Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879955 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2016
Kristofferson:
Helloo! Good people in the house.

Pls who can list in short details, the admission requirements into bachelor degrees in Estonian universities.

What about age restrictions; is there any?

Thanks and God bless as you do.

start from page ONE.
the list/procedures are there. thanks and welcome.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 11:23am On May 20, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Yeah. I did it on March 11 and was informed about the result on March 17. What can I do for you please?

what's your score for skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 20, 2016
This Tartu people should answer person in time o, i am tired of waiting self. Make person know what next about life in time jare.

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12).

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
hakeembee:
This Tartu people should answer person in time o, i am tired of waiting self. Make person know what next about life in time jare.

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12).

brother mi, Life is trying things to see if they work biko.
Never, never, never give up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
tobzzy:
I think 80eurosx2 means 80 euros in two places.. that is 80euros for three month estonia visa before your TRP ready and 80 euros for TRP application.. stand to be corrected

Thanks brother, you're pretty much correct
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2016
cse07:

what's your mark for skype interview?

I was only informed that I passed. That's all. How do I find out about my score?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2016
LostCity:

brother mi, Life is trying things to see if they work biko.
Never, never, never give up.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
goingestonia:
i got a quesiton to the guys who took the moodle test. i tried to take the test but apparently i can't access it. i was told that i should take the industrial engineering and managament/design and engineering curriculum test, but when i try to enter, an enrolment key was wanted. anyone know anything about this situation?

Can u login to your moodle account?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

I was only informed that I passed. That's all. How do I find out about my score?

They gave score for Cyber Security but only passed for the Computer and System Engineering.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
goingestonia:
i got a quesiton to the guys who took the moodle test. i tried to take the test but apparently i can't access it. i was told that i should take the industrial engineering and managament/design and engineering curriculum test, but when i try to enter, an enrolment key was wanted. anyone know anything about this situation?

Can u login to your moodle account? https://moodle.hitsa.ee/?lang=en

When you login, look the word My moodle

Click on it, it will display industrial engineering and management

Click on dat and you will see quiz

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
Kristofferson:
Helloo! Good people in the house.

Pls who can list in short details, the admission requirements into bachelor degrees in Estonian universities.

What about age restrictions; is there any?

Thanks and God bless as you do.

Visit www.studyinestonia.ee
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Baggaqyya: 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Not everyone will get the skype result though. I got my score 10 minutes after the interview. Some of the mails were sent in bulk so guess they didn't have the time to add the scores. Just saying.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Baggaqyya: 3:48pm On May 20, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Congratulations bro

Thanks bro but I decided to wait for tallinn
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
Baggaqyya:

Not everyone will get the skype result though. I got my score 10 minutes after the interview. Some of the mails were sent in bulk so guess they didn't have the time to add the scores. Just saying.

Okay. Thank you for the clarification. My own case is a bit complicated now. ENIC/NARIC have requested me to send additional documents. My Degree transcript showed that I did DE to get admission into the University. They are now requesting me to send them the National Diploma Transcripts and the Notarized copy of the ND Cert. I have till July 1 to send these to them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2016
yoyolagos:

Visit www.studyinestonia.ee

God bless you bro for this. Pls when will the new applications for computer science commence? Can't find it on their site. And pls is there age restrictions for people above 24years?

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2016
Kristofferson:

God bless you bro for this. Pls when will the new applications for computer science commence? Can't find it on their site. And pls is there age restrictions for people above 24years?

Thanks.

Check the universities for program details....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Okay. Thank you for the clarification. My own case is a bit complicated now. ENIC/NARIC have requested me to send additional documents. My Degree transcript showed that I did DE to get admission into the University. They are now requesting me to send them the National Diploma Transcripts and the Notarized copy of the ND Cert. I have till July 1 to send these to them.
Hey..how long did it take for ENIC to get back to after being notified of docx being sent to them.?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2016
Uganda1:

Hey..how long did it take for ENIC to get back to after being notified of docx being sent to them.?
they do say 1 month but it may take longer days
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:58am On May 21, 2016
Kristofferson:

Thanks.

There is no age restriction! New application start next year january!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by goingestonia: 5:43am On May 21, 2016
Thanks for the guys who respond my question regarding the enrolment key issue of moodle test. I thought that I should brief this forum in case anyone might search for the same problem.

If you try to take the test but you are asked to enter an enrolment key, it is the student center's mistake. It means that they haven't still sign you up to the test. Contact the student center immediately via e-mail and they will make the situation right.

Wish all of you the best. Good luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 8:16am On May 21, 2016
1 year insurance will do

dreamchaser90:
Please guys, for the TPR application, it is necessary to buy 1 year Swisscare Health Insurance?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2016
bollyfolly:
1 year insurance will do

Thanks bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2016
yoyolagos:

There is no age restriction! New application start next year january!
This is all what i need. Bless you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
Una happy weekend oh,may GOD favors us all in these coming weeks amen!
abeqi i get one question, is there anyperson herein studying at Euroacademy? if yes i get question to ask you here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2016
Guys, lets speak some Estonia language here.

Nagu me siseneda uutele nädalas homme edu mail langeb vasakult ja paremalt Jeesuse nimi Aamen!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mrphillaco: 4:19pm On May 21, 2016
hakeembee:
Guys, lets speak some Estonia language here.

Nagu me siseneda uutele nädalas homme edu mail langeb vasakult ja paremalt Jeesuse nimi Aamen!
@hakeembee I say BIG Amen to the Prayer.. Please can anyone help me, I did interview on Skype since 29th of April for Cyber security.. I have not heard or got any mail stating my score or telling me am on waiting list or anything..please for those contacting the school so far which contact do you use to call or email. I always appreciated the response from here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mrphillaco: 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
sobastical:
85k naira an d 80eurox2

Thanks for your regular response God bless.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
Thank God brother! smiley

Mrphillaco:
Thanks for your regular response God bless.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
Just wait for the stipulated time they said they gonna announce the list.. Pray and have faith in God all will be well

Mrphillaco:

@hakeembee I say BIG Amen to the Prayer.. Please can anyone help me, I did interview on Skype since 29th of April for Cyber security.. I have not heard or got any mail stating my score or telling me am on waiting list or anything..please for those contacting the school so far which contact do you use to call or email. I always appreciated the response from here.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by misterDaTeacher: 6:38pm On May 21, 2016
Pls my ppl studying in Estonia can u kindly comment on this information sent to me from an Estonian frnd.
Wats ur experience like as Nigerians studyin/living in Estonia

I quote
"My first advice would be: don't go to Estonia!
People have become more racist there. Even American soldiers that have stayed there have experienced verbal (as well as physical I think) attacks just because of their skin colour.
For foreign students it can be also really bad cause very often they'd be mistaken for refugees whom are literally despised by a lot of Estonians.
And him being a Muslim would make things even more difficult." unquoted

I don't intend to raise any false alarm but considering the source of such information I think it is wise to seek for further clarification.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 7:25pm On May 21, 2016
misterDaTeacher:
Pls my ppl studying in Estonia can u kindly comment on this information sent to me from an Estonian frnd.
Wats ur experience like as Nigerians studyin/living in Estonia

I quote
"My first advice would be: don't go to Estonia!
People have become more racist there. Even American soldiers that have stayed there have experienced verbal (as well as physical I think) attacks just because of their skin colour.
For foreign students it can be also really bad cause very often they'd be mistaken for refugees whom are literally despised by a lot of Estonians.
And him being a Muslim would make things even more difficult." unquoted

I don't intend to raise any false alarm but considering the source of such information I think it is wise to seek for further clarification.
I suppose your friend was talking about Estonia of the 18th Century. ...Things have changed. ....a friend of mine, a student of TUT , almost signed a contract with a football club in d local league recently but for his age.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.