Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (86008 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by MakIBK(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lobatan, Heaven or Hell
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Sixix: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

well when u add all ingredients....weight gain (due to child bearing), regular butt exercises (she hits d gym like evry other day according to paparazzi) plus specialized clothing (which is known to give dat hour-glass shape)....a case can be made for a big butt groomed naturally. Her butt is not dat huge compared to some pple and its even proportional to her weight/size....All these noise is just because she's a celeb.

Sighs

The butt as always been like that before childbirth, she underwent surgery.

I reiterate again that gym or no gym nothing could have made her butt. If it were so Beyonce and Lopez butt would have been one million times bigger than hers, Yeah, the ones with natural butts
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by olietem(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
she has just ended her time of guyz admiring her ......even with her flat bulltalk.....wey she wan change....shame.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:

Read my other comments. I never said she had implants. There is a procedure where fat from other parts of your body can be injected to your backside. The procedure is common in Spanish speaking countries. Google is your friend sweetie.

Its safer to say that she had implants than fat transfer looking at the size of her butt. Where wuld they have gotten all dat fat considering a good percentage of fat cells harvested dont survive d transfer and d body also absorbs a significant amount after transfer over a period of time.

Not totally saying its impossible bt weight gain and pregnancy are physical factors dat bring changes to d shape and size of a butt. So a natural grooming of big butt is itself possible.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Woah!! shocked

A true extreme make-over shocked

Now I believe it's fake...I wonder why she's denying though undecided

you had to see the pic kennygee posted before you believed it was fake? cheesy

Smh..you didnt know all this while? embarassed

You must be a cave man grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Sixix: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

Its safer to say that she had implants than fat transfer looking at the size of her butt. Where wuld they have gotten all dat fat considering a good percentage of fat cells harvested dont survive d transfer and d body also absorbs a significant amount after transfer over a period of time.

Not totally saying its impossible bt weight gain and pregnancy are physical factors dat bring changes to d shape and size of a butt. So a natural grooming of big butt is itself possible.

You love to argue blindly

What weight gain or pregnancy.

She had the butt before pregnancy and she practically had maintained her weight before the pregnancy.

Yes, you can successfully transfer the fats from other parts of your body to your butt.

And Fat cells can survive
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Sixix:

Sighs

The butt as always been like that before childbirth, she underwent surgery.

I reiterate again that gym or no gym nothing could have made her butt. If it were so Beyonce and Lopez butt would have been one million times bigger than hers, Yeah, the ones with natural butts

lol...sigh all u want. u ar bent on ur opinion regardless of anytin i say.

Clearly U have no idea what she looked like when she was pregnant. She was bloated and its no exaggeration. She added so much weight dat even appearing on their reality show was a discomfiture to her. I dont think she wuld be in hurry to get pregnant again.

Women react differently to pregnancy so no use comparing her to Beyonce and J.Lo who looked like they never gained any weight during their time.

Like i pointed out to someone weight gain and pregnancy are two known factors that bring abt significant changes to size and shape of butt and any woman with a good fitness regimen can build on it to get her desired shape.

I dont say these tins because am her fan just dat i have witnessed d same transfromation here in my neighborhood and am sure d person had no procedure watsoever.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

you had to see the pic kennygee posted before you believed it was fake? cheesy

Smh..you didnt know all this while? embarassed

You must be a cave man grin tongue
i'm not really her fan so I don't follow her up...

But it looked so real embarassed.....

I just hope yours is not same angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm not really her fan so I don't follow her up...

But it looked so real embarassed.....

I just hope yours is not same angry

wouldnt you love it if mine was same? shocked

I love it joor sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

wouldnt you love it if mine was same? shocked

I love it joor sad
I mean if it was fake undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

I mean if it was fake undecided

Butt is butt. Does it matter? sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin
No be vex na...

Btw,,kim's àss is fùcking real wink
thats because she did a fat transfer from her other body parts to her assssss, thats why she didnt have to get implants undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Woah!! shocked

A true extreme make-over shocked

Now I believe it's fake...I wonder why she's denying though undecided
she denied getting implants but she never denied having a brazilian butt lift surgery
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
thats because she did a fat transfer from her other body parts to her assssss, thats why she didnt have to get implants undecided
So its real shey? smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
she denied getting implants but she never denied having a brazilian butt lift surgery
now i'm confused embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Veckylord(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Na so nairaland be?GOD know say i register to come view pictures
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

So its real shey? smiley
the fat on her assssss is real (its not a butt made of silicon), but it was fat that was transferred from other parts of her body to her asssss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLH0TZA-C9Q
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Veckylord(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2014
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO ME I NEED 19 LIKES AND SHARES TO CELEBRATE THIS 19YRS OF GOD BLESSING

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
the fat on her assssss is real (its not a butt made of silicon), but it was fat that was transferred from other parts of her body to her asssss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLH0TZA-C9Q
Ok...since the fats are from her own body,,we can say it's real then. but she still underwent some sort of surgery.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by CGKing(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2014
What a devastatingly pretty lady. Wow. I won't even criticize her for the undertaking because I understand what a ladies feel. But if she had 2000 dolls, why choose Bangkok? There a lot of other countries she could have gotten it done. It's just so painful. I hope they pieces that idiotic surgeon. What a loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Sixix: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

lol...sigh all u want. u ar bent on ur opinion regardless of anytin i say.

Clearly U have no idea what she looked like when she was pregnant. She was bloated and its no exaggeration. She added so much weight dat even appearing on their reality show was a discomfiture to her. I dont think she wuld be in hurry to get pregnant again.

Women react differently to pregnancy so no use comparing her to Beyonce and J.Lo who looked like they never gained any weight during their time.

Like i pointed out to someone weight gain and pregnancy are two known factors that bring abt significant changes to size and shape of butt and any woman with a good fitness regimen can build on it to get her desired shape.

I dont say these tins because am her fan just dat i have witnessed d same transfromation here in my neighborhood and am sure d person had no procedure watsoever.

How old are you If I may ask

She had the surgery before pregnancy
Her butt have always been that size before pregnancy
And now her size and her but size her back to being the same they were after pregnancy

What is so difficult to understand

Her butt was due to the surgery she had not pregnancy
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok...since the fats are from her own body,,we can say it's real then. but she still underwent some sort of surgery.
exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
exactly smiley
Then I was right in trying to prove kennygee wrong cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Then I was right in trying to prove kennygee wrong cheesy
the fat maybe be real but its not her natural shape smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
the fat maybe be real but its not her natural shape smiley
Ok the fat is real but its not her natural shape....

Gosh i'm confused

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok the fat is real but its not her natural shape....

Gosh i'm confused

The fat in her ass may be real, but it does not have the natural shape mother nature gave to her ( it has the shape of what "Dr 90210 " gave her)

Just watch the video and posted and u will understand smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:

The fat in her ass may be real, but it does not have the natural shape mother nature gave to her ( it has the shape of what "Dr 90210 " gave her)

Just watch the video and posted and u will understand smiley
since it does not have the natural endowment,,then it's fake angry
*pensive*

Ok lemme watch it
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Sixix:

You love to argue blindly

What weight gain or pregnancy.

She had the butt before pregnancy and she practically had maintained her weight before the pregnancy.

Yes, you can successfully transfer the fats from other parts of your body to your butt.

And Fat cells can survive

i'm tryin to be civilized here and i expect same from u.

Evry assertion i make here is verifiable and if u bothered to check them u will confirm it too.

I never categorically said she didnt have any surgery just dat there is also a possiblity dat she has groomed her butt naturally.

Those pictures kennygee posted where taken 8 yrs apart starting when she was - in her own words - "15 lbs skinnier". Kim of now is not d same Kim of 2006. If u 'followed' her u will dicover d butt had grown bigger each year to its current state. It could be surgery OR it could be as result of weight gain. Again...again...weight gain has been proven to bring changes in size and shape of d butt. Maybe its because of d pregnancy i mentioned together with it dat confused ur brain.

I can post pics of women who have gained a big butt thru just weight gain no surgeries watsoever. Then thru exercises get a desirable shape. Anyone who knows Kim knows she's fitness junkie.

So am saying its a possiblity not a certainty.

NB: i never said fat cells cant survive i meant some of dem. Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 1:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Sixix:

How old are you If I may ask

She had the surgery before pregnancy
Her butt have always been that size before pregnancy
And now her size and her but size her back to being the same they were after pregnancy

What is so difficult to understand

Her butt was due to the surgery she had not pregnancy

u ar phucking low-life piece of shìt! and I wont give u props any more. #finalReply
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by 9inches(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2014
mizjules:
If only she was contented with what God gave her..see the funny reason of her death now.
On judgement day God will be like: case nu 1 Joy williams, found dead on an operating table.. Reason.h butt enlargement..looool!

mizjules, is your butt implanted though? Just asking..
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by blesseddivah(f): 3:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Awww,, having an attractive ass is not a do or die now... Uve wasted that fine face now...
I get big nyash olready and I dey even find way to reduce am ,,,if I never had,i won't disturb myself even of I were to be walking on top of money...
Rest in peace joy..
#itsreallysad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.