Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President (5630 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos) / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Horus:

Colonial mentality
Do you think we would be where we are now if the whites were in charge? truth is black man ain't getting it right, all the unabated corruption and stealing going on will lead us nowhere.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by heir01(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
missdebs:
a 'black' man is currently in the 'white' house and is doing well, till we remove racism,tribalism,religious barriers, we are nt ready to move forward as a nation
Need I say anything more?
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by deji68: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
For where Even ijaw man wey dark ...dey neve accept am grin grin

ketekete:
Last night Zambian leader Michael Sata, a longtime opposition leader who was finally elected president in 2011, died after an illness, the Zambian government said Wednesday. The Cabinet held a meeting to discuss a political transition, which would include elections within 90 days in the southern African nation.

Few hours after his death, a white man who was Zambians vice president becomes the interim leader of Zambia and there seems to be no problem from the people of Zambia about this development.

Now my question is, Do you think a white man can become the president of Nigeria in the future?.

SOURCE: www.ketekete.com

1 Like

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by bolaino(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
ketekete:
Last night Zambian leader Michael Sata, a longtime opposition leader who was finally elected president in 2011, died after an illness, the Zambian government said Wednesday. The Cabinet held a meeting to discuss a political transition, which would include elections within 90 days in the southern African nation.

Few hours after his death, a white man who was Zambians vice president becomes the interim leader of Zambia and there seems to be no problem from the people of Zambia about this development.

Now my question is, Do you think a white man can become the president of Nigeria in the future?.

The rule when dem rule us during the transatlantic slave trade and colonial era no do them? White man can never rule Nigeria unless like someone rightly said, after world war 3. You know wetin the white man don take black man eye see, don't go there my good man,

1 Like

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Southern Africa has Caucasian citizens so it's possible to have a white leader at some point. We can't say the same for Nigeria and west Africa in general.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by ChimaAdeoye: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
ketekete:

Can true Nigerians rule Nigeria?

We have people from Niger and Chad laying claims to their right to rule Nigeria since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Abbey2sam(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
ketekete:

you have no problem for a black man to rule America
So why is there a problem now

if a black man can be ruling America then there should be no problem for white man to rule Zambia

racists modafucckers
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
imas:
I think we would be lucky to have a white man rule this country, look at the mess since independence, with all our wealth we cannot have uninterrupted power, people steal billions of dollars and 99% of the populace live in poverty.
The white men that ruled you from 1897 to 1960, did they build you a single power plant? Was 98% of the country not in darkness? A single expressway? A single university? A single general hospital? NO. The reason a FOOOOL like you can even type this rubbish you just did was because we got independence, and black governments built up the electricity, education, and other infrastructure you benefitted from. Without independence, you would be an illiterate cattle rearer, hunter or farmer, you dumbasss SLAVE GOAT.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Abbey2sam(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're a brainless, stupi.d imbec.ile. The white men that ruled you from 1897 to 1960, doid they build a single power plant? A single expressway? A single universityt? NO. The reason a FOOOOL like yoi can even type this rubbish uou just did was because we got independence, and black governments built up the electricity, education, and other infrastructure you benefitted from. Without independence, you would be an illiterate cattle rearer, hunter or farme, you STUPI.D SLAVE GOAT WITH NO BRAIN

go and read about Kenji dam ...and how it was built
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
imas:

Do you think we would be where we are now if the whites were in charge? truth is black man ain't getting it right, all the unabated corruption and stealing going on will lead us nowhere.

DUNCE. The white man ruled you from 1897 to 1960 - 63 years, and still left you a totally underdeveloped country with near zero infrastructure, mass illiteracy, widespread malnutrition, and infant mortality rate of 259 in 1000 (down to 68 in 1000 and falling today, courtesy of black rule). What makes you think he's gonna suddenly change his ways this time around? In fact somebody needs to educate you DUNDERHEADS about the horrors and total neglect we suffered under colonial rule, because you are shockingly ignorant.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Abbey2sam:

go and read about Kenji dam ...and how it was built

You have no shame. Kainji dam - Nigeria's FIRST power plant and dam - was started in 1964 and completed in 1968. By the BLACK government of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainji_Dam

The whites built NO power infrastructure at all in Nigeria. There was no national grid. They simply imported industrial generators from Europe to light up a few GRAs in some cities where they had some white folk. Finish. 63 YEARS. And some worthless idio.ts are calling for them to RETURN and rule. Just amazing. I don't know what juju the whites have used to make some of you so dumb and stupi.d wherever they are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nonybb: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
The Igbos might agree. I am also sure of the Yorubas. But the hausa gambaris with their muhammadic Born-To-Rule will refuse
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
babeonline:
First [b]mixed(half black, half white)[
/b] president of the US is extremely hated by the white(settler) majority and has been called ''nigger'' occasionally.
------smiley---------smiley----------smiley-------smiley
I agree with most of your post, except the part about Obama.
If most whites extremely hated him he wouldn't have been president twice because as you know in America whites are the majority.
smiley--------smiley-----------smiley-----------smiley
Britain is yet to have a black prime minister. One of the contesting prime ministers is mixed too. I doubt he has ever been to Africa.

Whites in Africa need to go (back) home. They have looted Africa enough and are yet to contribute positively to the lives of blacks and Africans.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by casualobserver1: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2014
kayciano:
i just pray we can because the WHITES are closer to GOD....since they are NEAT and DETEST DARKNESS..
WE really NEED them...

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by casualobserver1: 2:56am On Oct 30, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You have no shame. Kainji dam - Nigeria's FIRST power plant and dam - was started in 1964 and completed in 1968. By the BLACK government of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainji_Dam

The whites built NO power infrastructure at all in Nigeria. There was no national grid. They simply imported industrial generators from Europe to light up a few GRAs in some cities where they had some white folk. Finish. 63 YEARS. And some worthless idio.ts are calling for them to RETURN and rule. Just amazing. I don't know what juju the whites have used to make some of you so dumb and stupi.d wherever they are concerned.

Propaganda is so powerful mehn. Imagine people wishing for a return to slavery.

1 Like

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=khiaa post=27566049][/quote]
Where??
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Oct 30, 2014
babeonline:

Where??

Oh I'm sorry about that, I mistakenly wrote my post within your post. sad
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:

Oh I'm sorry about that, I mistakenly wrote my post within your post. sad
Lolz. No Problem.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by bokohalal(m): 5:23am On Oct 30, 2014
The Americas should not be used as an example of where a person of African descent has ruled or is ruling because of its peculiar history.
Can a Black person rule in Europe?
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2014
ROSSIKE:

DUNCE. The white man ruled you from 1897 to 1960 - 63 years, and still left you a totally underdeveloped country with near zero infrastructure, mass illiteracy, widespread malnutrition, and infant mortality rate of 259 in 1000 (down to 68 in 1000 and falling today, courtesy of black rule). What makes you think he's gonna suddenly change his ways this time around? In fact somebody needs to educate you DUNDERHEADS about the horrors and total neglect we suffered under colonial rule, because you are shockingly ignorant.
I can put forth a very cogent debate to make you see my reasons, but with the abusive languages you use, naaaa, You are not worth my thoughts,
Totally ignored.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^If you're hinging your argument on the fact Nigeria is 'heavily multi-ethnic' and hence it can't happen over here, then i'd say the multi-ethnic factor is precisely why it could happen; as a sort of interim compromise/neutral alternative! The only problem i see is some parts of the country may disagree based on his/her religion, since they're never comfortable with people of other faiths ruling over them!

But the main reason why this can't happen in Nigeria has little to do with ethnicity or religion, and more to do with the fact that our ruling political elite are greedy, avaricious, controlling and power hungry! Like greedy pigs at the trough, they'd be busy fighting over the limited grub available that the poor little white man in the corner wouldn't even get a look in, never mind being invited to the partey!

I still remember the case of a Lebanese in Jigawa state who took a shot at the Senate, it was reported that he was the most popular and most favoured but from nowhere the issue of where is he from came up and worked against him.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by akinsadeez(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
The man was born and bred in Zambia so I don't get what the hoopla is all about.

We have a constitution in Nigeria. If we have a similar situation in Nigeria where a man is born and bred in Nigeria to a white father, becomes the Vice President and the president dies, the 'white' Nigerian will become the president and heaven will not fall. The constitution is clear about things like this and it cannot be overturned.

The main thing is the area that the guy comes from. Imagine if the white man was born in one of the northern states. The Hausa people who would have been dissatisfied with just a vice president slot (just like they are now) would claim the white man and the presidency in a heartbeat. They will forget the fact that his father was white and would claim him and give him all support.
However if the man were to be from one of the minority areas he would face stiff opposition...... but the conclusion is that Yes, a white man can rule Nigeria.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by haibe(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
dominique:
Southern Africa has Caucasian citizens so it's possible to have a white leader at some point. We can't say the same for Nigeria and west Africa in general.

hey bro I got banned for no reason on the health section, and my post hidden, pls help me review the post and make it visible since I believe it doesn't violate any rule.. thanks
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
kayciano:

Yeaaaaa.....we need them SWIFTLY....
NO matter how CORRUPT a whiteman can be, he must FIX...d ROADS..,LIGHT and WATER, ENVIRONMENT.....
THEN dey always INDUSTRIALIZE where ever they reside....

ALL THESE we have requested from our politicians in stewardship ....nothing more..
NFF alone has generated HEADACHE for FIFA more than OLYMPICS...

So, YOU DUMB, BRAIN-DEAD IMBECI.LE, WHY DID YOUR WHITEMAN LEAVE US WITH A TOTALLY UNDERDEVELOPED NATION AT INDEPENDENCE, AFTER 63 YEARS IN POWER AND EXPORTING OUR RESOURCES? THEY BUILT NOT ONE POWER PLANT, NOT ONE UNIVERSITY, NOT ONE EXPRESSWAY, NOT ONE GENERAL HOSPITAL, AND NOT ONE SINGLE MANUFACTURING ESTABLISHMENT. SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SLAVEBOY THEORY? DUMB, STUP.ID, IGNORANT WASTE OF SPACE. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
imas:

I can put forth a very cogent debate to make you see my reasons, but with the abusive languages you use, naaaa, You are not worth my thoughts,
Totally ignored.
You have NOTHING to say because the white people you worship have NOTHING to show for their 63 year rule of Nigeria. So shut up and get lost.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by spectroscopic: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:
You have NOTHING to say because the white people you worship have NOTHING to show for their 63 year rule of Nigeria. So shut up and get lost.

Funny how you talk about others worshiping white people. Yet the government that you defend like craze goes cap in hand all the time begging for help from foreign countries. You must be Reuben Abati.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
spectroscopic:

Funny how you talk about others worshiping white people. Yet the government that you defend like craze goes cap in hand all the time begging for help from foreign countries. You must be Reuben Abati.

Not sure what rubbish and lies you're on about. But a sovereign govt has every right to seek any form of external assistance it sees fit, which is a world away from saying ''Oh I am inferior and incapable. White man come and rule over me!'' DUMBITO X 10000. Tell us your grandfather's job under British rule. Or your great grand-dad's. Do you have the guts to tell us? Were they not illiterate villagers? If not for black rule you would be like them. So thank your lucky stars for independence you dense, slave-minded pea brain!!
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by dominique(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
haibe:

hey bro I got banned for no reason on the health section, and my post hidden, pls help me review the post and make it visible since I believe it doesn't violate any rule.. thanks

sorry I'm just seeing this. You've been unbanned and your post is now visible

1 Like

Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by bamosagie(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
IfyAwazie:
WHO

Ben Bruce

The Alam family originally Lebanese

I know some naturalized Nigerians from Europe and Asia.
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Hanibal(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
nedu2000:
those whites you claim are insulting obama(all presidents r insults)voted for him,that's why he's a 2-term president,it couldn't 'ave been 'cos of the blacks or the hispanics alone. Blacks are the actually the worst racists,religious bigots the world have ever seen,instead all we do is to play the victim.Can a African vote for a white man in south africa,zimbabwe,namibia in a free & fair election?capital NO,but the whites voted for obama
bros ure so not in touch with your history
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by nedu2000(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hanibal:
bros ure so not in touch with your history
pls educate me,I'm too much of a realist
Re: Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President by Hanibal(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
nedu2000:
pls educate me,I'm too much of a realist
Educate U on white racism?... like seriuosly? D lesson is so voluminous iono where to start... in fact dats a whole semester course in history.
sorry bro I cant help u ... at least not on nairaland.
#request cannot be processed#
if ure really a realist please grab some history books n read. it ill refine/help ur judgement of Africans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters / Detention Order: Court To Hear Sowore’s Motion On Wednesday / Tata, Dangote, Essar Among Bidders For The Sale Of Nigeria Power Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.