Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up (99753 Views)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by enohorglo(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
i think chika ike, uche ogbodo, dayo amusa and especially niyola are still beautiful without make up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by yousouph07(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
11 BEVERLY osu
Disgur
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Rapzino: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
[size=15pt]Holy Grail! ![/size]

but guy, have you had any altercation with Tiwa, no matter how trivial? Because it seems you don't feel fulfilled if she doesn't make it into any of your list. tongue
____some of them don't look bad in my eye @all.

Sometimes I don't even recognise myself without Makeup embarassed

@tonto: looks like a junkie without MU lipsrsealed
Vote AfricanApple for miss Nairaland December Edition. You need to join tha winning team and have a bite of the APPLE, #TeamAFRICANAPPLE
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
Vote AfricanApple for miss Nairaland December Edition. You need to join tha winning team and have a bite of the APPLE, #TeamAFRICANAPPLE

Uncle don't derail this thread...go to Campaign thread and manage your 'european apple'
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Rapzino: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle don't derail this thread...go to Campaign thread and manage your 'european apple'
lol, easy na godmother.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Make up is good? So you get really enhanced by make up too?
no oo! im naturally beauriful grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by bustyhelen(f): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Exjoker post=27576183]Nnaa..See ugliness[/quote

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Dreyl(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Very fugly girls...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Now I know the advantages of MU... Anyway why is tontos' teeth the same color with her hair? Did she dye her teeth?

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Kellygold(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
lalasticlala:
4 Ebube Nwagbo

OMG!!! She should always wear her make up.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Chai!!!
There is God embarassed

Many girls are worwor(compared to wat we see) but thanks to make up and exposure of bobby,men "praise" dem to high heavens.

The tin dat baffles me most is the level of esteem girls av.I'm sure Tonto and co. 'lld wake up and check d mirror and say to demselves-I'm fugly cry .The nxt 2hrs,dey r transformed and dey treat guys like nonentities...smh

I've bin tryin to make it an habit to consciously tell myself "she's not as beautiful as wat u're seeing...make up is involved" but I fail to remind myself most times.

I guess I av to put in more effort;itz my way of preparing myself against shock d day I finally see her "nàkëd". embarassed

God help men.

For those pple complaining abt eyebags...una be learners ...Na effect of weed intake be dat nau undecided (@ least 40% of dem)...#Hangover

SMH...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U can say dat again.

D day wey I don sabi say girls fit make dem face appear slimmer with makeup na im I don dey fear God. cry Meaning be say,u fit see fat girl and u go talk say she dey managable...remember say she for don wear corset to keep belly flesh firm embarassed

Infact,they can create illusion wit clothes(colors) to appear fuller in d hips.Itz was quite popular last year...Toolz,Kim K and odas wore it.

Haaaaaa..... Nigga calms na....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Baby kiss smiley
kika23:

Haaaaaa..... Nigga calms na....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
U knw I'm usually not economical with the truth smiley

You don't like my comment? cry
kika23:

SMH...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U knw I'm usually not economical with the truth smiley

You don't like my comment? cry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Team natural.... Lmao
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2014

Don't get me wrong.I'm nt against makeup...who doesn't want his babe to look smashing?

My point here is that guys shld always av it sumwhere in their minds that if dey rate a girl 95%(based on looks),they shld knw dat she'll def be lower wen d makeup is off.

Btw...I like your braids...d bunch on top is really nice smiley
#African

Seems you av good taste per music too.
Me likey smiley...#LightHouseFamily
kika23:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Team natural.... Lmao
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by veerahlynnie(f): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
shocked chisoosu!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Deceit everywhere. *sighs*

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:

Don't get me wrong.I'm nt against makeup...who doesn't want his babe to look smashing?

My point here is that guys shld always av it sumwhere in their minds that if dey rate a girl 95%(based on looks),they shld knw dat she'll def be lower wen d makeup is off.

Btw...I like your braids...d bunch on top is really nice smiley
#African

Seems you av good taste per music too.
Me likey smiley...#LightHouseFamily

Lower? Well, not all.... A few though.. Make up enhances beauty but it shouldn't steal the face. That's what I believe. It shouldn't be everyday....

Thank you grin I decided to go African.... And I'd keep rocking 'em African braids. grin I love how they look...

And as for Light house family? I love them.... I love them... I love them.. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
smiley smiley
I agree itz nt all...there was one in my skool den.Dayum! Dis geh fionne embarassed cry

Rock d braids jare...remain African prints grin tongue

Hpe Abj hustle is tight...
kika23:

Lower? Well, not all.... A few though.. Make up enhances beauty but it shouldn't steal the face. That's what I believe. It shouldn't be everyday....

Thank you grin I decided to go African.... And I'd keep rocking 'em African braids. grin I love how they look...

And as for Light house family? I love them.... I love them... I love them.. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kskpoundz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Damn! Can't marry celebrities
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
smiley smiley
I agree itz nt all...there was one in my skool den.Dayum! Dis geh fionne embarassed cry

Rock d braids jare...remain African prints grin tongue

Hpe Abj hustle is tight...

The prints will come soon smiley

Hustling is tight... Like Tayo would say "frosh hustler"

Patiently waiting for my first interview... smiley smiley smiley

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kenex4ever(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
kulkatty:
Chika, tiwa and niyola are. Not looking that bad.
mercy johnson also doesn't look bad without make up because she hardly makes up and if she does it is usually light
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'll be waiting. smiley

Frosh hustler hustling in a frosh place cheesy

Roam arnd d job section and u'll find very useful interview tips.U'll be fine;u av nothing to fear-trust me smiley

kika23:

The prints will come soon smiley

Hustling is tight... Like Tayo would say "frosh hustler"

Patiently waiting for my first interview... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by kika23(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I'll be waiting. smiley

Frosh hustler hustling in a frosh place cheesy

Roam arnd d job section and u'll find very useful interview tips.U'll be fine;u av nothing to fear-trust me smiley

I go there once in a while... Useful tips I must say... smiley smiley

Thank you very much kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by folzz(f): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adufetohposh:
Anita Joseph's lips though angry.... what has she been smoking not sexy @ all undecided
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
U welcome dear smiley
kika23:

I go there once in a while... Useful tips I must say... smiley smiley

Thank you very much kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
CHECK THIS TWINS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
Nollywood twins, Tracy & Treasure celebrate birthday with friends
http://trimy.in/wqj3tx
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
2 Anita Joseph
kai see her looking like a baby chimpanzee
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by akpanikpe(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just wondering who will win if they decided to context for most beautiful girl wit out make up cos all of em are very ugly Choi. my grama sef fine pass them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
11 BEVERLY osu
she is really looking like her name,osu.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up by veraiyke(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
9 Chika Ike
Chika Ike is very very beautiful without any make up. Let us judge unbiasely plz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car