Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live (124848 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ayatullah:

YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM
You are spiritually corrupt with your statement. God created and colour as He pleases. So who are you to question His creation?
God gave us EBA to eat,so who are u to questn us?.....onuofia!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iamord(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
mikron:
dude u were (before today) was the only Ghanian I respect and like because of ur unbiased contributions in matters BTW Nigeria n Ghana but ur comment I just quoted changed my perception about u. I'm sorry to say but u re not different from the likes of dog vomits like jiggaman, oxygen, GHkwame, petrodollard and d rest. Quite unfortunate.

Okay...

Let me say it again...

shut the hell up And 4k your perception about me. You should have washed your hands clean b4 u mentioned me..what do you mean by this post?... “What exactly is ur point here? U re not even a Ghanian our slaves but a bigger slave to the whiteman a South African. This is a Nigerian /Ghanian thread no body
mentioned ur South Africa here”

Just hear yourself. You are among the same people causing the issue and you are talking about unbiased. How different are you as a dog vomit to the people you labeled as dog vomit. If you respect me for my unbiased contributions in matters BTW Nigeria n Ghana ,you will also respect my country and what I stand for .same goes to your like minds.. Day in day out you guys insult ghana. You guys have become so used to it that its now a way of Life. And when the ghanaians start you people begin to rant and point at ghanaians as the instigators.
What happened to u being unbiased and calling your e-hooligans to order. ? I have been following this thread from the beginning and it has been nigerians trying to get on ghanaians., and now they have come in, you guys are complaining ..
Respect is reciprocal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
What you Ghanaians should knw is that there is no developing nation with such huge human population lyk ours that dont have problems similar to our...these are things that is attached to fast development example look at the problems facing India compare it to Nigeria's. ALSO coming to employment...go do some research the number of Nigerians employed both by private sector and government is almost 3times population of Ghana...but dats not enough for Nigeria's population. Coming to education very few people in southern Nigeria are illiterate but the huge deficit in education is mostly in the north but measure lead down in resent times if well managed will see to dat...example almageri school...Industrially how many of you have been to Nigerian cities like Lagos,Aba, Onitsha, etc...you will see huge concentrations of industries there. ALL these development cant be compared to dat of Ghana's or any other African Nation except south African in certain aspects. most Nigerian and unbiased Ghanaians know that...but it is not enough for Nigerians. Coming to presidency I don't think any 1 can b seen as a competent leader in Nigeria so long as ethnic and religious sentiments exists within the citizens...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
watchindelta:
lwkmd u said what village boy? who values cedi? cedi way don depreciate n useless like older woman booobies hahaha. which year did u ppl celebrated uninterrupted power? state the year am waiting. yeye cow.
Village boy, why do you chose to stay in the village? Don't u know google anymore. Seems you are not intelligent enough to search google for your answer, here is a link for you to read. http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/nnebe/080614.html Ghana celebrated 10 years of uninterrupted electricity. They will even start selling electricity to Nigeria by 2015. That's the FACT! Live with it. You Nigerians are so helpless all you do is to politicize everything in your country, sing praises to currupt leaders and insult people when you don't know how to defend yourself. That's why Nigeria remain backward. Sorry for you. Keep insulting because that's only what you are good at.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by adamskutty(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Son of a low life do u understand the word thrash. Hahaaaaa
how dare u miserable measles infested son of a gaylord ask his mister such silly question? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by adamskutty(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
Village boy, why do you chose to stay in the village? Don't u know google
who does this gaynian vulture wanna fool?
grin

Steady power supply in gayna, hahajahhaaha! This nigguh must be living in foools paradise grin grin

power outages worsen in ghana

https://www.nairaland.com/1907221/power-outages-worsen-ghana-nigeria

Pls do not try to decieve ur mister's, u suffering and smiling cannibal grin

Generator business arrogantly booming in ghana with swag grin

http://tv3network.com/Local-News/boom-for-generator-set-retailers-in-power-rationing-era.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by adamskutty(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bye.

Quote at ur own risk!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Kingbritt(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
adamskutty:
Bye.

Quote at ur own risk!
Small boy ur very stupid..
Whats ghanaian abt duh filth,?infact i can tell u for a fact these are nigerians in de pic
De bald one if i recall is a yoruba actor grin u can fool ur papa n ur mama buh no me..
Imbecilic foolish fool with no sense grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by GHKWAME1: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
iamord:

Okay...

Let me say it again...

shut the hell up And 4k your perception about me. You should have washed your hands clean b4 u mentioned me..what do you mean by this post?... “What exactly is ur point here? U re not even a Ghanian our slaves but a bigger slave to the whiteman a South African. This is a Nigerian /Ghanian thread no body

Just hear yourself. You are among the same people causing the issue and you are talking about unbiased. How different are you as a dog vomit to the people you labeled as dog vomit. If you respect me for my unbiased contributions in matters BTW Nigeria n Ghana ,you will also respect my country and what I stand for .same goes to your like minds.. Day in day out you guys insult ghana. You guys have become so used to it that its now a way of Life. And when the ghanaians start you people begin to rant and point at ghanaians as the instigators.
What happened to u being unbiased and calling your e-hooligans to order. ? I have been following this thread from the beginning and it has been nigerians trying to get on ghanaians., and now they have come in, you guys are complaining ..
Respect is reciprocal!
Choi! Who let the dog out? grin RESPECT!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by adamskutty(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kingbritt:

Small boy ur very stupidse grin
definitly a new found slave, an unknown deranged lowlife gaynian toad with an IQ equivalent to a dot grin

U warthog faced gaynian buffoon, don't u know ur kind are the lowest of the low? equivalent to nothing, the dregs of this earth grin

I look down on yall inferior burnt skin creaturea, yall charcant grin u slugslimed sack of rat guts in cats vomit grin

Go fvck a fowl u backward primitive grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by MduZA: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
iamord:

Okay...

Let me say it again...

Respect is reciprocal!

tell him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by MduZA: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
south africa= THE AIDS heaquarter of the world!

your 4 million population Benue State has over 1 million people with Aids...not mentioning other places
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by mikron(m): 1:25am On Nov 09, 2014
iamord:

Okay...

Let me say it again...

Respect is reciprocal!
guy I'm one of the anti Ghana e-warriors here, I can neva call my guys to order cos ur unwashed brothers jigga, petrodollard, wale, ghkwame and the rest vomit constantly harass and insult us here on our platform so why making it sound like we re d trouble makers? Ghanaians I knw are good people just a few riddled with Jealousy like ur brothers here are causing all these problems. I will always spare u because I still believe u re matured and different. I'm not flattering u. Just stating the obvious. Peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by mikron(m): 1:29am On Nov 09, 2014
mrham03:
shut up dawg! What do u know abt respect? Worthless shiiiiii like u. When ur useless bokogerian brothers insult ghanaians, do u tell them to stop? Now u are here pretending to be a saint. The whole world knows how evil, dangerous and useless u people are so shut ur beak up.
I'm even worse than the rest here cos I despise u and ur fellow dog vomits here on nairaland, who told u I'm a saint? Try and dig up past ghana/Nigeria threads here and read my comments about Ghana, they are neva complimentary cos I don't like ur faces. So go bash ur ugly face on the nearest tree. Dog vomit
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
MduZA:

your 4 million population Benue State has over 1 million people with Aids...not mentioning other places

PLS WHERE DID YOU GET DAT...GO CHECK YOUR SOURCE AGAIN TOTAL NIGERIANS WITH HIV IS A LITTLE ABOVE THAT FIGURE U QUOTED...OR DO YOU EVEN KNW WHERE BENUE IS?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by bigt2(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2014
PetroDolla3:
what can you expect from a frustrated mudder fugger from shithole country zoo? feulish talk from a certfied MUMU. your zoo is full of impoverished, brutish and simpleminded ediots! 200 million fooools in a sh1thole grin anyone with brain has left as there is no hope grin and to think the animals sell more than 2 million barrels of oil daily embarassed undecided kiss
your level of ignorance, envy, and unhealthy generalisation is not alarming to me because i know that was caused by a dwindling effect of your intellect from being intellectual to becoming a flat ass charcoal laden dunce. You broke ass puccy beggin son of a bi.t.ch just spew from your mouth - or keyboard as your brothers do. If Nigeria is a zoo, then Ghana is a poultry.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2014
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) has
said that Nigeria non-oil exported to Ghana was
N17.52 billion in 2011, from N12.67 billion in 2010.
According to NEPC, this figure represents a 38 per
cent increase in 2011.
NEPC Director Trade Information, Mr Aliyu Lawal,
while revealing this to FrontiersNews on
Wednesday in Abuja, said that the bulk of the
exported products were cosmetics, footwear,
textiles, confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty
bottles), electric cables, food and beverages,
including noodles.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]But why should the admin here allow these stupid low lifes akwaaba dwarfs to make noise here...Ooh i guess they dont have a good forum, Even if i die and ask to return as a nigerian or ghanain,i stil go 4 nigeria...Guyz stop replying them if the admin can not delete their jealous hating sick ass outta here..Its neva easy to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter dan banana..Gosh
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by watchindelta(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
Village boy, why do you chose to stay in the village? Don't u know google anymore. Seems you are not intelligent enough to search google for your answer, here is a link for you to read. http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/nnebe/080614.html Ghana celebrated 10 years of uninterrupted electricity. They will even start selling electricity to Nigeria by 2015. That's the FACT! Live with it. You Nigerians are so helpless all you do is to politicize everything in your country, sing praises to currupt leaders and insult people when you don't know how to defend yourself. That's why Nigeria remain backward. Sorry for you. Keep insulting because that's only what you are good at.
i see noting there, is only how u ppl are suffering is what i saw there cheesy grin grin grin village boi grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2014
REGIONAL BIG HITTERS: Nigeria and Ghana are
the largest and second-largest economies in West
Africa, respectively, and are also the two biggest
oil producers in the region, although the difference
in output between the two is immense. Nigeria
was Ghana’s third-most-important trade partner
in 2010, accounting for almost 10% of total
Ghanaian foreign trade. Ghana, in turn, was
Nigeria’s ninth-largest trade partner in that same
year, accounting for some 1.3% of Nigerian trade
( including 1.9% of exports). Nigeria has also
been a very important source of investment in
Ghana. In recent years, for example, several
Nigerian banks have set up shop in Ghana, as has
the Nigerian telecommunications company
Globacom.
www.oxfordbusinessgroup.com/analysis/mutual-benefits-relationship-ghana-remains-crucial-despite-recent-dispute
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
2014 – Nigeria’s Oil Workers Shut Down
Gas Supply To Ghana, Ghana’s Central Bank
Governor Laments
The gas supply to Ghana from Nigeria has been
switched off by Nigeria’s oil workers few hours
after they embark on a nationwide strike.
The gas is supplied through Nigeria via WAPCO
(West African Gas Pipeline) to Ghana, Togo and
Benin Republic.
As we speak, the gas that supplied electricity to
these countries has been switched off.
Henry Kofi Wampah, the Governor of GCB,
Ghana’s Central Bank lamented in a news
conference today describing the action as bad
news that could damage Ghana’s economy if
prolonged.
The supply of gas to Ghana was halted last year
which resulted in energy deficit and economic
instability.
A senior official at WAPCO confirmed the
shutdown of the pipeline this afternoon.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iamord(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Scholes007:
2014 – Nigeria’s Oil Workers Shut Down
Gas Supply To Ghana, Ghana’s Central Bank
Governor Laments
The gas supply to Ghana from Nigeria has been
switched off by Nigeria’s oil workers few hours
after they embark on a nationwide strike.
The gas is supplied through Nigeria via WAPCO
(West African Gas Pipeline) to Ghana, Togo and
Benin Republic.
As we speak, the gas that supplied electricity to
these countries has been switched off.
Henry Kofi Wampah, the Governor of GCB,
Ghana’s Central Bank lamented in a news
conference today describing the action as bad
news that could damage Ghana’s economy if
prolonged.
The supply of gas to Ghana was halted last year
which resulted in energy deficit and economic
instability.
A senior official at WAPCO confirmed the
shutdown of the pipeline this afternoon.

1. Why do you recycle old and stale News. To score cheap points.

2. Your news is totally Distorted

3. Not. Everyone is as dumb as u are to
Take This News

4. The gas was also Shut to nigerians too

Stop posting bs. You only end up painting. Nigeria negatively

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Scholes007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1825058/only-third-nigerians-poor-says/4

pls join this forum guys and see the wonder of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.