Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria (851 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
There had been series of arguement on the best governor of nigeria. Just Want nairalanders comment on the best governor and Why ur selected governor is the best
Re: The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria by jazzydee: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Akpabio of Akwa Ibom for his uncommon transformation of his state.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria by evanscheck(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think d best governor is the governor of imo state.
Re: The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria by Nempi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
For me, it's the governor of Central bank angry grin
Re: The Best Serving Governor In Nigeria by jazzydee: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nempi:
For me, it's the governor of Central bank angry grin

which one? I hope not the lier, that could not add his figures correctly?

(1) (Reply)

Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty For Teen Accused Of Killing Husband / Comparing Buhari With Jonathan: Iroko Versus Rotten Wood / Jonathan Declares Today (will He Win?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.