Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? (1758 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
An adage says " petender are the worse"! And i have come to learn that those who pretends turns out to be d baddest just like my X. ..
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
so undecided
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by izaray(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just like your ex you said! Details pls.
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Eberex(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I wouldn't call my girl a pretender , for someone who tells me the truth whether it hurts me or not. I would prefer such a person who admits to doing something wrong than a liar and pretender.

1 Like

Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by MrWhoKnows(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
Just like your ex you said! Details pls.
yea d op shud giv more details
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by izaray(f): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrWhoKnows:
Abi....
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
That girl is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
MrWhoKnows:
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Naija babes tend to be pretenders. Especially those who claim to be good girls. They are often worse than the so-called bad girls. Just like an ex...
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Mprex(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Somethings are better left to remain where they belong. IN THE PAST!
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:
Naija babes tend to be pretenders. Especially those who claim to be good girls. They are often worse than the so-called bad girls. Just like an ex...
Yeah yeah, blame the ex mr goodman.
Shebi d ex no dey again why won't she be the pretender?
undecided
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Awho(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:

gbam and i just saw a thread that reads BEAUTY OR CHARACTER WHICH WILL YOU GO FOR. Some of this babes you see parade themselves as good girls i swear are actually the ''worst'' in quote and some gud girls taged bad are far off better than all of them. Talking from expirence thoug
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

Yeah yeah, blame the ex mr goodman.
Shebi d ex no dey again why won't she be the pretender?
undecided

Why are you supporting her? Are you a pretender too? angry
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Awho:

gbam and i just saw a thread that reads BEAUTY OR CHARACTER WHICH WILL YOU GO FOR. Some of this babes you see parade themselves as good girls i swear are actually the ''worst'' in quote and some gud girls taged bad are far off better than all of them. Talking from expirence thoug
I tell you...
Those "bad" gals are even better than the pretenders.

The worst pretenders are the "I'm-not-after-your-money" chicks. If you dare believe them, I give you 2 months, they will dump you for a spender. grin But they won't stop singing "I'm not after your money". Rabbish!

Gone are the days when guys were the players. Nowadays, ladies play the game big time.

1 Like

Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:

Why are you supporting her? Are you a pretender too? angry
Wasn't supporting her, why call her a pretender?
She was trying to please you mr perfect.
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Awho(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gone are the days when guys were the players. Nowadays, ladies play the game big time.[/quote]

God bless you i confirmed it when i dated the quoted bad girls i swear that chick was, should i say my best girl freind among them all and the so call humble looking, gentle, reserved ones where the ones that almost gave me a heart bended heart. And it baffles me to still see people judging people by what they see guy enter the place na there you go confirm say A.c no be fan
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:

I tell you...
Those "bad" gals are even better than the pretenders.

The worst pretenders are the "I'm-not-after-your-money" chicks. If you dare believe them, I give you 2 months, they will dump you for a spender. grin But they won't stop singing "I'm not after your money". Rabbish!

Gone are the days when guys were the players. Nowadays, ladies play the game big time.
What do guys really want?
When you aren't after their money, they call you a pretender. Go after their money, you become a gold digger.
Become gay sir and let us be grin
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some of d so called pretenders as u said are doing what they are doing just to please u perfect guys
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

What do guy really want?
When you aren't after their money, they call you a pretender. Go after their money, you become a gold digger.
I'm straight and I'll always be straight, thank you. angry

Ladies should just stop pretending. Let's know who you really are... Players angry
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:

I'm straight and I'll always be straight, thank you. angry

Ladies should just stop pretending. Let's know who you really are... Players angry
undecided smh
Then Accept the stress that comes with the love of punany. sad
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

undecided smh
Lol. You ladies had better repent and let me propose to one of you.
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. You ladies had better repent and let me propose to one of you.
So all the ladies at ogbomosho are pretenders?
Nawao, relocate then.
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Tymax(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

So all the ladies at ogbomosho are pretenders?
Nawao, relocate then.
Lol. Your deliberate attempt to digress exposes you as a pretender. angry Stop deceiving that short man of yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
mabeni:
That girl is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Is that all?
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Can u do withou us
3cycle:

What do guys really want?
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2014
There's no need of putting out d details.
mikeson12:

Is that all?
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2014
3cycle:

undecided smh
lol
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2014
mabeni:
Can u do withou us
Yes for now I can.

1 Like

Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
For hw long?
3cycle:

Yes for now I can.
Re: What Was/ Is Your Experience With Your Pretentious Gf/bf? by mabeni(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2014
If one expects a partner to possess some certain traits like
the one listed below and they do, how can one also
actually tell if the are pretending and acting it all up just
to ensure the relationship ends in marraige?
Characteristics of a Wife/Husband are;
*One who Understands
*A Patient one
*A Conversationist (this is extremely important in every
and any relationship)
*One who makes Sacrifices
*Someone who see your dream just as you see it or even
clearer than you do (not a pessimist to your whole
believe)
*A Comforter (who who will always pray for you and
never use any negative or curse words on you)
*A friend (a true friend will correct you on things other
people are scared, shy or reluctant to tell you I.e, "honey I
bought you this body spray or mouth wash because I
think you should use eat because I felt you sweated too
much yesterday / your mouth felt dry while we were
talking - no one else will tell you this only someone who
really scares for you).
*A listener (someone who isn't quiet just because he/she
is waiting for you to pulse so they can take over. But one
who is really listening to bring about a positive impact in
your conversation.)
*A Giver (a generous one who isn't weighing what he/she
has given to you and expecting the equivalent or
something better)
*One who shares your interest (Sports, fashion, current
affiars, music, geography, movie, Sport, History, Politics,
Religion, events, lifestyle - if your partner doesn't have at
list 3 of these interest with you then please move on to
the next because marriage goes way beyond the sex and
food. There MUST be other similar interest to always keep
communication going).
*Fear of God (this means differnt things to different
people so sort yours out).
*Love (this came last because one must have 2 or more of
the above triats before you can love them. And note; love
rises and fades in every relationship and marriage but
only the above will reignite the love you crave for).
A good partner should possess at least 3 or more of the
above traits before you should consider him/her for
marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? / ... / Igbinedion Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.