Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari (1076 Views)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / There Is No Difference Between PDP And APC In Terms Of Character.... - Ribadu / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by Kolade354(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ever since buhari declared he wanted to run for presidency under the opposition party. Many have come out and say buhari is a heartless,wicked,and a religious fanatic. Jonathan is not different from buhari in this case...............bokoharam as killed thousand of people in the north and even abducted 230 chibok girls. It took jonathan 3 month to visit the parent of these children. In a civilised world like america......the abduction of chibok girls is enough for him to lose this elelction (he could have even resign). In his manifesto back in 2011 he promised us electricity we be a thing of the past. Electricity as gone from worse to worst. The removal of petroleum subsidy is also their frrom #65 to # 100. Unemployment is high that so many graduate now live on football betting, cybercrime,okada to earn a living. Corruption under his administration is even more than OBJ tenure. Nothing is been done to stella oduah,diezani madueke and co. Jonathan may look cool and promising but deep inside him he is the number one devil.......He went on to appoint buruji kasahamu as the pdp chairman southwest a drug baron who they are looking for in the united states................I implore nigeria to please let give opposition party a chance to rule from 1999 to 2014 pdp led goverment have offer us nothing but suffering at his highest order. CHANGE IS NEEDED.....................AM NEITHER PDP OR APC BUT AN ADVOCATE OF CHANGE ...........PEACE.
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by superstar3: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
An advice
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by unlimitedbosco: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
i cant help but laugh anytime i hear people shout change i laugh why? Because the method that wil be used for the change no one know but they kip shouting. How will they end corruption is it by setting a court to oversee corruption cases, is it by making doctor to stop writing fake medical report? how? There are no permanent enemy in polictics but permanent interest my interest is a better nigeria for now i pitch my tent wit the man who know7 where he is going and that gej goodluck to us nigeria
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by CharliParker: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ops infact I rank u among reasonable and among 5% that are thinking in Nigeria. This is the time we change hand, because if Imo state did not Change hand 2011 we woun't have known that Imo state is rich, now look at imo state within 3 years of Owelle's admistration.
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by Kolade354(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
unlimitedbosco:
i cant help but laugh anytime i hear people shout change i laugh why? Because the method that wil be used for the change no one know but they kip shouting. How will they end corruption is it by setting a court to oversee corruption cases, is it by making doctor to stop writing fake medical report? how? There are no permanent enemy in polictics but permanent interest my interest is a better nigeria for now i pitch my tent wit the man who know7 where he is going and that gej goodluck to us nigeria
he knwz wat he is doing by removing subbsidy........am not saying APC will tackle corruption but at least maybe their vision we change nigeria small
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by unlimitedbosco: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kolade354:
he knwz wat he is doing by removing subbsidy........am not saying APC will tackle corruption but at least maybe their vision we change nigeria small
do you knw there vision
THE DEVIL U KNW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL U DONT KNOW
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by shift15(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op. learn the difference between the use of 'Their' and 'there'......
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by Kolade354(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
shift15:
Op. learn the difference between the use of 'Their' and 'there'......
continue to monitor other people english online while your mate are busy making money mr grammarian.........Rich people dont speak too mussh english but you poverty stricken pple carry english for head like soyinka.
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kolade354:
continue to monitor other people english online while your mate are busy making money mr grammarian.........Rich people dont speak too mussh english but you poverty stricken pple carry english for head like soyinka.
This isn't about speaking English too much,it's about the correct use of grammar.
Re: Their Is No Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari by Kolade354(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
laykorn:

This isn't about speaking English too much,it's about the correct use of grammar.
get a job to do and stop correcting people online.....they wont name a street after you for doing this neither your family send you.

(1) (Reply)

The Facts About The Office Of The Speaker Of The Federal House Of Representative / S El-rufai Accuses FG Of Plotting To Assassinate Tambuwal / What Is Wrong in This Photo? (PDP... Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.