Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). (843 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Understanding Guys And What Drive Them (campus Relationship Tips For Ladies) Re / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by TIDDOLL(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Most..if not all relationship emanates from higher institutions...but, its quite worrisome..with the climbing rate of breakups..guys just wannna do "check ups"(bleep) the girl...nd wave good bye... in turn, girls wanna eat up any available honey well....whats the possibility of a campus relationship leading to marriage??
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by iceberylin(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
We go school to read not to find a wife undecided
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by TIDDOLL(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
We go school to read not to find a wife undecided
Ice...i swear..na me go later murd u for diz NL.....(so...all d 4 or 5yearz u go spend for wan tiny room.....na only book u dey face ba
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by iceberylin(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
TIDDOLL:
Ice...i swear..na me go later murd u for diz NL.....(so...all d 4 or 5yearz u go spend for wan tiny room.....na only book u dey face ba
Bitch$ go come around na

Body no be firewood ooo
Govt don't ban use of Right-hand grin
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by TIDDOLL(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:

Bitch$ go come around na

Body no be firewood ooo
Govt don't ban use of Right-hand grin
...dem go com around»u go finish skul)...dem gi com around»u go serve finish)...dem go com around..u go reach 40...wit no wife...)na epilogue of a "life loser"b dat o.....if u don catch one...na to tie rope around her..throw her for cage..put d cage for dungeon o..
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by iceberylin(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2014
TIDDOLL:
...dem go com around»u go finish skul)...dem gi com around»u go serve finish)...dem go com around..u go reach 40...wit no wife...)na epilogue of a "life loser"b dat o.....if u don catch one...na to tie rope around her..throw her for cage..put d cage for dungeon o..
No no no..
That's not how we roll.... wink
Haven't you heard of Oliver twist undecided
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by Superstar007(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Posibility is 0.0007%
Its already been researched and results obtained so don't argue.
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by TIDDOLL(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:

No no no..
That's not how we roll.... wink
Haven't you heard of Oliver twist undecided
Tahh...oliver was a honest boy..victim of circumstance....
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by missdebs(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
my sis has been married to her university sweetheart for years now, but most of her friends didnt marry theirs...based on this i think the probability still remains little
Re: Possibility Of Campus Relationship Leading To Marriage??(revamped). by TIDDOLL(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
missdebs:
my sis has been married to her university sweetheart for years now, but most of her friends didnt marry theirs...based on this i think the probability still remains little
.....hmmm...buh...u not planning to trail her path....abi??

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of Great Nairalanders (check It Out) / Wrong Or Right To Ask This Question? / 11 Ways To Be A Sidechick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.