Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live (124857 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iamord(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lordabas:

Forget-dat-tin
Akwa ibom girls are cheerful givers
grin

Hehehe! I believe u bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iamord(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrham03:
i have been around boss, jux a little busy..... Hope all is gud tho.
Oh. That's good to Know. Been Quite busy too. Glad to hear from u tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
OXYGENO1:
see black n ugliness ......tweaaaaaa....smelly too
mumugerians are too black and ugly. Why ? is it a curse.MUMUGERIANS ARE THE MOST USELESS FOOLS EVER TO EXIST.

what do u have against the black pigmentation of our African skin? Are u of African decent or are u just some white trash looking for trouble here?lets see ur dumb as$ face OXYMORON..wow just saw ur profile & now i know why u r probably a looser,lowlife,broke as$ man who blames his misfortunes on situations he feels he cannot control..so u feel Nigeria has contributed a lot to ur being broke and fed up with life...no wonder u ppl are always backward thinking.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
blogexpert12:

We are giant in terms of WEALTH,EDUCATION,SPORT, TECH WISE, ETC you name it, wats ghana known for? PROSTITUTION... U ghanians are so foolish..

So all the years u want to. School..all a waste.. Smh
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Princewill1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
PLS TO ALL MY NAIJA GUYS HERE:We are belittling our ourselves replying this bunch of low lifers here.We are not their mate.Ghana should go and argue with their mates like Togo or Ivory Coast,while SA should face their equals like Botswana and Kenya.Anyway it's only natural that the weak specie will keep craving for the attention of the stronger specie by all means, that's what they are doing.So let's do them a favour by IGNORING THEM.Thank U!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I know u r happy. Laugh for right now but remember you beat our under 23 if we catchy your super eagles. You will remember who taught yall the beautiful game call football.
If you know the song am singing why don`t you sing with me? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by RSA(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
This AKWA IBO stadia will pass as a training facility in South Africa. Any way Rome was not build in 60 years, nice try keep working Naijas.Keep working on that Giant of Africa thing, maybe one day someone else other than yourself will belief this myth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kasyn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
RSA:
This AKWA IBO stadia will pass as a training facility in South Africa. Any way Rome was not build in 60 years, nice try keep working Naijas.Keep working on that Giant of Africa thing, maybe one day someone else other than yourself will belief this myth.
you are so s.tupid! If you are black south african then i can help it but just laugh the hell outta ya! Hope you have washed plates for ya white ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kasyn(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrham03:
shut up dawg! What do u know abt respect? Worthless shiiiiii like u. When ur useless bokogerian brothers insult ghanaians, do u tell them to stop? Now u are here pretending to be a saint. The whole world knows how evil, dangerous and useless u people are so shut ur beak up.
you are really crazy! Ghanaians are the most s.tupid africans you will ever meet online after maybe kenyans and south africans!
What are you doing on this forum? Thats a question you guys should ask yourselves!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by RSA(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
you are so s.tupid! If you are black south african then i can help it but just laugh the hell outta ya! Hope you have washed plates for ya white ma'am?
while I'm washing the dishes for my Madame , I hope you are ready for the onslaught from bokoharam. And yes I'm told IBOs are second class citizen in NAija. Oh yes I'm not a prophet but 2016 will see another military coup, Burkina Faso style. So Omo sleep with ur one open o, no future for dey countri.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kasyn(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin
RSA:
while I'm washing the dishes for my Madame , I you are ready for the onslaught from bokoharam. And yes I'm told IBOs are second class citizen in NAija. Oh yes I'm not a prophet but 2016 will see another military coup, Burkina Faso style. So Omo sleep with ur one open o, no future for dey countri.
something tells me you are not south african! Igbos 2nd class citizens? Lol...if atall you are south african(black) then i think its very necessary to laugh at you!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kasyn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
RSA:
hahaha! That YarDua guy look like he died of AIDS. I know AIDS I'm from SA grin
south africa= THE AIDS heaquarter of the world!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by RSA(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
grin grin something tells me you are not south african! Igbos 2nd class citizens? Lol...if atall you are south african(black) then i think its very necessary to laugh at you!
Free Biafra and the people of Niger Delta and stop laughing you tribalist murderer
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kasyn(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
PetroDolla3:

hahahaha what do you think Ghanaians are doing on this modafaka forum? kicking some magg0t shitnigerian azz of course! when you apes avoid talking about your masters Ghanaians, no Ghanaian will come to shitnairaland grin grin grin so long as Ghana is mentioned here.......NO ONE can stop us from continuing to flog shitnigerian azzes on their own shitty forum grin grin

walahi,my dog has more sense than you! you should have known that simple logic,huh? fuckeduppedness grin
we don't give a bleep about you guys......lmao! Like we care? I'm sure you will know this- who is the governor of anambra state?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by RSA(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
south africa= THE AIDS heaquarter of the world!
that's why I gave you that expert opinion, in South Africa we use AiDS as a population control grin maybe you niggas should learn a lesson or two, you are overpopulated and are running out of space in that hell hole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
shut up foolish ghanaian.....we finally gave your president and his delegation who came to beg us for money(as usual) some few naira notes....
maggot! fooolish goat! modafaka! you are mad! your country does not have money to feed its impoverished citizens, who end up feeding from dustbins grin your cursed dustbin country does not even have money to provide electricity to its foooolish citizens, 120 million of whom don't have access to electricity grin poverty in your maggot-infested sh1thole has reduced life expectancy to a miserable 45 years grin your economy is wobbling as oil prices fall grin where will the clueless president of your zoo get money to give to a man whose controls a budget of $16 billion?

you are damn fvckin stvpid, walahi.

deluded lunatic!

Nigeria’s Naira Has Hit An All-Time Low grin grin
By Makula Dunbar Published: November 7, 2014, 05:37pm

Written by Josie Cox and Patrick McGroarty | From The Wall Street Journal

Nigeria’s central bank intervened to support its currency on Friday after a record-breaking slide. Traders said the central bank stepped in after the dollar shot up to over 172 against the naira, marking an all-time low for the Nigerian currency driven by concerns that the crumbling oil price will hit Africa’s biggest economy hard.

The naira recovered to around 167 against the buck. A central bank spokesman didn’t respond to calls and text messages seeking comment. Analysts say the naira isn’t out of trouble yet, and warn of a self-reinforcing slide in the currency ahead.

“The central bank may face political pressure not to raise rates ahead of February’s general election,” Capital Economics analyst Jack Allen wrote in a note to clients. “But we think that the threat of a currency crisis is likely to trump these concerns.”

The naira’s drop placed Nigeria among the oil-rich nations hardest hit by a production glut that has prompted a 25% drop in Brent crude prices in recent months. The bruised ruble has also caused headaches for the Russian central bank, while the Norwegian krone and Canadian dollar have also dropped. Oil and natural gas account for 96% of export revenue in Africa’s top producer, and about 80% of government revenue, according to the International Monetary Fund.

Attempting to curtail the damage to its currency, the Central Bank of Nigeria on Thursday sought to temper dollar demand by barring importers of goods including electronics, generators and telecommunications equipment from procuring dollars at its foreign exchange auctions.

- See more at: http://afkinsider.com/77744/why-nigerias-naira-has-hit-an-alltime-low/#sthash.4uS08a7U.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
we don't give a bleep about you guys......lmao! Like we care? I'm sure you will know this- who is the governor of anambra state?
typical MUMU ediot! who gives a fvck about certified MUMUs? hahahahaha my dog, use google if you want to know whoever fvcking maggot is the governor of your shithole,huh? that s not too difficult,huh? I guess you lack of a brain meant you didn't even know you can find out by goggling it,huh? such bunch of fooooooooooooooools grin you just have to pity these dumb mudder fuggers grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
welcome to shitnigeria grin the refugees capital of the world grin one million refugees so far and still counting grin

Nigeria Is Wrecked Economically – Aregbesola

Aregbesola, said on Thursday that Nigeria is sinking economically grin grin with the dwindling revenue from the federation account.

He said all the citizens of the country must rise in support of the government by paying taxes to assist government in fulfilling its obligations.

The governor stated this on Thursday during the launch of Electronic Tax Clearance Certificate (E-TCC) facilitated by the State Internal Revenue Services, held at the Leisure Spring Hotel in Osogbo, the state capital.
Aregebesola, who appeared in a sober reflection, said: “You will observe that we do not observe our usual rites since the beginning of this programme. The terrible situation of our country calls for sober reflection. The crude, as at today in the international market, is $76, contrary to the $117 early this year.

“Since last year June, our allocation has reduced with 40 % and I was making noise. Since then, we have been battling with this critical situation and we don’t know where we are heading to, because the situation is becoming more and more terrible.

“ A friend from United States of America recently wrote me on the impending falling of crude oil price, and alerted me that by next year, crude oil price may not be beyond $50 per barrel. That is why we must find alternative means to run government. For those who understand, the nation is in serious trouble,” Aregbesola said.
The governor urged the people of the state to pay taxes, saying refusal of any citizen to pay tax is a disservice to any society.

According to the governor, the low income earners would be paying N4.17 per day making N1500 per month, adding that those in that category will pay N4,500 for three months to get the new electronic tax clearance card.
The Guest Lecturer, Mr Peter Olayemi, Director, Medium Tax Department, Federal Inland Revenue Service, while delivering his lecture on “Tax Regime as a Tool of Standardisation of Revenue From Informal Sector” said the best resources alternative to development is taxation.

Temitope explained that taxation is about the profit on businesses and according to the law, citizens must pay taxes from their businesses.

He therefore, urged the investors, especially the informal workers, to be keeping transaction records, with a view to assisting the tax managers, saying absence of record may lead to imposition of Best of Judgment (BOJ), which may not be in the interest of an investor.

He said: “In law, it is presumed that absence of transaction records is an attempt to evade tax, which will compel the tax managers to estimate the value of businesses and impose assumed due tax. This may not be in the interest of any businessman, but it is the position of law.”

Olayemi advised the people of the state to take the advantage of the electronic tax clearance certificate to improve their businesses and make life abundant in the society.

The State Commissioner for Finance, Dr Wale Bolorunduro, said tax clearance has become a very important document in Nigeria, as every transaction and business revolves around tax clearance and urged the people to take advantage of the new electronic card.

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by bigt2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
OXYGENO1:
nigeria is not known as a country ok.we see it as a zoo with fools and terrorists. nigerians are recognized with their bad smell everywhere. nigerians ugly pass midnight, black pass midnight and smelly pass he-goats. You see why nigerians are classified as fourth class humans? Black ugly smelly terrorists from a useless poverty infested zoo.
im not answering you, or your moniker for you charcoals are fond of using many monikers to boost our presence here on nairaland. Guess what? That makes you look even less than a fool. That aside, cos i believe im still replying the same bigot.
Don't say what your president can never have the guts to say to feel relevant. You are just a frustrated noise maker. To the hello side fool!!! Swerve!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrham03:
shut up dawg! What do u know abt respect? Worthless shiiiiii like u. When ur useless bokogerian brothers insult ghanaians, do u tell them to stop? Now u are here pretending to be a saint. The whole world knows how evil, dangerous and useless u people are so shut ur beak up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
bigt2:

im not answering you, or your moniker for you charcoals are fond of using many monikers to boost our presence here on nairaland. Guess what? That makes you look even less than a fool. That aside, cos i believe im still replying the same bigot.
Don't say what your president can never have the guts to say to feel relevant. You are just a frustrated noise maker. To the hello side fool!!! Swerve!!!
what can you expect from a frustrated mudder fugger from shithole country zoo? feulish talk from a certfied MUMU. your zoo is full of impoverished, brutish and simpleminded ediots! 200 million fooools in a sh1thole grin anyone with brain has left as there is no hope grin and to think the animals sell more than 2 million barrels of oil daily embarassed undecided kiss

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by mrham03(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
shut up foolish ghanaian.....we finally gave your president and his delegation who came to beg us for money(as usual) some few naira notes....
FOOOOOL, u gave our president whaaat? Loool, have u finished feeding all those hungry dawgs in makoko? Have u been able to prevent those million baby factories springing up every minute, have u been able to provide jobs for 150 million unemployed dawgs in bokogeria? Useless animal like and ur worthless bokogeria has no value on earth. Jux luk at dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.