Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? (18562 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2014
golddeejay:
yea...but i used to have this very fair frnd, though i have 'better' physique. He always got the 'first attention' frm the gals. It got me wondering why this noise abt dark n tall these gals r always making
haha....that's because being dark and tall are not the only factors girls consider but those two are among.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Spydamannn(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2014
haha i am light skinned and i dont have girl problems...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
This question is self defeating.

How will girls from a black land not prefer black guys? Will it not sound absurd to you if a girl who is dark, her parents and brothers are dark, everyone around her is dark, now starts saying she prefers a white man? Won't you say some screws are missing from her brain?

And the girls responding "I love black men". Who was expecting you to prefer a white man before? It's like going to a land predominated by white people and expecting them to say they prefer dark guys. You're in for the shock of your life.

No one should form swagger over his skin colour. You are a local champion around your hometown and locality and country and continent. When you leave africa, put that black is the best bullshit in your back pocket, and sit on it!
Are you telling us that dark people are in Africa only?....Are you saying there are no black Americans ?

This issue is not limited to Africa alone,some white girls still prefer the dark guys!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Probably because of dark ****. Lol!

We ladies don't like fair one. grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by iKillzz: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapsodee:
Are you telling us that dark people are in Africa only?....Are you saying there are no black Americans ?

This issue is not limited to Africa alone,some white girls still prefer the dark guys!
Where did black americans come from?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Humblebloke:

Lolz,... abi na,..... ladies love big black d!cks
lolz...*mouth sealed* lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by nickz(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2014
that's cause

"once you go black you'll never go
back
gringringrin"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
Where did black americans come from?
They are from Africa...but I just want you to know that there is a tendency for some of the white American babes to prefer the black Americans to their own white guys.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by iKillzz: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapsodee:
They are from Africa...but I just want you to know that there is a tendency for some of the white American babes to prefer the black Americans to their own white guys.
What is the population of white american babes and what is the percentage of those who prefer black americans?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
apply coal and red oil grin
grin grin
U wicked gaaan!!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Humblebloke(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

I know....why
#curious...,..vĂ¼
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:

How will girls from a black land not prefer black guys? Will it not sound absurd to you if a girl who is dark, her parents and brothers are dark, everyone around her is dark, now starts saying she prefers a white man? Won't you say some screws are missing from her brain?

And the girls responding "I love black men". Who was expecting you to prefer a white man before? It's like going to a land predominated by white people and expecting them to say they prefer dark guys. You're in for the shock of your life.

No one should form swagger over his skin colour. You are a local champion around your hometown and locality and country and continent. When you leave africa, put that black is the best bullshit in your back pocket, and sit on it!
guy, you sound pained
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Testimony89(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2014
Jst laughing! I'm light and my GF can kill hersef for dat and even other gals kp on flowing!!! Black,yellow or white, all dat matter is U. We are all biutful ppu....
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Superstar007(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
It's all about preferences.
There are also ladies that love light skinned dudes. But most importantly, you should be good looking and endowed financially and otherwise else whether you dark like charcoal or white like Sheamus them no go send your matter. grin

Come to think of it, after they might have finished bleaching their skins, most ladies start looking for dark skin dudes. If they actually believe that black is beautiful, then why do they bleach? *confused bunch*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Superstar007(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Dark what
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by sconp: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
put a tall, handsome fair dude and a tall handsome dark dude. Some would go for fair and some others for dark.

Some girls might keep saying dark guys yet they are tripping for a fair guy somewhere.

4k skin colour. There are better things to look out for than dwelling on skin colours that could be changed by...

Black is beautiful, yet some ladies be bleaching to turn white. Don't they want to be beautiful? Ladies sef!

Every skin colour rocks!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by wasak(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2014
to be candid, i once asked a lady coursemate, her reply was that fair guys are usually unfaithful , then she asked If i were a cheat, i replied her that her way of thinking is d reason ladies will always continue to lose in ds game of lov.
Btw... m fair nd i hav not a single problem getting ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by peterpaulis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Efostick(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dreyl:
So we light skinned guys should kill ourselves.
embarassed oya qimmie poison...
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Rapsodee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
What is the population of white american babes and what is the percentage of those who prefer black americans?
You need to browse Google for that!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Dreyl(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Efostick:
embarassed oya qimmie poison...
chai! Bro You wicked o.. grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by iconize(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:

Sexkillz is back! grin grin grin grin

#pentagonal
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by mytime24(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dark men indeed

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin
U wicked gaaan!!
lolx. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by tpia6: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2014
wasak:
to be candid, i once asked a lady coursemate, her reply was that fair guys are usually unfaithful ,

well, cant say for sure, but not all fair guys would be unfaithful?

however, dunno if "usually" is correct but they probably get a lot of attention from ladies.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2014
missberrypop5:
lolx. grin grin
sha

[size=40pt] Annypie for Miss Nairaland o[/size]

‡counting on ur support
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by wasak(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2014
tpia6:

well, cant say for sure, but not all fair guys would be unfaithful?

however, dunno if "usually" is correct but they probably get a lot of attention from ladies.
so u see? the fact that ladies do not go for them is not Because they don't find them attractive, rather its mostly out of d fear of infidelity which is still untenable. although not all fair guys qualify aa handsome, neither r all dark guys.
a fact remains that bn handsome shouldn't b s sole criteria. but it may pave d way for others.... personality, intelligence, humour et al
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
In the real world, esp 9ja, most ladies i know and i have observed, especially naija babes would easily fall for a light skin guy, don't know what you all are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2015
I can't date a light skin guy,dey look like gay to me,especially with dos pink lips

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by Dechamp: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
you guys are trying to console yourself because you a black. which is not bad, women prefer light complexion guys at least majority of them, I met one girl that told me she don't no why she likes me a lot cos normally she don't like light skin guys because they are attractive and proud and may cheat on them. Most ladies prefer light skinned guys but because fear of competition would say otherwise. The same reason why some girls date handsome social guys but prefer to marry the ugly one's.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? by classicalbenson(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
they love dark dicks that ejaculate money even more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.