Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881295 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
@all. I have these questions For the benefit all, please quote if you know the answer.

For India visa
- what are the requirements for obtaining entry visa to India for masters degree program?
- which airline do you think is the best for traveling to india and what is their minimum carriage weight?
- which hotel in India offer good services for the short stay and what is the cost?
- lol, I love my native food die, what kind of food is prohibited to carry to india; can I carry something like palm oil(red oil), dry fish, you know the rest tongue ?

For Estonia visa
- what is the requirements for obtaining Temporary resident permit (TRP) from Estonia embassy in india?
- which airline do you think is good for traveling to Estonia and what is their minimum carriage weight and cost?
- staying in school hostel and renting an apartment which one is better as I know when schools are on vacation, people might be asked to vacate school hostel or is such not applicable in estonia?
-for renting apartment, how furnish are they like does it have new mattress and new kitchen utensils? hmm my stomach first as I can't afford to eat anything at least for the mean time. grin

If there are questions I have not asked but someone else wish to ask, the person should please go ahead and don't be shy as we are all learning. I also know some groups of read from page 1, abeg I don't need that kind of answer.

Before some people will quote me and say congrats, I have not been given the admission yet just been optimistic and also asking for the benefit of others.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice Questions!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
nek12:
@all. I have these questions For the benefit all, please quote if you know the answer.

For India visa
- what are the requirements for obtaining entry visa to India for masters degree program? Its on the previous page of the thread
- which airline do you think is the best for traveling to india and what is their minimum carriage weight? Ethiopia air
- which hotel in India offer good services for the short stay and what is the cost? Check booking.com and hotel.com

- lol, I love my native food die, what kind of food is prohibited to carry to india; can I carry something like palm oil(red oil), dry fish, you know the rest tongue ? You can carry any naija food but as for the oil just wrap it like 10x lol and keep am well

For Estonia visa
- what is the requirements for obtaining Temporary resident permit (TRP) from Estonia embassy in india? what kind of requirement are you talking about? Check the previous page too your answers are there

- which airline do you think is good for traveling to Estonia and what is their minimum carriage weight and cost? You will surely get the best deal when you get there but someone made a suggestion last year check previous pages too

- staying in school hostel and renting an apartment which one is better as I know when schools are on vacation, people might be asked to vacate school hostel or is such not applicable in estonia? Hostel is better, not all application is granted and not all are ask to vacate too

-for renting apartment, how furnish are they like does it have new mattress and new kitchen utensils? hmm my stomach first as I can't afford to eat anything at least for the mean time. grin You're funny, at least its a shared kitchen and rest rooms

If there are questions I have not asked but someone else wish to ask, the person should please go ahead and don't be shy as we are all learning. I also know some groups of read from page 1, abeg I don't need that kind of answer.

Before some people will quote me and say congrats, I have not been given the admission yet just been optimistic and also asking for the benefit of others. Imagine! Haba! shocked
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
nek12:

For India visa
- what are the requirements for obtaining entry visa to India for masters degree program?
- which airline do you think is the best for traveling to india and what is their minimum carriage weight?
- which hotel in India offer good services for the short stay and what is the cost?
- lol, I love my native food die, what kind of food is prohibited to carry to india; can I carry something like palm oil(red oil), dry fish, you know the rest tongue ?

For Estonia visa
- what is the requirements for obtaining Temporary resident permit (TRP) from Estonia embassy in india?
- which airline do you think is good for traveling to Estonia and what is their minimum carriage weight and cost?
- staying in school hostel and renting an apartment which one is better as I know when schools are on vacation, people might be asked to vacate school hostel or is such not applicable in estonia?
-for renting apartment, how furnish are they like does it have new mattress and new kitchen utensils? hmm my stomach first as I can't afford to eat anything at least for the mean time. grin

Before some people will quote me and say congrats, I have not been given the admission yet just been optimistic and also asking for the benefit of others.
Thanks
People will just be asking questions anyhow without reading the previous page. Read read and read. Nairaspace and I just gave some tips in the previous page. Haba!!!!

Are you going to stay in India permanently? You are asking types of food to take there. Your stay in India may not exceed 12days.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Demaejy:

People will just be asking questions anyhow without reading the previous page. Read read and read. Nairaspace and I just gave some tips in the previous page. Haba!!!!

Are you going to stay in India permanently? You are asking types of food to take there. Your stay in India may not exceed 12days.

Hehehe
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Demaejy:

Thanks for your response. I read nairaspace response which I believe is for bachelor's besides the same nairaspace said some of the documents he stated are not part of the requirements. Even if you are staying in the country for one day, there are some things some countries don't accept in their country. Are you aware there are countries that you can't enter with beans for fear of weevils and oil for fear of the unknown? I asked that questions since we are not taking a direct flight from Nigeria to Estonia. Oga, the food is meant for Estonia journey not india but it would have to pass India route so is good to know the do's and don'ts, hope you understand now?

If other questions have been answered, please can you quote the page? No one knows it all, who knows you might also benefit from my questions.

One more question; what currency should be taken along, Dollar or euro for estonia and rupee for India? Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
sobastical:

Thanks. Are you in Estonia at the moment? By the way, what are you imagining?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
nek12:

Thanks. Are you in Estonia at the moment? By the way, what are you imagining?

*Yawns* leave matter for matias jor
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2016
nek12:

Thanks for your response. I read nairaspace response which I believe is for bachelor's besides the same nairaspace said some of the documents he stated are not part of the requirements. Even if you are staying in the country for one day, there are some things some countries don't accept in their country. Are you aware there are countries that you can't enter with beans for fear of weevils and oil for fear of the unknown? I asked that questions since we are not taking a direct flight from Nigeria to Estonia. Oga, the food is meant for Estonia journey not india but it would have to pass India route so is good to know the do's and don'ts, hope you understand now?

If other questions have been answered, please can you quote the page? No one knows it all, who knows you might also benefit from my questions

One more question; what currency should be taken along, Dollar or euro for estonia and rupee for India?Thanks
Still imagine another question from you. €, $ or ruppes? Haven't that been answered and talked on countless time?

No, I don't benefit from your questions. The issue is not answering your questions, the issue is you reading them.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
sobastical:

*Yawns* leave matter for matias jor
grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2016
So all that are admitted yo going to india for the14-17days then connect to Estonia after being issued visa.?

Yeah am aakimg coz am still having a conflicting mindset about first going to india then come back..then proceed to estonia with a direct flight.
And since school starts Aug 28th..what could be the best time to travel to india..is july 31 okay..or even early August.?
Somebody advise. Whats suitable..
Thank you.

Private email me at anywar.michael@live.com
Probably we can make a group voyage. An African entourage.
Thank you all guys on the chat. U gave me reason to believe and hope. GOD bless you all.
Michael.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
nek12:

If other questions have been answered, please can you quote the page? No one knows it all, who knows you might also benefit from my questions.

One more question; what currency should be taken along, Dollar or euro for estonia and rupee for India? Thanks

Me no know about food ooo, But people Iasked said make una pack as many local foods u can carry ooooooo!

But on d currency, change all ur money to euro from nigeria.We u reach India, cover only d small portion u needed for ur indian runs to rupee!

On airline to india, I have been investigating Ethiopian airline and Etihad airline, Both seems to be d cheapest at d moment but Etihad was cheaper the last time i checked! U can use (https://www.google.com/flights) to study ticket variation with time

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
yoyolagos:

Me no know about food ooo, But people Iasked said make una pack as many local foods u can carry ooooooo!

But on d currency, change all ur money to euro from nigeria.We u reach India, cover only d small portion u needed for ur indian runs to rupee!

On airline to india, I have been investigating Ethiopian airline and Etihad airline, Both seems to be d cheapest at d moment but Etihad was cheaper the last time i checked!

Thanks alot. May God bless you and everything you lay your hands on. May you also be a blessing to others and a helper to the helpless. I and everyone else wishing for an answer to the questions appreciate your contributions. Remain blessed dear.

As for demaejy, just sit tight because I just got back from the church and I will come back to expose your yansh for all to see your type.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demaejy:

Still imagine another question from you. €, $ or ruppes? Haven't that been answered and talked on countless time?

No, I don't benefit from your questions. The issue is not answering your questions, the issue is you reading them.
bros, I jst beg u, if u don't av ansa to some questions or feel its no point repeating what has been said in d past, jst ignore, don't discourage people willing to give out updated info, typing is nt goin 2 cost much, if u have info to dish out, don't 4get things change from time to time and besides, this is d 81st page, its nt easy starting from page one, or searching for info u don't know d particular page u can get dem from, it can be frustrating, and before u castigate me, I've read this thread from d begining more than 5 times, sometimes I still ask questions when I'm nt satisfied. .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Uganda1:
So all that are admitted yo going to india for the14-17days then connect to Estonia after being issued visa.?

Yeah am aakimg coz am still having a conflicting mindset about first going to india then come back..then proceed to estonia with a direct flight.
And since school starts Aug 28th..what could be the best time to travel to india..is july 31 okay..or even early August.?
Somebody advise. Whats suitable..
Thank you.

Private email me at anywar.michael@live.com
Probably we can make a group voyage. An African entourage.
Thank you all guys on the chat. U gave me reason to believe and hope. GOD bless you all.
Michael.

Chairman, u're nt coming back to 9ja, u'll move from india to estonia. Except u wan show ur mama say u don get esti visa....lol

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
bmdflo:

bros, I jst beg u, if u don't av ansa to some questions or feel its no point repeating what has been said in d past, jst ignore, don't discourage people willing to give out updated info, typing is nt goin 2 cost much, if u have info to dish out, don't 4get things change from time to time and besides, this is d 81st page, its nt easy starting from page one, or searching for info u don't know d particular page u can get dem from, it can be frustrating, and before u castigate me, I've read this thread from d begining more than 5 times, sometimes I still ask questions when I'm nt satisfied. .
Oga, where did I discourage people willing to answer your question? Point it out. I can see that I replied your questions too in the previous page, so I discouraged you too? It's okay. You don vex? No vex...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
nek12:

Thanks alot. May God bless you and everything you lay your hands on. May you also be a blessing to others and a helper to the helpless. I and everyone else wishing for an answer to the questions appreciate your contributions. Remain blessed dear.

As for demaejy, just sit tight because I just got back from the church and I will come back to expose your yansh for all to see your type.

My brother or sister, please take it easy. It looks like you're not getting the brother well, just try to not take things to the head and be calm sir if someone doesn't want to answer your question I'm pretty sure someone else here will do with more satisfying answer. Please let's be an ambassador of peace here and you never can tell both you guys might be roomie at esti cheesy biko please... I love to see people asking that's why I never relent answer whenever am less busy. We shall all get to our desire destinations in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mrphillaco: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please how long does it take the school to respond to emails cuz I have noticed it they don't reply my mails. They don't send me mails I believe it's not over...until God do something.TUT
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mrphillaco:
Please how long does it take the school to respond to emails cuz I have noticed it they don't reply my mails. They don't send me mails I believe it's not over...until God do something.TUT

Ideally d will tell u officially dey take 2 weeks to reply due to large number of applicants but to get instant answers next time! I can either msg dem in d midnight (most preferably Sunday night) so it will be d first tin dey sees on Monday morning. I h used dis method wella. Another useful method wen u mail during working hour (preferably 9-10am , nigeria time) call them on fone like 10-15min after to ask if they they ur mail. If they confirm d recipient of ur mail via fone, u should get a reply almost immediately.

But pay attention to d tone of ur mail if u want speedy and relevant reply
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demaejy:

Oga, where did I discourage people willing to answer your question? Point it out. I can see that I replied your questions too in the previous page, so I discouraged you too? It's okay. You don vex? No vex...
see u nw, u don dey beg grin, i been wan punch ur head b4, who knows, u might finally be dat stubborn roomate jst like sobastical said, anyway, ao is ur application goin?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
bmdflo:
see u nw, u don dey beg grin, i been wan punch ur head b4, who knows, u might finally be dat stubborn roomate jst like sobastical said, anyway, ao is ur application goin?

cheesy
bmdflo:

grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
bmdflo:
Lol... Una no wan do that cos I go triple ham for u. I thank God on my application jare. Which stage are you bro?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demaejy:

SMH. you came to Estonia thread to form James bond simply because of little information you managed to have during your 2015 application which was just yesterday. Mr know it all master of none. between you and me who exactly should Read read and read. I stated it categorically in my comment that the group of read from page 1 should not quote me as I do not need their reply yet prof know and read it all did not read my comments before quoting me because he was trying to show his skills without knowing he was about embarrassing himself.

When you point one with one finger remember that the rest of your fingers are pointing you. I probably thought that you only proffer solutions and do not ask questions but A little research on Demaejy profile shows his worst case scenario. On page 43 of this Estonia thread, Demaejy asked a question when there was page 1 - 42 for him to read read and read to get the answer but he never did and nobody asked him to read and read. when you also move to Cyprus, Hungary and rest of thread on his profile, you will also notice that he never proffered any solution rather he was only asking questions even the ones he should have read and read the previous page to get the answer; remember this was the person that do not need to gain from anybody's question. if you have a question to ask but decides to allow the question grow and germinate seed in your stomach for fear of been attacked by his like, you better think twice. He is nothing but a selfish human being. check some of the screen shots below.

uzhi:You will definitely get a job. Am working and schooling. But the money isn't much as their cleaning jobs start from 2.80 per hour and other forms of jobs from 3.50 to 4.0 per hour. It's lower than what they pay in Finland and Germany, that's why some people are condemning Estonia . If your purpose is to study and continue your journey henceforth to one of the big schengen states, it worth trying. But be legitimate when you are here.
I thought people who have issues with applying or processing visa will come online, but since they are OK let me keep my pen. Georgia as a port of entry is not an option again. Aitah!

Demaejy:

Bro, is it true that you have to wait like 2months to get TRP once from the Estonia embassy not when you get to Estonia again? I heard this as a new development....

And , can one come over there a way before your studies starting date... like 4 to 5months prior your class starting date?

Thanks.

wip7:

the fees are stated clearly on your offer letter. kindly read it well, you will see all you need to know.

Demaejy: Please answer my question.

your question already answered check the thread!!

wip7: your question already answered check the thread!!

Demaejy:

Thanks, i have asked another one. I guess you missed it.

you are just starting life that is why you can open your mouth to yan dust. You are still at the starting point so you have not passed through school and employment stress, I bet no one going for masters will ever behave the way you and your likes behave here. I was trying to cover your ass by asking another question only for you to still show yourself. who the hell do you think you are? next time look for your type to give such response.

This thread was created by a wonderful guy who decided to extend his Estonia study experience and opportunity to Nigerians and the thread started well with people like uzhi, SQ26 and so many others. Surprisely, some of the people who benefitted from questions and answers of this thread never came back to respond even when uzhi and some other nice guys on this thread called them to come and update the thread so as to keep the candle burning but they never did while another group came back to be forming some kind of James bond on top of a thread you benefitted with your questions during your time.
Na wah oh for some people sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
yoyolagos:

On airline to india, I have been investigating Ethiopian airline and Etihad airline, Both seems to be d cheapest at d moment but Etihad was cheaper the last time i checked! U can use (https://www.google.com/flights) to study ticket variation with time

please is yellow card still part of india requirements to know if I should get a new one as some vaccine on it has expired along with my passport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
nek12:

please is yellow card still part of india requirements to know if I should get a new one as some vaccine on it has expired along with my passport?

The last time I checked, yellow card is very important!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:16am On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:

The last time I checked, yellow card is very important!

okay then let me wait for their final whistle on Friday before I will renew my passport and request for a fresh yellow card.
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2016
nek12:

okay then let me wait for their final whistle on Friday before I will renew my passport and request for a fresh yellow card.
Thanks

Good day, how are you doing?

I will not insult you the way you did to me.

Anyway, I can see that you are ranting and quoting out my past posts as far back as 2012 simply because you were told to read back that your questions have been answered. In fact, you don't know me, am very inquisitive more than you but I always ask questions that is very personal and that can cause confusions, not asking questions that are just answered. People like you don't see any good in others when you have a little misunderstanding with them, I know as you went through my profile, you would have seen where I answered people's questions in my own little knowledge, but only for you to quote out where I asked questions just to embarrass yourself ... cheesy

Now that you ve quoted out my past posts, what has it done to your life? Has your life changed for better ? People like you don't want any correction especially when you think that person is your junior in academic stuffs. I have asked questions in some other threads before and even privately, atimes I got answers to some and I may not get answers to some and may even get ignored a times, does that mean I should pick anger on such person. I could see you are a new user on Nairaland. You claimed to have passed through so much in life more than I do, yet you were asking rhetorical questions like a kid. Very funny, you said you exposed me cheesy Did I do any bad thing? See your life.

You too proud brother as one would have seen the way you are comparing a Master student to an undergradute student, change your way its an advice but I know your pride won't let you listen simply because you would think this is not coming from your superior.

I have not done any wrength to you, it is a common language on travel section of Nairaland that you should read back and come back to ask questions on where you are confused and not clear enough. I think you shouldn't praise uzhi and others, you should acquise them of not answering your questions too...yeye. People like you is one of the reasons why other comrades in Estonia don't often contribute here again because if you are told to read back, you will be offended and start attacking them

Simply because you think am an undergraduate student doesn't mean have not passed through so much in life, you don't know me, i dont know you and you don't know what I do. Please don't bite me with your venom of anger because you are challenged by a nobody like me.

Take care, and I wish you all the best in your admission pursuit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Na wah oooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
nek12:

SMH. you came to Estonia thread to form James bond simply because of little information you managed to have during your 2015 application which was just yesterday. Mr know it all master of none. between you and me who exactly should Read read and read. I stated it categorically in my comment that the group of read from page 1 should not quote me as I do not need their reply yet prof know and read it all did not read my comments before quoting me because he was trying to show his skills without knowing he was about embarrassing himself.

When you point one with one finger remember that the rest of your fingers are pointing you. I probably thought that you only proffer solutions and do not ask questions but A little research on Demaejy profile shows his worst case scenario. On page 43 of this Estonia thread, Demaejy asked a question when there was page 1 - 42 for him to read read and read to get the answer but he never did and nobody asked him to read and read. when you also move to Cyprus, Hungary and rest of thread on his profile, you will also notice that he never proffered any solution rather he was only asking questions even the ones he should have read and read the previous page to get the answer; remember this was the person that do not need to gain from anybody's question. if you have a question to ask but decides to allow the question grow and germinate seed in your stomach for fear of been attacked by his like, you better think twice. He is nothing but a selfish human being. check some of the screen shots below.

you are just starting life that is why you can open your mouth to yan dust. You are still at the starting point so you have not passed through school and employment stress, I bet no one going for masters will ever behave the way you and your likes behave here. I was trying to cover your ass by asking another question only for you to still show yourself. who the hell do you think you are? next time look for your type to give such response.

This thread was created by a wonderful guy who decided to extend his Estonia study experience and opportunity to Nigerians and the thread started well with people like uzhi, SQ26 and so many others. Surprisely, some of the people who benefitted from questions and answers of this thread never came back to respond even when uzhi and some other nice guys on this thread called them to come and update the thread so as to keep the candle burning but they never did while another group came back to be forming some kind of James bond on top of a thread you benefitted with your questions during your time.
Na wah oh for some people sha.

Demaejy:

Good day, how are you doing?

I will not insult you the way you did to me.

Anyway, I can see that you are ranting and quoting out my past posts as far back as 2012 simply because you were told to read back that your questions have been answered. In fact, you don't know me, am very inquisitive more than you but I always ask questions that is very personal and that can cause confusions, not asking questions that are just answered. People like you don't see any good in others when you have a little misunderstanding with them, I know as you went through my profile, you would have seen where I answered people's questions in my own little knowledge, but only for you to quote out where I asked questions just to embarrass yourself ... cheesy

Now that you ve quoted out my past posts, what has it done to your life? Has your life changed for better ? People like you don't want any correction especially when you think that person is your junior in academic stuffs. I have asked questions in some other threads before and even privately, atimes I got answers to some and I may not get answers to some and may even get ignored a times, does that mean I should pick anger on such person. I could see you are a new user on Nairaland. You claimed to have passed through so much in life more than I do, yet you were asking rhetorical questions like a kid. Very funny, you said you exposed me cheesy Did I do any bad thing? See your life.

You too proud brother as one would have seen the way you are comparing a Master student to an undergradute student, change your way its an advice but I know your pride won't let you listen simply because you would think this is not coming from your superior.

I have not done any wrength to you, it is a common language on travel section of Nairaland that you should read back and come back to ask questions on where you are confused and not clear enough. I think you shouldn't praise uzhi and others, you should acquise them of not answering your questions too...yeye. People like you is one of the reasons why other comrades in Estonia don't often contribute here again because if you are told to read back, you will be offended and start attacking them

Simply because you think am an undergraduate student doesn't mean have not passed through so much in life, you don't know me, i dont know you and you don't know what I do. Please don't bite me with your venom of anger because you are challenged by a nobody like me.

Take care, and I wish you all the best in your admission pursuit.

Guys! Yeye dey bath both of u ni?

Please let us embrace peace please! Mr. Demaejy, U were wrong and Mr. Nek12 u are wrong too. Two doesn't make a right! Abeg, biko, let us be focused! Plenty tins still dey ahead of us oooooo!

Enough yansh exposing biko! Na success stories and testimonies I wan dey read here pls

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Demaejy:

Lol... Una no wan do that cos I go triple ham for u. I thank God on my application jare. Which stage are you bro?

Which application you still dey run oga boss? ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2016
yoyolagos:

Guys! Yeye dey bath both of u ni?

Please let us embrace peace please! Mr. Demaejy, U were wrong and Mr. Nek12 u are wrong too. Two doesn't make a right! Abeg, biko, let us be focused! Plenty tins still dey ahead of us oooooo!

Enough yansh exposing biko! Na success stories and testimonies I wan dey read here pls

Thanks my brother, you are the Man.

I wish you and others all the very best.
Stay blessed!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
sobastical:

Which application you still dey run oga boss? ?
..lol, bro...Don't mind me jare, that's why I put " I thank God "

How are you , sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.