Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State (17214 Views)

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
kudoxs:
he said it all, owerri accomodation is expensive, infact everything in owerri is expensive.

Ok now i hope my PPA wnt be in Owerri from all dat ayam hearing it doesnt look good oo
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by kudoxs(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
suyamasta:

Ok now i hope my PPA wnt be in Owerri from all dat ayam hearing it doesnt look good oo
even thou it's expensive, pple posted to oda parts of d state usually cum 2 owerri, u kno, city life cnt b like village life.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
kudoxs:
even thou it's expensive, pple posted to oda parts of d state usually cum 2 owerri, u kno, city life cnt b like village life.
hmm yea dats tru
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by bestofibkpumpn(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Evening ROOM, posted otondo 2 IMO state, pls how can i move 4rm ado ekiti to IMO state and also how much will it cost 2 get down der pls
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1980054/fg-nysc-banks-allowance-scam#27699562

Guys, pls check this out... We need to air our views on this scam plan
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Xxxxxxxx501: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
The only problem i have is this issue of their hostels,toilets and all... Cos i am a kinda person that easily reacts to dirts and stuffs like tha...only God will help us yo!!!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Xxxxxxxx501: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please how can one get to the camp from the airport...i need an urgent response please cos my flight is for 11 to 12 2moro....and hope that time is still ok for the registration 2moro....please help needed!!!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Xxxxxxxx501: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
kudoxs:
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by bestofibkpumpn(f): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2014
kudoxs:
he said it all, owerri accomodation is expensive, infact everything in owerri is expensive.

wat d f*ck, i rada redeploy back as dat gonna save ma a*ss der
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2014
To all Imo campers, I have just ten (10) Purell hand sanitisers for sale at 300 each... Pm, quote, call or text me
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by coruso(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
A shout out to all the OTONDOs in the house, my experience today is mixed with shock, stress and a hole new experience. Form the bad road in ABA-Ikot Ekpene road to the hold up in ABA. it makes me wonder want the governor of the state is really doing, maybe he's achievement might just be his poster flooding the landscape of Abia state, well that's a story for another day.
The good thing is, on my arrival at the camp I was welcome by a group of coppers from one fellowship, I have forgotten the name now, the accosted a couple of us to camp. On our arrival at about 6.30 pm we processed for registration, then a mantras. Right now am on my bunker.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2014
As u guys begin to resume in camp, ud have noticed the need for an original and reliable power bank to back up power for your devices(phones, tablets and cameras)...
I have original Injoo E1 10000mah power banks for sale @ the rate of 3700 naira only...
U can reach me on my contact which I already dropped
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by teelady(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
coruso:
A shout out to all the OTONDOs in the house, my experience today is mixed with shock, stress and a hole new experience. Form the bad road in ABA-Ikot Ekpene road to the hold up in ABA. it makes me wonder want the governor of the state is really doing, maybe he's achievement might just be the poster of him filling the landscape of Abia state, well that's a sorry for another day.
The good thing is, on my arrival at the camp I was welcome by a group of coppers from one fellowship, I have forgotten the name now, the accosted a couple of us to camp. On our arrival at about 6.30 pm we processed for registration, then a mantras. Right now am on my bunker.
thats nice, please is the registration process tidious?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
I've spent approx 13 hours on the road & I just got to Owerri. Would proceed 2 d camp 2mao a.m... Pheww! Wat a day
Y does Lagos traffic go from bad to worse anytime it rains?
Credit to GUO transport services tho (makin a 14 passenger executive bus leave their terminal wit just 8 passengers). U should try 'em sometime.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Umudi camp worse pass prison, na only God dey strengthen person here
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by mimsvbeauty: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Umudi Camp! dem try for we boys hostel
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Haryoryhemie:
Loooool... Rotfl, se u think say na 5 start hotel u dey come b4? Anyway, u have just 18days left before u come out... So endure and have fun... Ndeewoooooo... Anom a bia ne umudi camp on the 20th
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Haryoryhemie:
@ haryor.. No b small fin oooo, d water hia sef nawa ooo. Bin scratchin ma bodi since d 1st day i arrive hia.... Shaii.. God dey ooo.. Reppin platoon 6....umudi na so u beee
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Alenkakent:

Loooool... Rotfl, se u think say na 5 start hotel u dey come b4? Anyway, u have just 18days left before u come out... So endure and have fun... Ndeewoooooo... Anom a bia ne umudi camp on the 20th

Chaii, na so Rochas be? As him no pay alawee, he for kuku use d money repair hostels. Well 18days don nearly reach but I no understand all d ndewo anom a..........
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
orlaryeenkarhh:
@ haryor.. No b small fin oooo, d water hia sef nawa ooo. Bin scratchin ma bodi since d 1st day i arrive hia.... Shaii.. God dey ooo.. Reppin platoon 6....umudi na so u beee

Lolz, I Rep platoon 1 na everything dis camp take miss am
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Chaii, na so Rochas be? As him no pay alawee, he for kuku use d money repair hostels. Well 18days don nearly reach but I no understand all d ndewo anom a..........

Eyya e b like dem no too try for una girls hostel, but d boys hostel dey quite ok sha!
#platoon9er
im so liking the songs and parade somehow!

Umudi na so u be 2x me i no know!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
suyamasta:

Eyya e b like dem no too try for una girls hostel, but d boys hostel dey quite ok sha!
#platoon9er
im so liking the songs and parade somehow!

Umudi na so u be 2x me i no know!

morale no dey d female hostel at all, I dey enjoy d parade too oo just DAT platoon 1 dull somehow and person no fit change platoon
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

morale no dey d female hostel at all, I dey enjoy d parade too oo just DAT platoon 1 dull somehow and person no fit change platoon

Lol with time dem go reduce dulling! 18 days to go tho
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
suyamasta:

Lol with time dem go reduce dulling! 18 days to go tho

can't wait
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Lolz, I Rep platoon 1 na everything dis camp take miss am
.. Na true ooooo.. Dis camp jas 2 frustrating jawe.....
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by kudoxs(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2014
KUDOXS is here people, I am not asking much of you, I am just asking you to keep me in the contest by not deleting my name when you vote. I am in GRP 5 and NO 10.Thank you and God bless. I don't have a campaign manager, no fancy display poster , but I have you my people and that is enough for me. Please share and tell your friends and loved ones. Your vote counts. www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27994912
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2014
kudoxs:
KUDOXS is here people, I am not asking much of you, I am just asking you to keep me in the contest by not deleting my name when you vote. I am in GRP 5 and NO 10.Thank you and God bless. I don't have a campaign manager, no fancy display poster , but I have you my people and that is enough for me. Please share and tell your friends and loved ones. Your vote counts. www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27994912
i tried voting but the thread has been closed
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
konji wan kill me for Umudi here o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life As A Corper In Maiduguri. (faqs) / A Nairalander, Frank Umeadi Won The 2M NYSC Business Plan Competition(photos) / Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.