Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years (12814 Views)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! / Number Of British Muslims Will Double To 5.5m In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
state your opinion. gimobrain
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

DEFEND YOUR MORONIC OPINION FIRST!

You think it is your God, Sagamite, you can use deviation tactics for to escape exposing your pure stupidity?

TISH ME HISSRY, make I hear, fuuktard.

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
state your opinion. gimobrain

You want to try diversion with Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin grin

TISH ME THE HISSRY that you were taught that made you make up that moronic opinion. grin grin grin

You are no more beating your chest about your HISSSRY? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
No wonder GOD had to come himself. the blackman has lost everything about his makeup. Zambians wanted to be civilized like their colonial masters, by making a caucasian vice, they had no idea that the caucasian is an excellent trickster. like i wrote in my earliest post about the death of the president that he was killed. in one of nigerian parables " the witch cried yesterday, the child died today, who can claim that it was not the crying witch that killed the child?

HISSSRY by a fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
you are one and the same with majele adesina, gimobrain which side do you stand?
Sagamite:

You want to try diversion with Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin grin

TISH ME THE HISSRY that you were taught that made you make up that moronic opinion. grin grin grin

You are no more beating your chest about your HISSSRY? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
you are one and the same with majele adesina, gimobrain which side do you stand?

TISH ME HISSRY!

I want to learn and be "educated". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard! grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
give ur opinion
Sagamite:

HISSSRY by a fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
give ur opinion
Sagamite:

TISH ME HISSRY!

I want to learn and be "educated". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard! grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
give ur opinion

TISH ME HISSRY, fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
gimobrain opinion
Sagamite:

TISH ME HISSRY, fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
gimobrain opinion

Moronic fuuktard, was this the HISSRY you were taught? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gatiano:
No wonder GOD had to come himself. the blackman has lost everything about his makeup. Zambians wanted to be civilized like their colonial masters, by making a caucasian vice, they had no idea that the caucasian is an excellent trickster. like i wrote in my earliest post about the death of the president that he was killed. in one of nigerian parables " the witch cried yesterday, the child died today, who can claim that it was not the crying witch that killed the child?

Dumb Black Monkey! grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
perhaps it was stupid, give your very wise opinion. gimoinvestedbrains
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, was this the HISSRY you were taught? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb Black Monkey! grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
perhaps it was stupid, give your very wise opinion. gimoinvestedbrains

Either tish me HISSRY or admit by public declaration that you are a fuuktard! grin

Dumb Black Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by gatiano(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
it just occuredto me that i'm embarassing myself. if one were to translate you written words into audible sounds, you would have been barking. you opinion would have embarassed you. there is nothing wrong loving white people, they are a mankind.
Sagamite:

Either tish me HISSRY or admit by public declaration that you are a fuuktard! grin

Dumb Black Monkey!
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
gatiano:
it just occuredto me that i'm embarassing myself. if one were to translate you written words into audible sounds, you would have been barking. you opinion would have embarassed you. there is nothing wrong loving white people, they are a mankind.

Ohhhh!

All of a sudden dumb, black monkey is talking about love? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who's opinion is embarrassing him now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

How does it feel knowing you are a dumb fuuktard, Black Monkey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRcxWrBVkI

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Is this Sagamite ^^ really a black guy, to be using these blatantly racist, anti-black terms, or is he a white racist pretending to be one of us? I can't imagine an actual black man calling his fellow blacks ''dumb black monkeys''. It's just totally unbelievable. Does he think the white racists who coined such terms see him any different from other ''black monkeys''?

I just see very low IQ in operation. I don't even understand why he is allowed to post freely here. On 99% of sites out there he would be banned permanently - IP and all - for just a fraction of the racist utterances he makes here without sanction.

3 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Having gone through this thread, the only thing not lost on me is "cretinous fucktàrd" and "black monkeys"

SMH. Musiwa would be angry if such a person is mistaken for him. Musiwa would be right to be angry, that poster is of much lower intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 3:33am On Nov 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Is this Sagamite ^^ really a black guy, to be using these blatantly racist, anti-black terms, or is he a white racist pretending to be one of us? I can't imagine an actual black man calling his fellow blacks ''dumb black monkeys''. It's just totally unbelievable. Does he think the white racists who coined such terms see him any different from other ''black monkeys''?

I just see very low IQ in operation. I don't even understand why he is allowed to post freely here. On 99% of sites out there he would be banned permanently - IP and all - for just a fraction of the racist utterances he makes here without sanction.

semitunde:
Having gone through this thread, the only thing not lost on me is "cretinous fucktàrd" and "black monkeys"
SMH. Musiwa would be angry if such a person is mistaken for him. Musiwa would be right to be angry, that poster is of much lower intellect.

*Dr Dre beats booms*

SAGAMITE MUDAFUCKERS!

"Blaaaack people! The best race in which to find fcktards". grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JksB9P6sUJU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Give Mr SAGAMITE a Bell's grin grin

for putting fcktards in their place..
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite post=[/quote]

Ara re o ya...
Oro re n'fadura.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:
Ara re o ya...

Oro re n'fadura.

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Give Mr SAGAMITE a Bell's grin grin

for putting fcktards in their place..

Don't mind the fuuktards!

They taught they (the usual NL racist fuuktards) could congregate here and freely give their racist views.

Once they saw me, they all started running out and as fast as their legs could carry them.

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Ori e gba lè, iwo omo k'omo yi..

Oponu ayiri.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Ori e gba lè, iwo omo k'omo yi..

Oponu ayiri.

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

Ko ni daa fun e!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

Ko ni daa fun e!

Ode!

Were. Elede ikeji aja.

Ko ni daa fun'wo naa.

You have full blown idiocy.

I guess those words on your repeat mode - and a kick- are what they use to wake you up each morning.

Eranko
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by morpheus24: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The only objective conclusion one can come to is, Sagamite is most likely an UNCLE TOM schizophrenic with limited vocabulary hence the repeated tirade of "cretinous fuuktard", most likely lives in Europe where he has been bedazzled by all the marvelous technological wizardry of the white man and probably married to white lady with half breed kids.

Saudis, Chinese, Indians, Malaysians wouldn't tolerate a so called white interim leader, ONLY IN AFRICA!

WE DO NOT WANT WHITE AFRICAN heads of state!, Apatheid was enough practice!

“It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else"_Kwame Nkrumah

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

The only objective conclusion one can come to is, Sagamite is most likely an UNCLE TOM schizophrenic with limited vocabulary hence the repeated tirade of "cretinous fuuktard", most likely lives in Europe where he has been bedazzled by all the marvelous technological wizardry of the white man and probably married to white lady with half breed kids.

Saudis, Chinese, Indians, Malaysians wouldn't tolerate a so called white interim leader, ONLY IN AFRICA!

“It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else"_Kwame Nkrumah

Come back here and tell us why you feel people should be judged by their history except blacks instead of running away from your intellectual slaughter like a pucci!

Bloody moronic Black Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

You need your brains smashed into smithereens.

...like you already had yours smashed? Little wonder you embarrass 5yr olds.

I won't join you.

Ol'opolo dudu.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

...like you already had yours smashed? Little wonder you embarrass 5yr olds.

I won't join you.

Ol'opolo dudu.

Or you want to have the guts to defend your fellow fuuktards' posts let me use you as the sacrificial suya, dumb reetard? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

Honestly I'm really not interested the here and there of the topic, but his repeated ( first baby words) " cretinous fycktard" is really irritating.

He would have made enough sense without those words especially when its not so repeated, but yeah, I understand he has OCI- Obsessive Compulsive Idiocy.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Honestly I'm really not interested the here and there of the topic, but his repeated ( first baby words) " cretinous fycktard" is really irritating.

He would have made enough sense without those words especially when its not so repeated, but yeah, I understand he has OCI- Obsessive Compulsive Idiocy.

Another pucci is looking for a window to jump out of and run from the intellectual abattoir. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Organizations That Nigeria Belongs To. / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Wins $5 Million Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Soumaila Cissé Dies Of Covid-19 Months After Release By Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.