Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,246 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up (99181 Views)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by mizjules(f): 4:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Some are fine without makeup na eg stephanie, niyola,n some others
Btw why won't their eyes look so puffy with all the heavy things they put on it. Some of them eye don sag finish sef
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2014
choi... makeup is good!! tiwa and some other ones aren't that bad.. but the rest like nwosu, funke etc shocked I comment my reserve!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by lalasticlala(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:
I have always known that most normal every day girls are more beautiful than our celebs its just that d celebs are seen to be the standard for beauty becos of there celeb status and fame...U should see the white celebs without make up u will puke....I know many naija babes that are more beautiful than kim kardashian and beyonce without make up but the irony is that some normal babes who are more beautiful than the celebs look up to these celebs as more beautiful and wish to b like them.

This is a Lesson to the females, from my observation the more u use make up especially heavy foundations, concealers etc the more ur likely to appear sick, depressed and dejected the day u don't use ur make up.

-MenGoingThereWay.
Lovely comment
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2014
OP, it's Beverly Osu not Nwosu.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by prowitin(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Wor wor get grade

Would you like to know what is trending on Social media right now? Then add this BB Pin: 24C632E3
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by lalasticlala(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
OP, it's Beverly Osu not Nwosu.
thanx. hav bin tinking of ha name

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Chai!!!
There is God embarassed

Many girls are worwor(compared to wat we see) but thanks to make up and exposure of bobby,men "praise" dem to high heavens.

The tin dat baffles me most is the level of esteem girls av.I'm sure Tonto and co. 'lld wake up and check d mirror and say to demselves-I'm fugly cry .The nxt 2hrs,dey r transformed and dey treat guys like nonentities...smh

I've bin tryin to make it an habit to consciously tell myself "she's not as beautiful as wat u're seeing...make up is involved" but I fail to remind myself most times.

I guess I av to put in more effort;itz my way of preparing myself against shock d day I finally see her "nàkëd". embarassed

God help men.

For those pple complaining abt eyebags...una be learners ...Na effect of weed intake be dat nau undecided (@ least 40% of dem)...#Hangover

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by brennyB: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Tonto be like witch, danialla be like who dey beat,while chika,mercy,niyola re quiet ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2014
Lots of women that ain't even celebs look awful without make up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Beesluv:
Ah ah, op, are you beefing dayo?
Is the only pix she has without make up?
She's still fine in d makeupless pix, just that d pix isn't clear

She's not bad without make up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2014
But this Anita Joseph is so endowed o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lovely comment

Omotola should be on this list, she looks really bad without mu on your other list.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Chai!!!
There is God embarassed

Many girls are worwor(compared to wat we see) but thanks to make up and exposure of bobby,men "praise" dem to high heavens.

The tin dat baffles me most is the level of esteem girls av.I'm sure Tonto and co. 'lld wake up and check d mirror and say to demselves-I'm fugly cry .The nxt 2hrs,dey r transformed and dey treat guys like nonentities...smh

I've bin tryin to make it an habit to consciously tell myself "she's not as beautiful as wat u're seeing...make up is involved" but I fail to remind myself most times.

I guess I av to put in more effort;itz my way of preparing myself against shock d day I finally see her "nàkëd". embarassed

God help men.

Hmmmmn,no wonder why beautiful girls are everywhere,theyre just too much,thanks to 21st century makeup secrets,That's just it bro,we forget often that many of these girls are ugly without make up,the only special parts of their bodies are the boobs and a,s.s.e,s

For those pple complaining abt eyebags...una be learners ...Na effect of weed intake be dat nau undecided (@ least 40% of dem)...#Hangover
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
choi... makeup is good!! tiwa and some other ones aren't that bad.. but the rest like nwosu, funke etc shocked I comment my reserve!
Make up is good? So you get really enhanced by make up too?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2014
claireshan:
Horror movies shocked
Tonto is lipsrsealed

My pictures without makeup is far better than some of these pics here
Then let's see your face too judge
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Kim Kardashian still looks so beautiful without make up,and people would start condemning her on Nairaland because they're jealous of her,people would start saying she's fake,their housemate is prettier than her,blah,blah,you're all deceiving yourself,and you know deep inside who she truly is

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by fairygeh(f): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
This is what happens when one is used to making up every blessed day,had it been this people make up once in a while, they would nt look this bad without make up, their faces are already used to heavy pancakes,so failure to apply gives them a monstrous look......Lesson learnt. Ladies, give ur face some breathing space and fresh air atimes.who don Fine don fine.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
all most all of dem are still beautiful without make up, MU only makes dem look more beautiful
Nooooo,you probably don't know the definition of beauty,most of them look like housemaids without make up,stop deceiving yourself

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Ishilove:

A common feature with all of them is Ghana-must-go sized bags under their eyes. I wonder why... undecided
They don't sleep much like you do,well,i advice them to go and remove it with surgery when they're in their 50's,but tbh,lots of Nigerian celebs and even regular girls are ugly without make up,compared to white celebs

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2014
Ishilove:

A common feature with all of them is Ghana-must-go sized bags under their eyes. I wonder why... undecided
They don't sleep much like you do,well,i advice them to go and remove it with surgery when they're in their 50's,but tbh,lots of Nigerian celebs and even regular girls are ugly without make up,compared to white celebs,im comparing celebs now,white celebs vs Nigerian celebs
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by marieolae(f): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
This is terrible
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2014
U can say dat again.

D day wey I don sabi say girls fit make dem face appear slimmer with makeup na im I don dey fear God. cry Meaning be say,u fit see fat girl and u go talk say she dey managable...remember say she for don wear corset to keep belly flesh firm embarassed

Infact,they can create illusion wit clothes(colors) to appear fuller in d hips.Itz was quite popular last year...Toolz,Kim K and odas wore it.

[quote author=iamrealdeji post=27572971][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U can say dat again.

D day wey I don sabi say girls fit make dem face appear slimmer with makeup na im I don dey fear God. cry Meaning be say,u fit see fat girl and u go talk say she dey managable...remember say she for don wear corset to keep belly flesh firm embarassed

Infact,they can create illusion wit clothes(colors) to appear fuller in d hips.Itz was quite popular last year...Toolz,Kim K and odas wore it.

Smh,no wonder why fine girls are too much these days

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2014

Sadly,if any girl is ugly,3 tinz are involved;
1.)She has decided to stay dat way,
2.)She doesn't av d cash to transform[ herself
3.)She hasn't met d right makeup artist

There's virtually nothing dat can't be achived nowadays;liposuction,lip enhancing sugery,breãst and butt implants
,permanent pink lips,permanent eyelash etc.

Itz has even gotten to a stage where if one isn't careful,he'll date/marry a man...#Transgenders.They look prettier dan real women cheesy
iamrealdeji:

Smh,no wonder why fine girls are too much these days
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by deife(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God for Mary Kay cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by deife(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God for Mary Kay cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:

Sadly,if any girl is ugly,3 tinz are involved;
1.)She has decided to stay dat way,
2.)She doesn't av d cash to transform[ herself
3.)She hasn't met d right makeup artist

There's virtually nothing dat can't be achived nowadays;liposuction,lip enhancing sugery,breãst and butt implants
,permanent pink lips,permanent eyelash etc.

Itz has even gotten to a stage where if one isn't careful,he'll date/marry a man...#Transgenders.They look prettier dan real women cheesy
I swear,trannies are so damn fine,well,liposuction,most Nigerian girls don't need that,its for white girls with paper thin lips,have you seen the latest trend among aged white celebs now too? They go for hair transplant,nothing like baldness again,they prevent and remove wrinkles with the use of botox,you see white women in their 80's looking 25 nowadays,this is 21st century,money buys youthful looks too,i wonder what it will turn to in the next 20 years
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Nxt 20yrs cheesy

Make I quick marry.Na nxt generation go suffer grin tongue.E go bloody.Men will marry men(trannies),men 'll marry pple who are so transformed their folks can't even recognize dem cheesy,men 'll marry their mothers' age mates cheesy

Sci-fi shld be scrapped in d nxt 10yrs cos itz all happening now...#Reality

N.B. Liposuction doesn't av anytin to do wit lips per se.Itz basically assisted removal of fat.
iamrealdeji:

I swear,trannies are so damn fine,well,liposuction,most Nigerian girls don't need that,its for white girls with paper thin lips,have you seen the latest trend among aged white celebs now too? They go for hair transplant,nothing like baldness again,they prevent and remove wrinkles with the use of botox,you see white women in their 80's looking 25 nowadays,this is 21st century,money buys youthful looks too,i wonder what it will turn to in the next 20 years
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Exjoker(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Nnaa..See ugliness
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Then let's see your face too judge
Says who?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by iamrealdeji(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2014
claireshan:
Says who?
Of course,show your damn face to prove you're not just some ugly ass ratchet
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Of course,show your damn face to prove you're not just some ugly ass ratchet
Lol dream oncheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Beautiful Black Women / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready"