Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ (934 Views)

Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by donphilopus: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jonathanians are aware that this election will be a VERY tough one for Jonathan. But of course, one does not expect them to admit it's gonna be a tough one publicly. I have friends [PDP] who have admitted in private that it's going to be a tough one. They will tell you it's gonna be a landslide victory for Jonathan.

Know this, when a Jonathanian tells you Jonathan is going to win with a wide margin, he or she is banking on

•Incumbency power

•Jonathan's 'achievements'

•RIGGING

~ On his ACHIEVEMENTS, one cannot say he has not done his best even though his best has not been felt by SO MANY Nigerians. His supporters are adept in showing us pictures. Mostly computer designed pictures. Too much nonsense (e.g aiding and abetting corruption etc) in his government has made rubbish his LITTLE achievements. Some sitting Presidents lost elections not because they did not perform, but because of the too much nonsense in their government.

~ When Jonathanians boast of Jonathan winning with wide margin, they have the option of RIGGING at heart. I personally have the feeling that rigging will be the last option of PDP. Please Jonathanians, if you have settled for rigging let me know or better still let me see the sign so I can run to probably Ghana before the election to take cover as rigging will...................

#‎SaiBuhari

#‎Donphilopus

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by Sloan: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gbam!! 1000000 likes!!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by kestolove95(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
dey will be shock wen we send dia ogogoro mentor back to otuekwe

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by Beesluv: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Abeg alert me too, make we go together
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by Infomizer(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Expanding on your second point: Nigerians forget easily.

I'll add this, "he's the devil we know".

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by tinkinjow: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please remind me of this when the votes are announced.
Please for some of you who are bent on having heart attack vome February, start storing the medication cos Jonathan is winning.
So sorry to say....and forget the noise please

1 Like

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by princealbashir: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Let's wait and see!!!
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by donphilopus: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
tinkinjow:
Please remind me of this when the votes are announced.
Please for some of you who are bent on having heart attack vome February, start storing the medication cos Jonathan is winning.
So sorry to say....and forget the noise please

TANdroids should steer clear. This thread ain't created for them!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by stebell(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

TANdroids should steer clear. This thread ain't created for them!

If Jonathanians are feeling that GEJ will win, it simply means yu rodents in the broom party are doomed to fail.
President Jonathan dont need to rig to flaw ur bigoted Buhari.
Like someone said, GEJ is actually sleeping well these days.
Your 'Sai Buhari' rant will end Feb., 14th 2015 and then yu OP and ur fellow rodents will try to crash Nland jus like yu did after the Ekiti Election. yu are bad losers

GEJ, the best Naija hav for now.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by ratiken(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
There is no stopping the people's choice.
For once in a very long time, PDP is united over its presidential candidate. Who God bless, his enemies take curse.

This time GEJ will enjoy a flawless victory and APC will be history.
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=28pt]Who has that Bayelsa Thumbprint rigging video - remember? two middle aged women thumb printing for jonathan caught on tape in bayelsa...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by donphilopus: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
stebell:

If Jonathanians are feeling that GEJ will win, it simply means yu rodents in the broom party are doomed to fail.
President Jonathan dont need to rig to flaw ur bigoted Buhari.
Like someone said, GEJ is actually sleeping well these days.
Your 'Sai Buhari' rant will end Feb., 14th 2015 and then yu OP and ur fellow rodents will try to crash Nland jus like yu did after the Ekiti Election. yu are bad losers

GEJ, the best Naija hav for now.

Ok! Next. . . .
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by donphilopus: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
diluminati:
Who has that Bayelsa Thumbprint rigging video - remember? two middle aged women thumb printing for jonathan caught on tape in bayelsa...

Wow... Never heard of that.... Would try google it now!
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by luv2talk(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
SEE HOW AMAECHI FINISHED JONATHAN
GOVERNOR AMEACHI TO NIGER DELTA PEOPLE > >
He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is your brother and
the
"Hausaman" is your enemy.
Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH?
IBB and Abacha.
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.
Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.
What has he (Jonathan) done for you? The crowd
answered "Nothing". Tell me one original project
"Nothing". No, tell me even half.
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Wow... Never heard of that.... Would try google it now!

for real, it is a very interesting video, that made homepage when nairaland was still sane and clean. it was taken by a youth corp member who was bribed to partake in the rigging.imagined it happened in jonathan's home state. wow!
Re: 2015: Reasons Jonathanians Believe It Would Be A Landslide Victory For GEJ by donphilopus: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
luv2talk:
SEE HOW AMAECHI FINISHED JONATHAN
GOVERNOR AMEACHI TO NIGER DELTA PEOPLE > >
He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is your brother and
the
"Hausaman" is your enemy.
Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH?
IBB and Abacha.
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.
Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.
What has he (Jonathan) done for you? The crowd
answered "Nothing". Tell me one original project
"Nothing". No, tell me even half.

Yet, they claim he's my brother, uncle, father, grandfather. There are some friends who are more than brothers to me!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Onuzuruike: The Faceless Save Abia Group And Their Murky Plots / Lessons From The World's Poorest President / Samuel Builds His Own Sports Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.