Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones (5105 Views)

Pic: See The Woman That Donated Her Life Saving For Buhari / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / President Goodluck Jonathan - List Of Supports That Donated 98.17 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by vascey(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Rexxie:

well the last i checked and heard,tambouwal is still da speaker of da house of reps..u know what,that position was zoned to the loud_sounding_noice_making_empty_barrels_making_the_loudest_noice IGBOS..
Giant foool.

I was hoping no one would reply him.
These people should be ignored
Atimes, when you ignore someone, their stupidity slowly but surely dawns on them. Atimes!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by slikcipher(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:
With all the noise making of the igbos on their economic power, all they gave in total is just 500,000naira only, Association of South East Town Union - 300,000, Igbo speaking community Lagos - 200,000, with two of their rich men that gave additional 15,000naira, bunch of noise makers, empty drum that makes the loudest noise.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
diluminati:
No money from the SOUTH WEST. GEJ will fail in 2015!
Gov nko na igbos full d gov forum

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:
With all the noise making of the igbos on their economic power, all they gave in total is just 500,000naira only, Association of South East Town Union - 300,000, Igbo speaking community Lagos - 200,000, with two of their rich men that gave additional 15,000naira, bunch of noise makers, empty drum that makes the loudest noise.

Your bigoted mind didn't remind you that the major sponsors of TAN are Igbo men, right?

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/17992-maduekwe-uba-anyim-gana-others-behind-tan

2 Likes

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2014
micolaj:
They're voluntarily contributing to his FAILURE come 2015.
Like the way buahri's bank manager contribute his failure yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by yokiti: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:
many people in UCH & hospitals nationwide dt need small money 2 survive.... nobody donate 4 dem. rubbish
That is the in Nigeria. We are in the season of donation. The politicians are just taking the citizens for a ride. Same was done for David Mark.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by laurel03(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
talkintruth:

if you are that passionate about them, lead the way we will follow you. Start by donating and you will see us behind.
what u read is already d way... it does not matter to be ds way a lot of other tinz out dr... why would dey raised money 4 dem dt are already rich? and u called urself talkintruth
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by cirmuell(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:
gringrin buhahaha, this is funny

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:
many people are in UCH & other hospitals nationwide dt need small money 2 survive.... nobody donate 4 dem. rubbish

have u eaten today?if yes,why?dont u know there are many people in ur street that lacks what to eat?why didnt u donate ur food to them?

when some tout came out claiming they will buy the form for buhari,why didnt u remind us about those in ucth?
na now u remember say ucth get parents
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:

be sincere,in ur entire family,village and community, do u have anybody half as rich as arthur eze or innocent chukwuma?
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Haaa! What about Nairaland GEJites?
Ok, we hereby make our Donation in KIND!!
Moral support!
Prayers
Our fingers for the keypad to e-war against the Janja.weeds, GMBites, Atikus, Kwaksos and other oppositions!!
GEJ till 2019!!
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:
your obsesion with IGBO'S will hasten you to the grave if you dont retrace your step.by PROPHET ODOGWU
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Orunto: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2014
This is the spirit! May God bless the Pockets that produce the fund and replenish them a million times IJN AMEN!
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by amstrogn: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
cramjones:
Mr. Kennedy Ikenna Odoeme – N5, 000
Mr Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi – N10, 000
PDP Governors – N22 Million
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) – N22m
Ogbia LGA Stakeholders, Bayelsa state – N5m
Otuoke Community Stakeholders – N2m
Brass LGA Stakeholders, Bayelsa state – N50, 000
Bayelsa State PDP Stakeholders- N5m
Northern Youth Forum – N2m
Central Market Traders Union, Kaduna State – N1m
PDP Stakeholders, Zaria LGA – N500, 000
PDP Stakeholders, Yobe State – N500, 000
PDP Stakeholders, Kaduna State- N2m
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore – N5m
Goodluck Support Group, Gombe State – N1m
Adamawa State PDP Stakeholders – N3m
Ebonyi State PDP Stakeholders- N2m
Kogi State PDP Stakeholders – N5m
Rivers State PDP Stakeholders – N5m
The 2015 Project – N1m Team Goodluck, Ondo North Senatorial District – N5m
Middle Belt PDP Women Support Group for GEJ 2015 – N500, 000
King David Generation Foundation, Jos – N200, 000
Behwong Weneng Yere Duk, Jos – N200,000
Redemption 3 Youth Organization, Plateau State – N500, 000
Plateau State Indigenes Association, Abuja – N300,000
Gombe Youth United for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015 – N500, 000
Gombe Youth Vanguard for PDP- N500, 000
Yamahu/Deba Goodluck Support Group – N200, 000
Coalition of Gombe Support Groups for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – N2m
Hinna Youth Coalition for Goodluck – N500, 000
Nigerian Women Pray for Jonathan – N1m
National Association of Widows – N100, 000
National Council of Women Societies – N500, 000
Female members of the PDP Board of Trustees – N500,000
Joint Association of Persons with Disabilities – N100,000
National Association of Market Women – N500, 000
Community Awareness and Development Network – N1 m
Presidential View And Endorsement Platform – N200,000
Association of South East Town Unions – N300,000
Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Online Group – N250,000
The Light Network for Jonathan 2015, Lagos State – N300,000
Igbo Speaking Community, Lagos State – N200,000
Oghareki Graduate Association for Jonathan, Delta State – N500,000

Mind games...... GEJA my foot

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by johnmartus(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2014
you know what am very glad because I do not see any yoruba name or group there kudos to yoruba people yoruba never celebrate mediocrity performance may God bless the house of oduduwa awolowo had laid a good foundation
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by ntyce(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2014
nduchucks:
hmmmm, Miyetti Allah is on that list? If true GEJ don win election be dat.

If they can give GEJ N5m, then Buhari will receive N50m from the cattle herders.
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Frankenstein: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2014
cramjones:
Mr. Kennedy Ikenna Odoeme – N5, 000
Mr Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi – N10, 000
PDP Governors – N22 Million
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) – N22m
Ogbia LGA Stakeholders, Bayelsa state – N5m
Otuoke Community Stakeholders – N2m
Brass LGA Stakeholders, Bayelsa state – N50, 000
Bayelsa State PDP Stakeholders- N5m
Northern Youth Forum – N2m
Central Market Traders Union, Kaduna State – N1m
PDP Stakeholders, Zaria LGA – N500, 000
PDP Stakeholders, Yobe State – N500, 000
PDP Stakeholders, Kaduna State- N2m
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore – N5m
Goodluck Support Group, Gombe State – N1m
Adamawa State PDP Stakeholders – N3m
Ebonyi State PDP Stakeholders- N2m
Kogi State PDP Stakeholders – N5m
Rivers State PDP Stakeholders – N5m
The 2015 Project – N1m Team Goodluck, Ondo North Senatorial District – N5m
Middle Belt PDP Women Support Group for GEJ 2015 – N500, 000
King David Generation Foundation, Jos – N200, 000
Behwong Weneng Yere Duk, Jos – N200,000
Redemption 3 Youth Organization, Plateau State – N500, 000
Plateau State Indigenes Association, Abuja – N300,000
Gombe Youth United for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2015 – N500, 000
Gombe Youth Vanguard for PDP- N500, 000
Yamahu/Deba Goodluck Support Group – N200, 000
Coalition of Gombe Support Groups for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – N2m
Hinna Youth Coalition for Goodluck – N500, 000
Nigerian Women Pray for Jonathan – N1m
National Association of Widows – N100, 000
National Council of Women Societies – N500, 000
Female members of the PDP Board of Trustees – N500,000
Joint Association of Persons with Disabilities – N100,000
National Association of Market Women – N500, 000
Community Awareness and Development Network – N1 m
Presidential View And Endorsement Platform – N200,000
Association of South East Town Unions – N300,000
Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Online Group – N250,000
The Light Network for Jonathan 2015, Lagos State – N300,000
Igbo Speaking Community, Lagos State – N200,000
Oghareki Graduate Association for Jonathan, Delta State – N500,000
Cramjones, are you for real?
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2014
GEJ wil win 2015 election, nothin can stop GEJ except GOD.
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by chuckdelis: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
GEJ till 2019,if u hattin nwane go MUD.
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by AdeniyiA(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:
many people are in UCH & other hospitals nationwide dt need small money 2 survive.... nobody donate 4 dem. rubbish
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Seun(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2014
MyMouth:
I rather borrow money and know am free from being indebted
When you borrow money from banks, you are indebted to the banks directly and the owners of the banks indirectly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Seun:

When you borrow money, you are indebted to the bank directly and the owners of the bank indirectly.

Seun, you clearly saw my friend Festus Keyamo was told he was going to be killed by Tompolo, didn't your moderators feel that as many Nigerians as possible should know? Festus personally told me nothing, absolutely nothing will be done to Tompolo now or if he eventually does what he said he would do. His only strength is the Nigerian people, for these reasons I expected that thread to be on the FrontPage. Yet I see a lot of "what the hell is this" kind of topics on FrontPage! Not happy at all that a threatened lawyer cannot be supported by your site!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by BOAR: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Lmaoo

Very funny and insane comments here grin grin

Nigeria is truly a divided nation. I hope and pray that this country will pass this phase as one united country.

The amount of hatred, ill feeling and acrimony is just unbelievable. undecided
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Janet101(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:

Misplaced priority
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by Isiterere(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Why not pay for students JAMB or WAEC, why pay for GEJ's form. Propagandalizationism............

saTAN sponsored political rally now to this; GEJ cluesless finally climax

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by laurel03(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

have u eaten today?if yes,why?dont u know there are many people in ur street that lacks what to eat?why didnt u donate ur food to them?

when some tout came out claiming they will buy the form for buhari,why didnt u remind us about those in ucth?
na now u remember say ucth get parents
d i said i am against GEJ?? d u know how many of ur mate i am feeding?? 9ja just hate truth... why would people donate for rich men for ticket.. either buhari or ur gej.

1 Like

Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:
d i said i am against GEJ?? d u know how many of ur mate i am feeding?? 9ja just hate truth... why would people donate for rich men for ticket.. either buhari or ur gej.

u are an hediot.can u feed me?u think i eat ur shiit?
if u are that rich,why do u complain about people's money that is not urs?
mugumugulicious
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by laurel03(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are an hediot.can u feed me?u think i eat ur shiit?
if u are that rich,why do u complain about people's money that is not urs?
mugumugulicious
hediot will always call anoda person hediot... send me ur account num let me feed u...
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
laurel03:
hediot will always call anoda person hediot... send me ur account num let me feed u...

mugumugu,feed those at ucth u are having pity for
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
I checked the list and I have to say this

[size=16pt]I am proud to be Yoruba.[/size]
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by laurel03(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

mugumugu,feed those at ucth u are having pity for
... u hv a brain rust... u beta save ur free mb 4 gej topic against 2mao... abirun... danidani... i sure u are a family of dejo tufulu.. gej dt neva knw may be ur family exist u wan kill urself 4 nairaland. abi u are among people dey gv free rice? dnt worry i will support ur gej so dt u source of livinghood will not dry...
Re: List Of Those That Donated N98million For His GEJ's Form - Cramjones by eunisam: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
is it better this way than borrowing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun / Breaking News: Ali Modu Sheriff Flees Nigeria / Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.