Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja (4742 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by taiwoflb: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime, was given a cold shoulder at the national secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Tuesday, leading to his storming out of the party secretariat in anger. The governor, who was said to have been at the party’s secretariat to obtain his nomination form for senatorial contest, made attempts at seeing members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party but was kept waiting for hours without being attended to...

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/875-shocking-how-gov-chime-was-publicly-disgraced-at-pdp-secretariat-in-abuja
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by eke419: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Another APC member in the making grin

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by maslong(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
that serves him better eye for eye, action for action lawlessness for lawlessness. very good for him, let him go and rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Mayydayy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
only pdp can do this
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by naijaking1: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks to pdp.
Enugu state is tired of Adolf Hitler of Coal Camp.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by eke419: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijaking1:
Thanks to pdp.

Nnaaa maka why?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by kennynelcon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
He should leave it for Sen .Ekweremmadu. He can dictate for gubernatorial election, Senatorial and Reps while Deputy Senate president keeps mute and step down for him

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr slow Poison. He was given a taste of his own medicine

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Kayceo2010: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chai.. Chai.. PDP! PDP!! PDP!!! How many times I call you.. Hmmm. This is undemocratic o. Not to worry shaa.. Anyhow anyhow, he will still win. Or better still find another party to contest in..
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Kayceo2010: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijaking1:
Thanks to pdp.
What do you mean?? Na people like you wey no want better thing.. If you don't like and enjoy Enugu as it is now, any better soup your mother cook eh.. Make the thing purge you, guy...

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by solid3(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
It serves him right, he went pdp secretariat with d new pdp chairman he imposed in his state.

Kudos to Pdp NWC

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by shizzleStar: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
They shouldn't sell the form to him...stewpid man

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
don't know who to chose between Chime and Ike
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by lincy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
May God purnish PDP, the only credible candidate we have in South East shouldn't be kept uncomfortable even for a second, somebody should just call GEJ and his PDP mad Dogs without human sence to order, PDP has crippled SE for there selfish 2015 ambition fine yes we hav shown we are one with SS, but what we won't take is stepping on our intergrity, so far SE is concern, CHIME S. Remains the IGBo Heart beat without dirty record so shouldn't be treated bad, infect his the pride of PDP the governor that has something to show for. Let God purnish PDP if they don't rethink @ dis moment, I promise will bringthem down on socialnetwork wouldn't mind going down Igbo braids ar not carword. if they go beyoned wat they just did to him. AMeachi is right afterall, GEJ is busy fighting his sub-ordinate donw here in SS /SE wen he can't even face common Kano state governor kwakwoso even after doing gaint projects for the north and painting only class rooms in SS. He almost forgot the only Block vote he has is SE, let him not better weak a sleeping DOG, wouldn't mind bringing him down and going down for it. "A man that go after a rat wen his house is on fire" his just like a mad man with a lighter in a refinary. Don't think his good in calculation he should know he has no northern vote and southwest vote. The only vote he has is SE . The SS is infiltrated with notherners that come up early to cast there vote befor the lazy SS. Comes out to cast there vote it already 3PM I was once Pool officer am giving u real facts. He Can only use the SS for identification with the public for political ambition campaign. If they will vote, u hav to buy the voters card and provide mobility for them to voting centres LOL. I swear this man doesn't know wat is happening to him cuz he sleeps uder AC weaks up to see breakfast on his long dinning table , he doesn't know wat the poor citizen his governing is pass through . I think the AC has has blocked his thinking brains. " Fucking rich people" some one should just call gej to order or face the wrath from SE . He has been messing up the whole roads in SE with ARab contractors thinking we don't know wat is happening. A common governor (AMEACHI) has rounded up the half section of the federal road with street lights on it, Gej is busy dancing on the red mud with ARAB contractors waiting for somebody to do magic by given 5omillion vote ohakim gave him LOL I go bizzle this time if he didn't take his time . PDP
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by lincy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Y is ike ekweremmadu scared of chime let both pick the form who ever is legible should go . There should be a level playing ground for both of them . NWC should for once let the truth take it cuz for christ seek I swear PDP is filled with junks . Is just bacause they ar incubents, they can not even stand a minority party in southy africa. And. Who is ike ekwerremmadu, what has he done for the SE or enugu? Clear junks and let sound minds give us better leadership, we will all come back 2016. To complain if we don't put things right before election.
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by emperorchedda(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Clash of the titans; Ike Ekweremadu vs Sullivan Chime

Let's see who comes out victorious, well I tip Sullivan
Even though he's messed with nearly half of my girls

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by win1234: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr. GEJ & PDP shld think, touch Chime the only pdp governor working & lose SE
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by mekaboy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kayceo2010:

What do you mean?? Na people like you wey no want better thing.. If you don't like and enjoy Enugu as it is now, any better soup your mother cook eh.. Make the thing purge you, guy...
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by abbakacici: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ike Ekweremadu has being a very strong support of GEJ in the senate which make all executive bills pass through the senate smoothly furthermore he ensure that anti-GEJ bills don't go to the floor of the senate moreso he ensure that not a single GEJ official was probe or not screen through for appointment etc.

Sullivan Chime though a very strong GEJ support but he will not be as useless in the senate as Ike Ekweremadu because all the 12 ex-governor in the senate are useless to both GEJ and PDP because they will not get their hands dirty and also they still hand the mentally of excutive power thus they will not threat GEJ as a Demi god.

Therefore GEJ/PDP has a choose between a trusted, useful and loyal ally (IKE) vs performer (chime) and by the GEJ has already won Enugu so is a waste of time for him to care about their well being or emotion or choice
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by eke419: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
himkers:
Mr slow Poison. He was given a taste of his own medicine
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by signz: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sullivan's only problem is that he's not a grassroot politician. He's not an Amaechi, Akpabio, etc and unfortunately it's all man for himself in the govs forum.

I really like the man sha.
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by chinwike2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Up chime ! Up chime ! ! This thread will never make Front page. OP My governor can never be disgraced. Take your hating elsewhere ojare
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by EdCure: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Even the best ibo governor and highest leader could be treated with contempt like this. Without respect from the PDp that ibos make noise about and create enemies for themselves on a daily bases...
I Dey Laugh!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by cuppyniny: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chime found him self amidst bad politicians (Pdp) he decide to play low, he never played Abuja filty games, he never drove down to Abuja to leak ass for a favour, he knows the rule of law, deliver his ppl mandate. Worked for the people that voted him in. He never played the Pdp dirty card, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT IF NEED BE, HE WILL STEP DOWN AND CONTEST FOR A NEW OFFICE that is confident. If you don't have dirty records, AM ASKING, how many politicians can step down and via. For a new office? We all know is not possible in Nlnigeria politics. If u ask me, the. Acts in Abuja irritates him he then decided to play cool Wat else do we need for good governance. Just like the way Gej came up one day to have a block vote from SE, so he will loose it if he didn't take time, he should ask ohakim. Wat happened to him in imo state we don't make noise but @99th hour the igbos can change there mind. ROCHAS IS SKIPING Emeka IHEDIORAMMA Y
Now course we said it China roads and structures yes how many did Pdp do @there own time. Atleast he did something, the mass in imo state said let the China roads be that is where the sayings comes in "half bread is better than non" Gej and his Pdp mad Dogs should disturb Chime S. And face the SE. Wrath that is all

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Franzeez(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
lincy:
May God purnish PDP, the only credible candidate we have in South East shouldn't be kept uncomfortable even for a second, somebody should just call GEJ and his PDP mad Dogs without human sence to order, PDP has crippled SE for there selfish 2015 ambition fine yes we hav shown we are one with SS, but what we won't take is stepping on our intergrity, so far SE is concern, CHIME S. Remains the IGBo Heart beat without dirty record so shouldn't be treated bad, infect his the pride of PDP the governor that has something to show for. Let God purnish PDP if they don't rethink @ dis moment, I promise will bringthem down on socialnetwork wouldn't mind going down Igbo braids ar not carword. if they go beyoned wat they just did to him. AMeachi is right afterall, GEJ is busy fighting his sub-ordinate donw here in SS /SE wen he can't even face common Kano state governor kwakwoso even after doing gaint projects for the north and painting only class rooms in SS. He almost forgot the only Block vote he has is SE, let him not better weak a sleeping DOG, wouldn't mind bringing him down and going down for it. "A man that go after a rat wen his house is on fire" his just like a mad man with a lighter in a refinary. Don't think his good in calculation he should know he has no northern vote and southwest vote. The only vote he has is SE . The SS is infiltrated with notherners that come up early to cast there vote befor the lazy SS. Comes out to cast there vote it already 3PM I was once Pool officer am giving u real facts. He Can only use the SS for identification with the public for political ambition campaign. If they will vote, u hav to buy the voters card and provide mobility for them to voting centres LOL. I swear this man doesn't know wat is happening to him cuz he sleeps uder AC weaks up to see breakfast on his long dinning table , he doesn't know wat the poor citizen his governing is pass through . I think the AC has has blocked his thinking brains. " Fucking rich people" some one should just call gej to order or face the wrath from SE . He has been messing up the whole roads in SE with ARab contractors thinking we don't know wat is happening. A common governor (AMEACHI) has rounded up the half section of the federal road with street lights on it, Gej is busy dancing on the red mud with ARAB contractors waiting for somebody to do magic by given 5omillion vote ohakim gave him LOL I go bizzle this time if he didn't take his time . PDP

U r simply an uneducated person, u r an illitrate. Abeg go with ur yeye comment

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by abila122: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2014
shizzleStar:
They shouldn't sell the form to him...stewpid man

Why na
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by shizzleStar: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2014
lincy:
[s]May God purnish PDP, the only credible candidate we have in South East shouldn't be kept uncomfortable even for a second, somebody should just call GEJ and his PDP mad Dogs without human sence to order, PDP has crippled SE for there selfish 2015 ambition fine yes we hav shown we are one with SS, but what we won't take is stepping on our intergrity, so far SE is concern, CHIME S. Remains the IGBo Heart beat without dirty record so shouldn't be treated bad, infect his the pride of PDP the governor that has something to show for. Let God purnish PDP if they don't rethink @ dis moment, I promise will bringthem down on socialnetwork wouldn't mind going down Igbo braids ar not carword. if they go beyoned wat they just did to him. AMeachi is right afterall, GEJ is busy fighting his sub-ordinate donw here in SS /SE wen he can't even face common Kano state governor kwakwoso even after doing gaint projects for the north and painting only class rooms in SS. He almost forgot the only Block vote he has is SE, let him not better weak a sleeping DOG, wouldn't mind bringing him down and going down for it. "A man that go after a rat wen his house is on fire" his just like a mad man with a lighter in a refinary. Don't think his good in calculation he should know he has no northern vote and southwest vote. The only vote he has is SE . The SS is infiltrated with notherners that come up early to cast there vote befor the lazy SS. Comes out to cast there vote it already 3PM I was once Pool officer am giving u real facts. He Can only use the SS for identification with the public for political ambition campaign. If they will vote, u hav to buy the voters card and provide mobility for them to voting centres LOL. I swear this man doesn't know wat is happening to him cuz he sleeps uder AC weaks up to see breakfast on his long dinning table , he doesn't know wat the poor citizen his governing is pass through . I think the AC has has blocked his thinking brains. " Fucking rich people" some one should just call gej to order or face the wrath from SE . He has been messing up the whole roads in SE with ARab contractors thinking we don't know wat is happening. A common governor (AMEACHI) has rounded up the half section of the federal road with street lights on it, Gej is busy dancing on the red mud with ARAB contractors waiting for somebody to do magic by given 5omillion vote ohakim gave him LOL I go bizzle this time if he didn't take his time . PDP[/s]
You are a big FOOL. Infact you are MAD
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by cuppyniny: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
abbakacici:
Ike Ekweremadu has being a very strong support of GEJ in the senate which make all executive bills pass through the senate smoothly furthermore he ensure that anti-GEJ bills don't go to the floor of the senate moreso he ensure that not a single GEJ official was probe or not screen through for appointment etc.

Sullivan Chime though a very strong GEJ support but he will not be as useless in the senate as Ike Ekweremadu because all the 12 ex-governor in the senate are useless to both GEJ and PDP because they will not get their hands dirty and also they still hand the mentally of excutive power thus they will not threat GEJ as a Demi god.

Therefore GEJ/PDP has a choose between a trusted, useful and loyal ally (IKE) vs performer (chime) and by the GEJ has already won Enugu so is a waste of time for him to care about their well being or emotion or choice
your right he gave Gej soft landing in senate moreover provided vita foam for the president @senate. He felt he has senate at his bacon. That is why he has nothing good to show for in six years I've was busy passing bills to develop the north, the safety didn't for once put Gej on tip toe he found comfort with the Senate and had nothing to show for 6years. I think Sullivan would have done better than Ike. Sullivan would have thought the president or advice him on hw to move the nation forward. Yes true talk Ike should be replaced with Sullivan Chime. Gej should look for somewhere to fix Ike for making him dummy for 6 years even David mark should also be responsible. For the slow poke only for him to come out and say he can Die for Nigeria to stay one junks, pull them off from the Senate. If Gej is to go back for 2015, the Senate has to be with ex governors that perform well. Ppl like fashola the , Akpabio,Sullivan,Ameachi, Donald Duke etc. The Apc and Pdp should be 50-50 in. Senate. Not someone that will busy protecting bills and yanking off opposition bill, there should be a strong debate on senate floor not Devil mark and his puppet Ike hold the entire senate hostage coming to tell us he can Die for Nigeria. To stay one when his practicing anarchy in senate.the Gej needs to buzz. By the senate not protect by the senate so he sit up not sleeping on a sit preside the nation. SULLIVAN Chime should be allowed. To pick the former just like. IKE. Picked the form, Abuja will not decide for Enugu who will rule them the senatorial zone they both come from should decide. For them both of them should go back. Home for there ppl to vote them in. GEJ CAN NOT DO THIS IN SOURTH WEST. He comes to flex. Muscle. In SS /SE. Rivers and imo is an Apc state, if Enugu joins, he has just Abia (non performing governor) and Ebony as PDP to path with even in his own state BAYALSA the ia cold war between his wife and the governor.Anambra Is Apga Pdp by adoption Buhari GMB 's daughter is married to Anambra. Nobody does this calculation for Gej or is he waiting for sentiment vote. Or does he want to rig the election? SMH
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by Charleschidera(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2014
Heyaaaaaa!!! Sorry for him..... He should go bak and try again...... Bt Am not happy with him oooh because of the impeachment he serve Onyebuchi, his deputy
Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by eke419: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2014
Mayydayy:
only pdp can do this

Yes, APC would be worst grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by cuppyniny: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a big FOOL. Infact you are MAD
that is Wat am saying, Nigeria is busy growing Internet rats as youth than working class, the Nigerian youths ar all hands on tab I mean Internet none is creative non is entrepreneur and senate is busy protecting Gej.the youth is left with no choice.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Gov. Chime Was Publicly Disgraced At PDP Secretariat In Abuja by shizzleStar: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2014
cuppyniny:
that is Wat am saying, Nigeria is busy growing Internet rats as youth than working class, the Nigerian youths ar all hands on tab I mean Internet none is creative non is entrepreneur and senate is busy protecting Gej.the youth is left with no choice.
You are a daft IDDIOTT. When you get home, call your father a rat. How creative are you with your poorly constructed grammar?, you are as bad as the she-diot i quoted earlier.

Useless inconsequential d1ckhead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / Consensus Candidate: We’re Not Part Of Atiku’s Endorsement – GDPN / "Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.