Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (1507 Views)

Is He The Dumbest Police Officer In South Africa? (pics) / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by qloreal: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and
I understand that it has become a norm
for most Nigerians to ask obvious
questions which I find dumb buh that
doesn’t stopit from having the quality of
Dumb anyways!
Example:- Imagine this… I drove into a
Car Wash and my Friend was asking me,
You wan Wash your Car? I Replied him:-
No! I wan Paint Am ni… Ode!
Drop the Dumbest Question you’ve ever
been asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bros abeg Oh, u qet pin charger.
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Wiztek(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
When am at de cinemas nd a frnd come to meet me nd asks 'ah guy wetin u dey do for here?'
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by cutieepearl(f): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Me dey chop jejely for my house wen dis fwend came in and ask me"u dey eat" no I dey poo for mouth

1 Like

Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by coolebux(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Got disturbed by someone while I was asleep
Not minding how pissed I was, he still has guts to ask me "are you sleeping?"

No I'm playing football!!!
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Dannieln1: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
imagine wer u kum bak 4rm travel,person dey ask u 'you don kum back' ahhh sucks
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by ba7man(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2014
I was once asked "Was she her"??

Till date, that question disturbs me.
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by qloreal: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Bros, dat ur own critical
ba7man:
I was once asked "Was she her"??

Till date, that question disturbs me.
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by qloreal: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2014
I came out from the bathroom after batin
nd ma broda asked me hv u bathed..noo
na swim i go swim
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2014
I drove into a petrol station,pulled over
and opened my car tank,then told the
attendant to give me #3000 fuel,the
attendant asked ‘na were i go put am’and
i was like u no see my pocket ni see me
see trouble o
person call me by 3:06am come ask me
where I dey……me tell am say I dey rob
cbn….
Tiff came tw our house… Ma gurl was
asking horney who r thir? I ansad. Dem b
ma relatives dem kun gret us… Frm village.
Akamu
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Funniez: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2014
That is Naija 4 u, they call u by 2a.m in d night nd they ask u "guy u dey sleep"?? No, I dey pick beans to cook. They see u on a quue to buy a ticket on a bus stop and they still ask u "guy wetin u dey do here"? I wan pay my skul fees. They see u coming out from d bathroom wet and they still ask u "did u just had a bath".?? Nooooo, I fell into d toilet bowl. They see u awake in d morning nd they ask u "u don wake" Haba guy, na die I bin die? Naija too much o
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by mperoakeem(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Aghariagbonse:
Bros abeg Oh, u qet pin charger.
omg, pin charger U 4 tell am say na needle u get *lol*

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man In The Painting? / Happy New Year Wishes 2016 In Hindi / Funny And Disgusting Food Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.