Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State (16815 Views)

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls,i have an important appointment with the imo state camp director tomoro,and i seem to have forgotten his name.someone should please help me out so i dnt get stranded at your camp tomoro
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
suyamasta:
konji wan kill me for Umudi here o!

Like seriously?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Like seriously?

Lol yeaaa
D Regimented life is really telling on my bio-system!!!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
chinma414:
pls,i have an important appointment with the imo state camp director tomoro,and i seem to have forgotten his name.someone should please help me out so i dnt get stranded at your camp tomoro

The state co-ordinator is Mr Akhanemhe A.C (the man is a very funny and intelligent speaker)
whereas the Camp director is Enweonu L.I (He is a very very fat man)
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
suyamasta:

The state co-ordinator is Mr Akhanemhe A.C (the man is a very funny and intelligent speaker)
whereas the Camp director is Enweonu L.I (He is a very very fat man)
thanx a lot.its d very fat man i want.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
suyamasta:

Lol yeaaa
D Regimented life is really telling on my bio-system!!!

Eeyah, Pele ooooo just remove ur mind from it and u will enjoy d camp after na 4days remain BTW umudi camps rock for my side oo
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
chinma414:
thanx a lot.its d very fat man i want.
haha kk u welcome
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Eeyah, Pele ooooo just remove ur mind from it and u will enjoy d camp after na 4days remain BTW umudi camps rock for my side oo
Yeapp sure d camp no too bad sha, and im getting to knw some interesting people! D prayer b say make we all get PPA wey go make sense whether rural or urban
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don dey fear Owerri o... Spoke wit a staff (I stay in d staff quarters) and he was tellin me dat a good self contain costs as much as 80k (minus agreement + agent fees)!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yesterdays Carnival was fun all through!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
simiolu1:
I don dey fear Owerri o... Spoke wit a staff (I stay in d staff quarters) and he was tellin me dat a good self contain costs as much as 80k (minus agreement + agent fees)!

i d pray make dem no carry me go Owerri ooooo
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

For real? Girl, u rock... U guys shld just catch ur fun and come out here cos I can't wait to meet few of u guys... Hope dey post u to ohaji egbema lg
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
suyamasta:

i d pray make dem no carry me go Owerri ooooo
owerri na flexing area.. it's just d accommodation ish!!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chaiiiii i don entaaaa! i was posted to owerri! i have been rejected by d schl i was posted to
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by chinamims(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Welcome to imo state, the eastern heartland. I'm phabulous base in owerri, a graduate, served in minna 2010. Willing to assist anyone in my own lil way. But I want to use this medium to welcome any one who would want to learn a skill in beaded jewellery making. Such person should contact me on my Facebook page phabulous creations, send a mail to us, and WhatsApp me on 08029887571. Offering discounts to Corp members. Thanks. happy and fruitful stay in the city.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ndewooooo, pls house I was rejected at my ppa and asked to get another within owerri. Does anyone knows a place in owerri where I can serve with accommodation? Ur suggestion is so important, God bless
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Ibrochaka(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Was posted 2 owerri west lga council n was accepted witout question, hav gone bk 2 my state (3wks rest). Bt why are most skul rejecting corper nw? Most of d corpers in my lga were also rejected.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I was accepted shaperly but the Principal wants to start behaving funny. After agreeing on two subjects (Physics and Geography) he sends me a text message this week to inform me that F. Maths has been added to the list. I still dey cool down for him cos he is a Priest.

But seriously, y do we have to travel during this yuletide season for January clearance? I was asked to report to my local govt (Ehime-Mbano) on the 18th of this month... Haba!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
lagmostkuit:
owerri na flexing area.. it's just d accommodation ish!!

for sure and i must flex the place with care sha make my money no finish! i don find accomodation sha! u stay in owerri?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Haryoryhemie:
Ndewooooo, pls house I was rejected at my ppa and asked to get another within owerri. Does anyone knows a place in owerri where I can serve with accommodation? Ur suggestion is so important, God bless
my sista from the look of things e go hard to get ppa with accomodation in owerri o! but all d best to you!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Ibrochaka:
Was posted 2 owerri west lga council n was accepted witout question, hav gone bk 2 my state (3wks rest). Bt why are most skul rejecting corper nw? Most of d corpers in my lga were also rejected.
i wonder for dem o! na ministries dey collect without rejection but ministry ppa dey quite dulling
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2014
simiolu1:
I was accepted shaperly but the Principal wants to start behaving funny. After agreeing on two subjects (Physics and Geography) he sends me a text message this week to inform me that F. Maths has been added to the list. I still dey cool down for him cos he is a Priest.

But seriously, y do we have to travel during this yuletide season for January clearance? I was asked to report to my local govt (Ehime-Mbano) on the 18th of this month... Haba!
hmmmm guy 2 subject even 2much! na to tell am o except u can handle it sha!
i heard clearance wld be by january o! some are saying clearance is next week but dey said dey will send us txt to that effect!
before i enta Imo na till january o
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
suyamasta:

my sista from the look of things e go hard to get ppa with accomodation in owerri o! but all d best to you!

Tanx bro, finally got one
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Tanx bro, finally got one
k u wlcm! as in ur ppa provided accomodation?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
suyamasta:

k u wlcm! as in ur ppa provided accomodation?

Nooo, owerri ppa no dey try as per accommodation aspect
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Nooo, owerri ppa no dey try as per accommodation aspect
ok congrats all d same! no mind dem jare! i waka search for accommodation taya dem go call agreement fee agency fee join just to collect money by force d room i later found na 4 k per month i met d landlord direct and he insisted on 10k agreement fee! i don book d room sha
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
suyamasta:
ok congrats all d same! no mind dem jare! i waka search for accommodation taya dem go call agreement fee agency fee join just to collect money by force d room i later found na 4 k per month i met d landlord direct and he insisted on 10k agreement fee! i don book d room sha

Chaii, dis is serious
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Chaii, dis is serious
abi na so we see am o!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
suyamasta:
hmmmm guy 2 subject even 2much! na to tell am o except u can handle it sha!
i heard clearance wld be by january o! some are saying clearance is next week but dey said dey will send us txt to that effect!
before i enta Imo na till january o

I have received a text from my CLO informin me that it's next week (18th).

I heard dat the reason d clearance is goin 2 be done now is that clearance is always done d 1st week of every month but dat in January, most peeps would be reluctant to come 4 clearance in d 1st week since they'l stil be enjoyin d hols.

If it's postponed, fine. If not, I'll travel on d 17th do d clearance on d 18th & after d clearance, leave for Lag immediately
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
simiolu1:

I have received a text from my CLO informin me that it's next week (18th).

I heard dat the reason d clearance is goin 2 be done now is that clearance is always done d 1st week of every month but dat in January, most peeps would be reluctant to come 4 clearance in d 1st week since they'l stil be enjoyin d hols.

If it's postponed, fine. If not, I'll travel on d 17th do d clearance on d 18th & after d clearance, leave for Lag immediately
Hmmmm ok nice plan if its next week den i will travel back to Imo
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2014
suyamasta:
Hmmmm ok nice plan if its next week den i will travel back to Imo
Roger dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / Delta State B'15 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.