Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (86000 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
TessaJ:
akuya
just like that grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
cry aww
rest in peace dear
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by bobaustin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na wetin she dy find nai she get..anyways R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na alonga kill am,she go use money buy death mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by fr3do(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Oga No Vex ooh! Are The Same Fredooo 4rm Sport Section Or Just A Coincident?

Coincidence smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by fr3do(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gordieshegz:

Jesus christ of nazareth,the king of the jews and eventual saviour of the world!!! Wonderful!! U call a part of the body where the huge sciatic nerve and many other smaller nerves transverse insensitve?? U must be joking bro!!!

Is that so!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Dcmg(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Smh!Things people do to impress?
Like seriously,of what value is a big breast or ass?What value will your big ass add to a man's life?God no go pity this kind person.tufia!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by fr3do(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
markovnikoff001:

Butt implants are usually done by injecting silicone into the buttocks. The body reacts following this injection and fluids (plasma from the bloodstream) build up in the buttocks. This fluid has to be drained from time to time, through a hose that goes into the buttocks through an incision.
Infection can come in either of two ways:
1. The fluid is not drained properly and becomes fetid.
2. The incision is not properly sterilized following every draining session and becomes an open festering sore.
Either way bacteria finds its way into the buttocks. The individual may survive if the bacteria stay in the buttocks. On the flip side, the bacteria find their way into the blood stream and the individual's blood becomes poisoned.
I am almost sure that was what happened in this case: bacteria infected blood flowing into the body's vital organs which become overwhelmed, go into overdrive and eventually shut down as the body produces more antibodies than it normally would.

"Is it worth it?" That is what people who take this risk should ask themselves.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
By d way, when did thailand become a place 4 cosmetic surgery? No be rice dem sabi cultivate? Who knows sef, may be d guy no be surgeon but rice farmer,
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
This life dey somehow oo, see as some women dey do surgery make them reduce their tommy, some do make them add their boobs, some dey do make them tighten their engine, some dey make them shape their nose, some dey re-design their face them, some dey do make them change their whole body. Some no even saby wety they want. The life eeh, hmmmm.see now she don go cos she want be wety she no be before.she want get wety she feel say her God no givam. God, na u know where u go keep her oo cos me I no saby
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ggrin(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
just Viewed Ya Pix. Na Ontop Table You Climb Take Dah Pix Abi You Do Height Surgery Wey Make You Tall Reach Ceiling?
cheesycheesycheesyundecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by bignbold(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
So pathetic,may she rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Getting a good booty that any guy could die for, is a good reason to die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Adekagood: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Must she go for surgery? Abi she no fit wear Pampers ni? What an avoidable death!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by daben1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Happy hell!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by DNA9(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
I blame it all on timaya,, with all his Bom Bom n Ukwu tracks,,, wat did he expect a gal with no bom bom to ShaKe?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by brilliant5(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
ohoooo... Ur antrio posterio diameter was proportional na.. Y u wan cm go 4 d op.. Rip sha
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by clemz88(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Se what she yas cos na. God give ladies natural them sey they no want dat is artificial that is sure pass. Hmm girls learn your lesson .say no to artificial
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by clemz88(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adekagood:
Must she go for surgery? Abi she no fit wear Pampers ni? What an avoidable death!
lol . Pity the poor girl na .
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Its quite a pity. Do rest on Joy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by williamson46: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yomieluv:
A butt pad would do better than all this stress to impress man.

It eliminate the risk,and unnecessary pain just for vanity.
grin
Yomieluv:
A butt pad would do better than all this stress to impress man.

It eliminate the risk,and unnecessary pain just for vanity.
wear a butt pad and i'll eject you from my Crib ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Aida13: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is such a sad thing to happen. She must have died alone and with no friends or family around. I really wish something like this never had to happen. I mean 2000 pounds for any kind of augmentation surgery...well, you usually get what you pay for (I mean we're talking Thailand here).

I was watching some vids on Youtube the other day, of a man born without limbs (no legs or hands) and who lives as such an inspiration to the world. if someone like that can be contented, I don't know what will push a young beautiful girl of 23 to risk her life for cheap surgery that is not even for a life-threatening health issue. Parents need to teach their daughters about priorities, self image and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by fiftynaira(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
One by one dem don dey go...

#stella oBj

@least she for go buy nyash pad cari dey manage after all no mata how flat a nyash is a small kanda can cover the bones!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ellahzy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.

lwkmd.......funny you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Bitojoe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Merlissa:

Sad!

RIP

if i hear you say sad again....
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by styvhin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
This nyash na 4 wetin sef? No be 4 smooth shiting undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Babakenny(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
drylman:
So touching . . . Over to you all
***Modified***
If i was told i was ever going to be the FTC on a thread making the FP . . . I would have doubted . . . BTW whats the Value Exchange for being the FTC as i see so many Nlders are really crazy about it.
#I sincerely didnt feel any different.

People that are crazy abt it are just teenagers. You will never see an adult saying these things. People should just make their comment, no one cares about who comments first or whatever!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by iykofias(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
may her ugly butt rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Affable200(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
[May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nora544: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
markovnikoff001:

Butt implants are usually done by injecting silicone into the buttocks. The body reacts following this injection and fluids (plasma from the bloodstream) build up in the buttocks. This fluid has to be drained from time to time, through a hose that goes into the buttocks through an incision.
Infection can come in either of two ways:
1. The fluid is not drained properly and becomes fetid.
2. The incision is not properly sterilized following every draining session and becomes an open festering sore.
Either way bacteria finds its way into the buttocks. The individual may survive if the bacteria stay in the buttocks. On the flip side, the bacteria find their way into the blood stream and the individual's blood becomes poisoned.
I am almost sure that was what happened in this case: bacteria infected blood flowing into the body's vital organs which become overwhelmed, go into overdrive and eventually shut down as the body produces more antibodies than it normally would.

please don't tell such a lie that is not right, it is the same way like when you get a new breast but the problem is that only few dcoktors make it. The other was you can make more is with fat from the body.

This waht you write is dangerous and can kill one person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.