Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years (12812 Views)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! / Number Of British Muslims Will Double To 5.5m In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by morpheus24: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!
Come back here and tell us why you feel people should be judged by their history except blacks instead of running away from your intellectual slaughter like a pucci!
Bloody moronic Black Monkey!

The great Morpheus does not stop to banter with an UNCLE TOM SCHIZOPHRENIC when pebbles are being tossed at him.

You have my permission to continue with your tirades, or would you prefer a heavy shot of Haliperidol to calm you down.

Intellectual slaughter my azz,

N*$$GA PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Or you want to have the guts to defend your fellow fuuktards' posts let me use you as the sacrificial suya, dumb reetard? grin grin grin grin grin

Sharrap dia!

Your stupidity blooms with each post.

You think you have monopoly of insults?

Muppet forming warrior online.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Sharrap dia!

Your stupidity blooms with each post.

You think you have monopoly of insults?

Muppet forming warrior online.

RUN! Like all the other Black Monkeys, pucci. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

The great Morpheus does not stop to banter with an UNCLE TOM SCHIZOPHRENIC when pebbles are being tossed at him.

You have my permission to continue with your tirades, or would you prefer a heavy shot of Haliperidol to calm you down.

Intellectual slaughter my azz,

N*$$GA PLEASE!

Run, dumn pucci!

You realised you were dumb and could not defend your moronic statements and you did one of the wisest things you have ever done in your life. You ran. grin grin grin

Scared Black Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by morpheus24: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Run, dumn pucci!
You realised you were dumb and could not defend your moronic statements and you did one of the wisest things you have ever done in your life. You ran. grin grin grin
Scared Black Monkey.

I am still here, but what is obvious is your broken mind seems to believe you have actually laid down some sort of superior argument in counter to my initial statement.

Unfortunately a symptom of delusionary thought. The "god-like" complex common in mad people, followed by disorganized speech as in the repetitive use of the phrase "cretinous fuuktard".

I cannot waste a second of my intellectual prowess on you. I would be stooping down to your level of madness.

PS Humans are closely related to Apes in the evolutionary ladder, so if the intended derogatory term for black people is to be used at least use it properly

***HINT***.... lets see if you can post the next five responses without using "cretinous FUUKTard"", will be hard but I know you can do it.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

I am still here, but what is obvious is your broken mind seems to believe you have actually laid down some sort of superior argument in counter to my initial statement.

Unfortunately a symptom of delusionary thought. The "god-like" complex common in mad people, followed by disorganized speech as in the repetitive use of the phrase "cretinous fuuktard".

I cannot waste a second of my intellectual prowess on you. I would be stooping down to your level of madness.

PS Humans are closely related to Apes in the evolutionary ladder, so if the intended derogatory term for black people is to be used at least use it properly

***HINT***.... lets see if you can post the next five responses without using "cretinous FUUKTard"", will be hard but I know you can do it.

If you are still here then explain to us how you came to this that your termed "logical" with your monkey brain grin grin grin grin grin:

If you find individual black people that are not A, then one should avoid generalisation they are A?

But if you find individual white people that are not B, ignore it, it is okay to generalise they are B?

Moronic Black Monkey, are you still here? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

RUN! Like all the other Black Monkeys, pucci. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

Am'ukun m'eko.

Your growing up must be painful.

Sure you were force- fed with ogi for the first 10 yrs or your life.

Omo irank'iran.
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Am'ukun m'eko.

Your growing up must be painful.

Sure you were force- fed with ogi for the first 10 yrs or your life.

Omo irank'iran.

Black Monkey, you are still running from your God? grin grin grin grin grin

RUN, cretin!

Catch up with morpheus24. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Black Monkey, you are still running from your God? grin grin grin grin grin

RUN, cretin!

Catch up with morpheus24. grin grin grin grin grin

You were also not given a good dose of baby oil in your awuje embarassed

Your brain clogged up. lipsrsealed
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by morpheus24: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

If you find individual black people that are not A, then one should avoid generalisation they are A?
But if you find individual white people that are not B, ignore it, it is okay to generalise they are B?

A student of psychology or philosophy would note that the logical fallacy noted above would require clarity of the conditions of an "ACTION" versus an "ATTRIBUTE" ascribed to either sample group within the context of the argument,

I am wasting my breath here.

A coon will always remain a coon, worse still is a mentally ill coon.

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

A student of psychology or philosophy would note that the logical fallacy noted above would require clarity of the conditions of an "ACTION" versus an "ATTRIBUTE" ascribed to either sample group within the context of the argument,

I am wasting my breath here.

A coon will always remain a coon, worse still is a mentally ill coon.

So tish us the sicologi and filosofi you were a student of, Black Monkey, and stop running. grin grin grin grin grin

Pussyclat! grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

You were also not given a good dose of baby oil in your awuje embarassed

Your brain clogged up. lipsrsealed

Shut up, moronic fuuktard!

You have no brain, balls or liver. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up, moronic fuuktard!

You have no brain, balls or liver. grin grin grin grin grin

Says the openly idiotic schizophreniac, with an IQ of frozen yoghurt.

Were wa l'ara e se!
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Says the openly idiotic schizophreniac, with an IQ of frozen yoghurt.

Were was l'ara e se!

Continue running like a pucci. grin grin grin grin

Now you understand why all the fuuktards on the thread ran when they saw me on it. grin

Tell us why you think a fuuktard like Pinick is intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by morpheus24: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Now you understand why all the fuuktards on the thread ran when they saw me on it. grin

wouldn't you run away from a mad man?

Then again mad people usually don't know they are mad
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Continue running like a pucci. grin grin grin grin

Tell us why you think a fuuktard like Pinick is intelligent. grin grin grin grin grin

Your really are an ìdiot. Decipher this:

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by tpia6: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wetin person go even comment here?
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by semitunde: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
tpia6:
Wetin person go even comment here?

Just join the fun grin

Sagamite is displaying his tomfoolery this evening, as he does everyday in his real life.

He's the main act for the night! grin cheesy
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
morpheus24:

wouldn't you run away from a mad man?

Then again mad people usually don't know they are mad

You keep on saying you are going because "you have no time" but yet you keep on writing. Only that you avoid writing to defend your moronic arguments.

You are a scared fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know you would be intellectually slaughtered if you dare argue. grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is fine. I have put my flag on this thread that you moronic racist fuuktards cannot congregate here to spew your rubbish. And you are not. grin grin grin grin

I have COLONIZED the thread! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

semitunde:

Your really are an ìdiot. Decipher this:

Tell us why you think Pinick is intelligent.

I bet Patience Jonathan is a genius to your fuuktard brain as well. grin grin grin grin

Thank God there is Ebola to kill fuuktards like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
semitunde:

Just join the fun grin

Sagamite is displaying his tomfoolery this evening, as he does everyday in his real life.

He's the main act for the night! grin cheesy

Sagamite is bullying you fuuktard self. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am showing you are a Pussyclat! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Abomination
Re: Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years by ArtanK(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2014
Sagamite:

I have COLONIZED the thread! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By calling everyone a ' cretinous fuktard'... Umm OK.

Three people challeneged you to a debate but you backed out. Either accept defeat and stop posting meaningless replies or accept their challenge and recover this thread from your 3 page nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Organizations That Nigeria Belongs To. / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Wins $5 Million Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Soumaila Cissé Dies Of Covid-19 Months After Release By Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.