matter most abou Bank account statement. Anything from N500k as a minmum balance is okay for India.

You will have to check on Estonian police border website. Some things have really changed e.g TRP forms have been changed since January of this year https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/residence-permit/tahtajaline-elamisluba/oppimiseks/

The estimation amount for each every members of the family has been updated higher compare to what our Ogas used last year.

All the best.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2016
nairaspace:

EuroAkadeemia will send you an invoice of 150Euro after the interview.
After a successful payment, they will send your Annex 4 directly to the Embassy of your choice which they will ask after the interview but in most cases India.
They will only send you a conditional Letter of acceptance to take with you to Indian Embassy in Nigeria and to Estonian Embassy in India.
They will send you a message which can be used in place of Annex 4 as they will send your Annex 4 to the embassy directly but you will need to print that message as proof.

I have 3 personal persons going to for interview at the Indian Embassy this coming Monday(which i heard is a public holiday but does not affect the embassy) Source: http://hcindia-abuja.org/display_content.php?id=4

I will share updates and good news next week.

Yes, the scratch card is needed but that wasn't stated on their website as it has not been updated.
But you can email the school and tell them whats going on and they will tell you what to do but ask for the email option specifically.
Great work you are doing bro, but there is nothing like annex 2… 3 or 4 again. The TRP forms have changed since January of this year, kinda easy to fill compare to what guys used last year though. The Visa application forms and procedures remain the same.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by googlelee(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2016
Sorry house....please I don't understand d reason for going to India for estonia visa when there's Estonia embassy @ abuja according to my Google search ......please kindly correct me if am wrong
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 28, 2016
Mehn the waiting is Getting Longer, One month before Skype interview, Euroakadeemia self.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 28, 2016
googlelee:
Sorry house....please I don't understand d reason for going to India for estonia visa when there's Estonia embassy @ abuja according to my Google search ......please kindly correct me if am wrong
You are wrong!!! There is no Estonian embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2016
LostCity:
Mehn the waiting is Getting Longer, One month before Skype interview, Euroakadeemia self.
Not Euroäkadeemia university issue but ENIC / NARIC evaluation processing time. They will evaluate your credentials within a month. Without their evaluation, no school will process your application. Thus, be patient!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 28, 2016
Demaejy:

Not Euroäkadeemia university issue but ENIC / NARIC evaluation processing time. They will evaluate your credentials within a month. Without their evaluation, no school will process your application. Thus, be patient!

make i chill dey arrange 200euro abi 150 euro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:07am On May 29, 2016
googlelee:

For real!
Search again!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2016
TO ALL THE PEOPLE ASPIRING TO STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF TARTU, RESULTS WILL BE ROLLING IN BETWEEN THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK
Dear Hakeem,
* Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management curriculum started at 2009.
* There are around 40 applications and we will have altogether 15 students. Among them there are 8 three places.
* The admission result will come after 1st of June.

All the best,
Liis Juust
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2016
Gdmrn friends, pls how does this waiting list work,or better still here's the mail I got:

Dear Kenneth,

You are 11th one in the waiting list for tuition-fee based study place. You total admission score was 74.6 points.
(cut off point is 66)
With kind regards,

Ms. Piret Saluveer

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kudzzz(f): 9:17am On May 30, 2016
@kenlouis hello which university is this (i mean for your application). did you send them an email to enquire about your position regarding the waiting list or they just decided to send you an email just to inform you!!!

All the best hey!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
kudzzz:
@kenlouis hello which university is this (i mean for your application). did you send them an email to enquire about your position regarding the waiting list or they just decided to send you an email just to inform you!!!

All the best hey!!

It's UTartu...I snt a mail 2 enquire about my position. Tnx
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 12:10pm On May 30, 2016
Okay..SO the Messages have begun poppin in...
First ENIC..(Decision POSITIVE)..
Can't wait for the rest..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
Uganda? congrats!! which school? and how long did you wait for ENIC to reply you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 1:34pm On May 30, 2016
LostCity:
Uganda? congrats!! which school?
and how long did you wait for ENIC to reply you?
Thanks LostCity
TUT....Well almost a Month..(Docx were sent on the 3rd May after getting notification for my admission).
Health Care Technology
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 1:44pm On May 30, 2016
kenlouis:
Gdmrn friends, pls how does this waiting list work,or better still here's the mail I got:

Dear Kenneth,

You are 11th one in the waiting list for tuition-fee based study place. You total admission score was 74.6 points.
(cut off point is 66)
With kind regards,

Ms. Piret Saluveer

Hey Kenlouis...
First of all you need to know the admission number: How many slots(admission Places) has the course then you will be able to tell what your chances are.
This applies to all. So basing on the slots available plus your efforts..you can tell what your chances are..
Most courses range from 10-20&30.

So if yo 11th in a course of 20 or 30..then I believe you chances are good.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
@Demaejy, Pleasse are you certian about the 100 USD covering both the require Estonian TRP and Visa, and could this apply to other places like the estonian embassy in ankara, turkey, as that is where i intend to apply through

Demaejy:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
icotfodile:

@Demaejy, Pleasse are you certian about the 100 USD covering both the require Estonian TRP and Visa, and could this apply to other places like the estonian embassy in ankara, turkey, as that is where i intend to apply through

Hey man watsup!
are you in turkey? because i would apply for my TRP and Visa at Estonia embassy in Ankara as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.