Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President (5644 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos) / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Typhoid: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2014
White devil "oppressor" here, guys.

Threads like this and publications like that:
http://www.rense.com/general78/blk.htm
make me feel hope about Africa (or at least Nigeria).

I sincerely wish that Watson is wrong and the IQ racial gap data are misleading but whether or not that being the case it's really encouraging to see that people are willing to admit internal problems instead of constantly scapegoating whites/westerners over their misery.

Not trying to say that colonialism and white interests haven't bleeped over Africa in multiple occations (and not coming from a colonial power of Europe I don't feel the need to apologize over it) but it's certainly beneficial to make an introspection from time to time to recognize your problems instead of demonizing an entire group of people, that are pretty oftenly trying to help, because of historical racial/ethnic tention (and yes, that introspect must also apply to my victim-complex inflicted not-so-white country too).

Stay critically thinking bros, Nigeria!
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Typhoid: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
bokohalal:
The Americas should not be used as an example of where a person of African descent has ruled or is ruling because of its peculiar history.
Can a Black person rule in Europe?
[color=#000099][/color]
Yes. Italy has a black minister and though I'm not sure about France given their naturalized black population it seems plausible. My country even has a Syrian muslim minister who semi-humorously made a suggestion of Christian genocide (the vast majority of my countrymates) even though we were for 400 years under Ottoman slavery. Racial and religious discrimination isn't favoured in European politics, sometimes liberals will even go to absurd extents to ostracize it from politics (see Sweden for example). Europe might get increasingly racist due to rampant unregulated immigration from the third world and reactionism to the constant attempts of liberals to induce white guilt to the public but racial discrimination was the exception not the rule for the most part of the previous century.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki / Buhari In Trouble As Two Global Banks Dump Nigeria. / Stupid Igbo Lady (journalist) In Presidential Taskforce Briefing On Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.